• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
Demonologist you say? That is one topic, I find very interesting, that I don't hear about much on the paranormal shows I listen to.

The Lou Gentile radio show back in the day was a blast. It was 2003 when I discovered him while taking this weird, but interesting, elective Religious studies class in University. In fact I only ever showed up to that class 3 times. The first class, then the midterm and the final  ;D It was shame I didn't attend that class more too because there was this one girl whom I met through her cousin and she also was in the class. I wanted to get in her pants badly  ;D . I used to speak to her on MSN messenger during that time. I fucked that up. But I digress.

A lot of the material for the class was posted online. The subject matter dealt with cults and got into UFO stuff. That class was basically my awakening into the whole paranormal radio genre.

But Yeah Lou Gentile worked with Ed and Lorraine Warren and he was a demonologist as well. Rest in peace Lou. He died in 2006, to cancer of course, fuck cancer.
I still have an mp3 of my call-in to one of this Lou's shows in 2004 where I spoke with the psychic Tristan Rimbaud (who is the guy in the pic below - his twitter banner haha) who is very overtly homosexual. Not that the last point matters but he always made for an interesting show LOL

I remember this guy. Ah, the old messengers. Weren't we all using them to get in someone's pants? I know I was.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
This guy was banging so many of the chicks in his cult. I have listened to a lot of shows on him and read a couple of books. He was all about the poon.
Yeah, Powers Boothe was The Man.  ;)  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
BellGab- the kitty litter box for all the cool cats!

The only litter box that never needs cleaning  ;D

That coalesced self perpetuating stank of bellgab that we all have grown to adore and love.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
...Also, I was really disappointed in Salem.
You probably weren't the first.

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

That coalesced self perpetuating stank of bellgab that we all have grown to adore and love.
"It's those wild and crazy animals, again!"

http://youtu.be/3otWoy2z2ds

HumanBeing

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Hey guys this was per Keith...he gave me permission to post it here, and it explains the shifting (and then non-shifting) time slot:

We tried to put the show on at a time that would not inflict further conflict with George Noory, offering a non-competitive stance. (Can’t we all get along?) All the animosity towards  Coast and George was Art. We thought now was the time to mend those fences. When George thought we were still a conflict, we decided to go back to our original time frame. The fewer changes the better. That’s all that is. Not a wishy washy decision by the new host, but a failed attempt to mend fences with Coast.

That is interesting to see Keith's take on C2C and George.

The 10pm eastern start time would have been great for me. That still ends up being 11:30 my time but that is the sweet spot.

IamNegan

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
Not sure on the name. But she started off as a frequent caller. Worked her way into being a guest and then even got a couple shows as a guest host.
Even at the time Kevin died she was still in his good graces so I can only imagine she would have been involved for a bit longer before she messed up.

Gotcha...we've only been listening for a little over a year now (once we got to the new house and I put an Amazon Dot in the bedroom lol). Thanks to you and gravity for clearing things up! :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
I gave my objective opinion...Not swayed by hero worship. Anyone who would use his shit for toothpaste could hardly be in the category of objective could they?

Is that toothpaste still available?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
So....when is the bellgab kool aid going to be handed out?  ;D
Praise MV

Look out your window...

Sean92008

All right, I can't catch up... I got to go get laid and the only way I'm going to get caught up as if you guys help me... So, could somebody please answer the following:

1) Is Art still dead?
2) Is Heather still alive?
3) Who has tinnitus?
4) Why is Keith deleting perfectly fine tweets?
5) IS BO BO TOO (OR WHOEVER THAT IS) STILL TYPING IN ALL-CAPS?
6) Since I pissed Karen off on her little ol' program, and she is taking care of the hot young widow and her kids... Has anybody taken those bogus Heather Wade stories to Karen?  I would love to see another post from her... If not, and I did it, do you think it would fly with her? I don't mind stirring up the shit.  Think about it, the radio station of the city Heather lives in on her ass over stuff about Art... Sweet.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 04, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
All right, I can't catch up... I got to go get laid and the only way I'm going to get caught up as if you guys help me... So, could somebody please answer the following:

1) Is Art still dead?
2) Is Heather still alive?
3) Who has tinnitus?
4) Why is Keith deleting perfectly fine tweets?
5) IS BO BO TOO (OR WHOEVER THAT IS) STILL TYPING IN ALL-CAPS?
6) Since I pissed Karen off on her little ol' program, and she is taking care of the hot young widow and her kids... Has anybody taken those bogus Heather Wade stories to Karen?  I would love to see another post from her... If not, and I did it, do you think it would fly with her? I don't mind stirring up the shit.  Think about it, the radio station of the city Heather lives in on her ass over stuff about Art... Sweet.

Yes

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
Don't forget hyperdimensional physics.  ;)

"...Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Richard C. Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago Hoagland, along with Thomas E. Bearden, propose a form of physics that they call 'Hyperdimensional Physics', which they claim represents the full implementation of James Clerk Maxwell's equations, instead of the commonly understood versions of these equations as modified by Oliver Heaviside. A tenet of these views holds that vast amounts of energy originating from dimensions we cannot perceive are available at latitudes 19.5° both south and north on the sun and every planet in the solar system. Quite, synchronistically, Barack Obama was born in Hawaii which is also at 19.5° N among the other interesting parallels drawn by Hoagland in this fantastically informative documentary on Obama and 2012."

https://www.psychedelicadventure.net/2009/01/richard-c-hoaglands-hyperdimensional.html

[attachment=1,msg1199800]

The torsion field is reeking havoc  ;D RCH seemingly attributes every new scientific discovery to the torsion field.
From Wilhelm Reich's orgone research to modern day classified military vehicle propulsion systems.

I managed to download and hear a couple fairly recent shows before Hoagie and his cohorts had the chance to store them away in the 19.5 membership vault.
I'm not sure what I expected but he hasn't changed a bit. I figured with his show now he might mellow out and be a bit more opened minded towards others theories. Nope.
It is his paradigm or nothing  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kolchak on May 04, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
Keith deleted the tweet, but it's too good a burn to not be preserved.

I also liked his post or tweet where he said "It's not about me"

I tried to re-listen to that abortion of a show to refresh my memory about something she said that was especially cringy but I just can't do it. So I'll just go from memory. It really seemed to come from the imagination of a crazy person, the mouth of madness. She was responding to a question, maybe about how the family is dealing with the grief and she said something along the lines of she can't speak for Airyn but when one strong person breaks down we all support that person until they are O.K. again, then when another of us breaks, we support them. Of course it took her five minutes to say it with her stretching out every single word like she does.

In reality, it really seems like she has become the overbearing neighbor that lives alone and is trying to grasp onto any connection she had with Art Bell which is evidenced by her saying "I have" the Crystal Gale song, "I'm in charge of" the funeral, "I'm designing" Art's tombstone.

Bluejay

Quote from: Kolchak on May 04, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
Keith deleted the tweet, but it's too good a burn to not be preserved.

DynamoHum

Not sure if anyone has gone and pointed stuff out to her, but I did go and judiciously spread her post all over the place ... I am more than sure a lot of people posted on her actual post (apart from Lasha who has problems with how Facebook works) I am sure if she follows her nose she has found stuff by now. It was jolly nice of her to make sure that post was a public one...

Apart from being a little small town minded, I think she has an idea of the bullshittery floating around.

I think it would be very public spirited of you to make sure she is up to date with all of the aforementioned bullshittery.

Sean92008

Heather can't even make stuff up that will end up looking good for her... That tombstone better have some first-class shit on it, look like a master's thesis design for a fine art degree and better have lights and a goddamn disco ball Dancing Queen playing on an infinite loop, a ham radio broadcasting it along with loops of Art saying his call sign, all powered by a cold fusion reactor inside a Coke can and super glued shut.

DynamoHum

I believe Keith has said today KNYE is definitely going to run his MITD .... which tells us a lot about how Karen feels about Heather.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
See, that's the thing..  back then, so many of us were trying not to completely bash heather, because of how Art might take it.. which, ultimately, he didn't take well.  SO did we really like heather, or really not like Heather? How much of what was said was for Art's sake?

I'm referring to what the more sane people here were saying.. not the obvious trolls.  :P
I think we just tolerated her in the hope that the show would go on.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
I didn't realize when I married, that my husband was a fan of D&D. He wasn't into wearing costumes and doing reenactments and stuff, but into the character and the stories.  I have never understood the whole thing, and may have given him a hard time in the earlier years of our marriage.   He has since passed this love on to at least one of our kids. The other is not quite into it, but he's doing his own unique game stuff.  Point is, I don't discourage this, though when I was their age, I would have probably called them nerds.  I've come to realize that not only is being a geek or nerd "IN" right now, it's something my husband can do with his kid(s) that he can't do with me. (Or well, I'm so not interested, but I feel that's as okay as them being interested).  I enjoy watching them be "nerds" together.

My daughter is also a band geek. But her school really makes a big deal out of their band program, so it's almost cool to be in band.  If you're a kid with pink hair, in band, who plays D&D, all the better. LOL

When I goof up as a mom- mix up my words, and.. you know, have what I call "mom brain"- I tell my kids not to worry. I'm just being weird, and that being weird is A-OK.

That's quite the charming and eclectic family you have  :D I'm including that shrew catching assassin of a kitty you have as well.
I've never been into the D&D role play thing either. But I can certainly appreciate the interest people have in it. I've never been much of a board game or card game person.
I think one of the main enjoyments people get from it is just getting together with a group of people/friends/family and having fun.
It also gives adults the excuse to dress up and act silly. Weird people are fine with me. It never gets boring  :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
Is that toothpaste still available?

It was all bought up and shipped to Australia.

ItsOver

All right, I can't catch up... I got to go get laid and the only way I'm going to get caught up as if you guys help me...

At least you have a legitimate excuse.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
It was all bought up and shipped to Australia.
I'm sure Jaz is enjoying it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
That's quite the charming and eclectic family you have  :D I'm including that shrew catching assassin of a kitty you have as well.
I've never been into the D&D role play thing either. But I can certainly appreciate the interest people have in it. I've never been much of a board game or card game person.
I think one of the main enjoyments people get from it is just getting together with a group of people/friends/family and having fun.
It also gives adults the excuse to dress up and act silly. Weird people are fine with me. It never gets boring  :P

:-*

Bluejay

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:52:38 AM