• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
$85,000
that sounds fair..even high.
I was in pahrump last month looking for a rental and was surprised the going rates were a tad higher than I thought.

bellNwhistle

YP, don't forget the encouragement of his fans (and stalker) to check out Asia's YouTube channel.  ::)  I thought that was kinda shocking. If he was trying to sell the stalker story, why the fuck would he think THAT was a good idea?!

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
It’s a beautiful thing when you get to that point. I mean, I enjoy moments of not saying/typing every thought that comes into my brain, but then it’s also nice to have those “fuck it” moments, too.

Not to intrude on you ladies conversation  :P  But I've been having a lot of those moments lately of not giving a fuck.
Sometimes in the past I would spend more time trying to be what others expected me to be like instead of just being the weird and wacky guy I am.

It is much easier to just be who you are than to portray an image of someone you are not, to simply appease social norms.
The maintenance on upholding that false image is not worth it.
Plus it is an awful waste of time and energy in an already short period of life we get here on this planet that is traveling around a star at about 67,000 miles per hour.

I've always wondered do the aliens have to travel at least that speed to catch up to Earth in order to visit it  ;D 

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
With the statement worded the way it is I am guessing it is one of the C2C fill in hosts. And I sure hope it is not Iimmy Church.
I think Jimmy's locked on to C2C, hoping he'll be Jorch's successor.  I can't imagine KR has a lot to offer a host. 

Remember when Yimmy, in his pre-C2C days, was pushing the image he was the "next Art Bell?"  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Well yes, I think a lot of us don't type all that we are thinking but I was for sure looking for approval back then. Now I'm like you like me cool, you don't cool.  :)

;D amen to that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
If you have the time and inclination, look back at the stalker months. I and a few like me (Including those I don't normally agree with) were pilloried when we from the start said that Art Bell/Stalker story was a crock of shit. It started with AB saying that HW had made the call to the police, how? She was apparently in another state so why should she call the police when he or his wife was more than capable?

Then his self portrait photos standing with his daughter outside his home in full view apparently of an armed stalker; Ask yourself if you had a family in a home almost in the middle of nowhere, would you keep your family in harms way? Some on here even offered to get a posse up to go to his home and run a 24/7 armed guard outside-I'm serious. The police found no evidence, the local paper ran a story to that effect and went quiet on it. Basically the kindest explanation made was Art Bell had made a mistake and misheard things.

PBS was called (quote) 'a fucking idiot' live on a podcast when she dared to have the temerity to say she believed the stalker story was bullshit. One by one the sycophants dropped away as it grew more obvious that the stalker story was in facta  total fabrication. They were not driven off, they were embarrassed that they'd been taken in by their hero. MV to a degree kept a lid on his feelings because he as well as the regulars knew that HW had used BG to get what she wanted, and then as far as she was concerned we (BG) were 'the enemy'. If it hadn't been for BG she wouldn't have got her gig with AB, and that is why there's a fair bit of antagonism towards her. To use an imperfect analogy; "She forgot her roots".

You were pilloried because you were a douche that never actually listened to an Art Bell show yet offered your superior opinion on any and every matter concerning the show. PBS was an entirely different matter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
YP, don't forget the encouragement of his fans (and stalker) to check out Asia's YouTube channel.  ::)  I thought that was kinda shocking. If he was trying to sell the stalker story, why the fuck would he think THAT was a good idea?!

I'd forgotten about that. Yes. It was incredible he'd do such a thing if they were in danger from a stalker.

HumanBeing

Quote from: cweb on May 04, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Amen to that.

WTF.. I just said that and didn't read your post. Spooky stuff.
Now it looks like I was copying you  :'(

;D

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
do you know the address?
there's a website that will say what she paid..I'm just curious

A link to it was posted several times, about a zillion pages ago

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
I was in pahrump last month looking for a rental and was surprised the going rates were a tad higher than I thought.

Frontsight has created a demand for B&Bs.

The lot she bought is just over an acre in a platted subdivision with a perimeter fence around the entire property. It is cheap at $85k.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
You were pilloried because you were a douche that never actually listened to an Art Bell show yet offered your superior opinion on any and every matter concerning the show. PBS was an entirely different matter.

I gave my objective opinion...Not swayed by hero worship. Anyone who would use his shit for toothpaste could hardly be in the category of objective could they?

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

...Plus it is an awful waste of time and energy in an already short period of life we get here on this planet that is traveling around a star at about 67,000 miles per hour.

I've always wondered do the aliens have to travel at least that speed to catch up to Earth in order to visit it  ;D
Don't forget hyperdimensional physics.  ;)

"...Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Richard C. Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago Hoagland, along with Thomas E. Bearden, propose a form of physics that they call 'Hyperdimensional Physics', which they claim represents the full implementation of James Clerk Maxwell's equations, instead of the commonly understood versions of these equations as modified by Oliver Heaviside. A tenet of these views holds that vast amounts of energy originating from dimensions we cannot perceive are available at latitudes 19.5° both south and north on the sun and every planet in the solar system. Quite, synchronistically, Barack Obama was born in Hawaii which is also at 19.5° N among the other interesting parallels drawn by Hoagland in this fantastically informative documentary on Obama and 2012."

https://www.psychedelicadventure.net/2009/01/richard-c-hoaglands-hyperdimensional.html

[attachment=1,msg1199800]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
This might tickle your fancy.
I stumbled upon this the other day. Actually have the Urantia book in my little modest book collection of the weird and strange (yet to have read it though) but I liked this guy's style and approach of RV'ing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx5SapUmu2E

Lmao..this guy is hillarous. Thx!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:25:09 AM
Granted, he is still within the month most newcomers get before we tar and feather him.
Shhh.....we don't want to "spook" him.

bellNwhistle

Not to intrude on you ladies conversation  :P  But I've been having a lot of those moments lately of not giving a fuck.
Sometimes in the past I would spend more time trying to be what others expected me to be like instead of just being the weird and wacky guy I am.

It is much easier to just be who you are than to portray an image of someone you are not, to simply appease social norms.
Plus it is an awful waste of time and energy in an already short period of life we get here on this planet that is traveling around a star at about 67,000 miles per hour.

I didn't realize when I married, that my husband was a fan of D&D. He wasn't into wearing costumes and doing reenactments and stuff, but into the character and the stories.  I have never understood the whole thing, and may have given him a hard time in the earlier years of our marriage.   He has since passed this love on to at least one of our kids. The other is not quite into it, but he's doing his own unique game stuff.  Point is, I don't discourage this, though when I was their age, I would have probably called them nerds.  I've come to realize that not only is being a geek or nerd "IN" right now, it's something my husband can do with his kid(s) that he can't do with me. (Or well, I'm so not interested, but I feel that's as okay as them being interested).  I enjoy watching them be "nerds" together.

My daughter is also a band geek. But her school really makes a big deal out of their band program, so it's almost cool to be in band.  If you're a kid with pink hair, in band, who plays D&D, all the better. LOL

When I goof up as a mom- mix up my words, and.. you know, have what I call "mom brain"- I tell my kids not to worry. I'm just being weird, and that being weird is A-OK.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
Good morning, Liberace. How's it hangin' in the afterlife?

Questions..
1.) How does it make you feel to see "Praise MV" multiple times a day, and know they're talking to/about you?

As an internet cult leader, it is only fitting that my name should be praised.

2.) If you could have anyone on your next GabCast, who would it be, and why?

As an internet cult leader, it is difficult to feel interest in anyone other than myself.

3.) Do you think (as some do- and I am not one of them) that Heather will ever come back to DMRN?

No, and I think she and Keith aren't even close to the end of their little war.

4.) Do you think Heather manipulated this shit from Day 1? I mean, before she ever met Art in person? I think this whole April 13th and onward, is fucking bullshit.

I'm more inclined to think she was manipulated.

timebandit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Frontsight has created a demand for B&Bs.

The lot she bought is just over an acre in a platted subdivision with a perimeter fence around the entire property. It is cheap at $85k.
ahh

ponyboysunset

I agree with all of this and you aren't intruding. This stuff is beyond genders. I just always am seeking to improve myself. I see my faults and always want to grow as a human. It's kind of what I think we are here to do.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
Oh I remember that one!  Roz was going to visit and take pictures posed on the altar stone dressed as the Egtved girl.

Haha, I haven't forgotten. I did go Salem recently but wasn't able to get to that site for one reason or another. It's just as well, I guess, since I didn't bring the costume with me. I had been planning on doing some over-dramatic sacrifice pose that would be at home on the cover of a bad romance novel.

Also, I was really disappointed in Salem.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Hey guys this was per Keith...he gave me permission to post it here, and it explains the shifting (and then non-shifting) time slot:

... All the animosity towards  Coast and George was Art...

Heather, erased from the network

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
So....when is the bellgab kool aid going to be handed out?  ;D
Praise MV

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
I gave my objective opinion...Not swayed by hero worship. Anyone who would use his shit for toothpaste could hardly be in the category of objective could they?

There was a lot of hero worship.  When I joined, I mistakenly assumed that's what this board was all about. (I think a few minutes around these parts can quickly dispel that notion to any newcomer.  ;)

*Some* people enjoyed kissing Art's ass. Only a hand full here (certainly one in particular) ever got anything out of doing so. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 04, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
You two are pipe connoisseurs and I admire you for that.  Me, I'd buy a simple corncob pipe and a pouch of tobacco from the grocery store and smoke during break times at work.  Just plain tobacco but I swear I'd go back to work feeling a bit high.  That was years ago, but to this day I fondly remember how happy I was to sit there and smoke a pipe for a good ten minutes or so.

I love the smell of pipe tobacco.

N0sferatu

Idea: Gabcast simulcasts on DMDN at 3 AM for a one hour wrap up show hosted by MV to discuss the night's guest and topics. Stern show esque.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
So....when is the bellgab kool aid going to be handed out?  ;D
Praise MV

I see a good mass character suicide in our future  ;D

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

I wonder how much radio equipment was included.  Plus permanent access rights/ownership of the antenna array?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
So....when is the bellgab kool aid Flavor Ade going to be handed out?  ;D
Praise MV

FIFY before albrecht could

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

As an internet cult leader, it is difficult to feel interest in anyone other than myself...

Ha!

"Come to me, my 'Gabbers!"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
Ha!

"Come to me, my 'Gabbers!"
This guy was banging so many of the chicks in his cult. I have listened to a lot of shows on him and read a couple of books. He was all about the poon.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 07:43:29 AM
I think it might be time for a Spooky Southcoast Marathon today. I got 9 hours a day to kill at my day job. You used to have on a demonologist too. Was his name Ken, maybe? I like that you remain skeptical. You were talking about that on the Art Bell tribute show.

Demonologist you say? That is one topic, I find very interesting, that I don't hear about much on the paranormal shows I listen to.

The Lou Gentile radio show back in the day was a blast. It was 2003 when I discovered him while taking this weird, but interesting, elective Religious studies class in University. In fact I only ever showed up to that class 3 times. The first class, then the midterm and the final  ;D It was shame I didn't attend that class more too because there was this one girl whom I met through her cousin and she also was in the class. I wanted to get in her pants badly  ;D . I used to speak to her on MSN messenger during that time. I fucked that up. But I digress.

A lot of the material for the class was posted online. The subject matter dealt with cults and got into UFO stuff. That class was basically my awakening into the whole paranormal radio genre.

But Yeah Lou Gentile worked with Ed and Lorraine Warren and he was a demonologist as well. Rest in peace Lou. He died in 2006, to cancer of course, fuck cancer.
I still have an mp3 of my call-in to one of this Lou's shows in 2004 where I spoke with the psychic Tristan Rimbaud (who is the guy in the pic below - his twitter banner haha) who is very overtly homosexual. Not that the last point matters but he always made for an interesting show LOL