• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM



Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

9gag

zeebo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
Is he the 'forensic IT technician" mentioned when the bandwidth couldn't cope last night?

He's still editing CSS files in Notepad on his trusty Windows Vista box.

Epaphroditus

Pretty weak of Rowland , MITD got beat by a nobody on a nothing network last evening .

Did he enforce the non compete on everybody else who left or just a single female ?


ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
He's still editing CSS files in Notepad on his trusty Windows Vista box.
Omg that is hilarious and more than likely true.  :)

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on May 15, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
I thought heather was incredible..
facing insurmountable odds and hated equal to trumps
she emerged gloriously victorious..
like the 2nd coming only better..
I adore her..

#MyLife4Heather
#MySoul4Heather

bellNwhistle

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
William Garner, no actually, it proves what a creepy, KGB style, underground operation LNM is.

And how creepy he is. His love for HW on FB.  :-X

albrecht

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?
And Keith still has a page up of her.http://midnightinthedesert.com/heather-wades-picture/

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
He's still editing CSS files in Notepad on his trusty Windows Vista box.

He would have been done by now if he stuck with Frontpage98 and Windows ME.

TigerLily



Lindquistity

Twitter suspended @artbelllegacy

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Can we invite PBS to the wedding?
How about I throw your bachelorette party?  ;)
#notshadyatall

GravitySucks

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 15, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
Pretty weak of Rowland , MITD got beat by a nobody on a nothing network last evening .

Did he enforce the non compete on everybody else who left or just a single female ?

Seriously?  That’s what your going with?  He carried her for 29 months each month bleeding more subscribers and exactly how much more money was he supposed to let him/her cost him?


albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Ah, the paternalism is on full display.  You'd think those centuries of Roman occupation that left such a wound on your national consciousness would help you understand how the rest of the world feels, but no!  Your elites collaborated, swilling their imported wine in mildewy villas.  I really think this is the reason for pale ghost that is the English soul.

You know what the new acropolis museum has?  Enormous windows where you can actually see the old hill and experience the changing native light in which they were made.  It's not perfect, but it's a damn sight better than that dismal bathtub you keep them in.
MITD thread has devolved into a debate over the Elgin Marbles? Haha. It is Bellgab.

rangerdavid

Anyone got listener stats for Dave's show from last night???

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
MITD thread has devolved into a debate over the Elgin Marbles? Haha. It is Bellgab.

Not for the first time!  You can take your corner with Shreddy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Lindquistity on May 15, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
Twitter suspended @artbelllegacy
Boo! I loved that twitter!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
He's still editing CSS files in Notepad on his trusty Windows Vista box.

I think you mean windows ME.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Can we invite PBS to the wedding?

Its not like she is going to dress as my best man. She would want to wear a strapless sundress and then we would have a fish with a laser on its head shooting the guests in all of our wedding pics.  The video would go viral with a little editing. Think StarWars fat kid with the lightsaber.

Sorry. No preconditions.

Bluejay

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 15, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
This guy just reminds me of something out of Total Recall (1990)


Maybe after eating a few habanero peppers...  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 15, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
Pretty weak of Rowland , MITD got beat by a nobody on a nothing network last evening .

Did he enforce the non compete on everybody else who left or just a single female ?

You understand many of us were listening out of morbid curiosity? We found out incredibly bad can also be incredibly boring

#NeverAgain

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
Maybe it branched off from this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/07/09/a-very-short-history-of-the-very-weird-horse-mask-meme/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5731f4a22058


On Tuesday, President Obama shook hands with a man wearing a horse head mask. In doing so, he provoked much concerned speculation over how a masked man (woman? child? tower of cats wearing a trench coat?) could get so close to the leader of the free world without a guy with an earpiece intervening. He also gave one of the Internet’s oldest, weirdest memes its most glorious day in the sun.

And then we got this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/mask-wearing-eagles-revel-underdog-093456160.html

Two Philadelphia Eagles players wore dog masks to celebrate reaching the NFC Championship game, as the team revelled in proving their critics wrong by beating the Atlanta Falcons.

Thanks. Anime probably. That makes sense.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

I'm worse off than that.  I don't understand the tide pod reference, other than what I've read in the news about it.  Also, I don't get the Good-Dave notation.  Good as in sometimes he's good and at other times bad?  Or is he being compared to another Dave?  If so, there's nothing to worry about because that thread is only getting about two posts a day.  If I were Dave I would kind of wince when seeing the Good Dave description, because sometimes, a man just wants to be.....bad!

chefist

Quote from: Bluejay on May 15, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Maybe after eating a few habanero peppers...  ;D

Right afterwards or the next morning?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Its not like she is going to dress as my best man. She would want to wear a strapless sundress and then we would have a fish with a laser on its head shooting the quests in all of our wedding pics.  The video would go viral with a little editing. Think StarWars fat kid with the lightsaber.

Sorry. No preconditions.

You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Sucks. Considering ...

ShayP

So is this thread about Heather or about Schrader's MITD show?  I don't like trimming weeds.  It should be one or the other.  Just my preference of course.  Can we just have a 'Heather Wade Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium' thread?  She seems deserving.  I'm sure MV could make it happen in a blink of an eye.  He has skills.   ;)

Cheers all!  :D

Tricky-D

Quote from: Kolchak on May 15, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
Come on, Keith.

Keith knows how to report piracy to the RIAA. He’s passive aggressive sending a message to the Heater camp to fuck with them.

TigerLily

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
I'm worse off than that.  I don't understand the tide pod reference, other than what I've read in the news about it.  Also, I don't get the Good-Dave notation.  Good as in sometimes he's good and at other times bad?  Or is he being compared to another Dave?  If so, there's nothing to worry about because that thread is only getting about two posts a day.  If I were Dave I would kind of wince when seeing the Good Dave description, because sometimes, a man just wants to be.....bad!

All inside jokes and all fairly dumb.  ... But not that ... bad

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod