• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Azzerae on May 04, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
Me too. This is exactly how I felt.
It’s too painful, in a pathetic (as opposed to empathetic) way.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
I didn’t have that stuff around me as a kid, either. It would have been considered satanic, although my mom did have a book about Nostradamus- I wasn’t allowed to read it. I didn’t get to celebrate Halloween, either.  I’m reliving my childhood, and indulging myself now in everything I wasn’t allowed to indulge in then. We just took our kids to the Mothman Museum last month. ;D

# GoodLord
# UPoorBastard
# TigerOuttaCage

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
It's exactly like that! Omg I just hit the money order part. Lots of folks raised valid questions about that, like doesn't Keith get a cut of that money order? A second listen is even worse. I missed some stuff the first time because I was being social.

# Sounds Like This Is Turning Into Work, PBS.
# HeathWitchWadDidn'tWorkThatHardMakingSchlock

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 02:33:44 PM
I couldn't listen to it the first time. I’ve decided not to. I’m done with Heather Wade.

Bluejay

Quote from: Father Jack on May 04, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
Coming soon! Heather Wade: The Movie,
Starring Chloe Sevigny as Heather Wade, George Senda as Art Bell AND Oprah Winfrey as Airyn Bell.
I wouldn’t be surprised if a movie comes out of this bizarre and twisted saga.  Truth is stranger than fiction.

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
I'd give Heather diamonds,
Give her pills,
Give her hundred dollar bills,
Marry me marry me marry me

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
You do realize in one of their last conversations Art told her she was every bit as good as he ever was, and that she is the embodiment of his legacy, right?

# Amazing What Men Say/Do In The Afterglow Keeping the Peace/Piece.
# MakeEmCo-Host,Producer,HostOfShow
# They'llEvenGiveEmCuckShack
# PillowTalk

Roswells, Art

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
Not sure. Sorry.
Can you narrow it down in decades? Like will we know within this decade ending at 2019?

bateman

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 04, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
She owes Keith 1/2 a garment steamer

Bahahahaahaha “....did we send her a garment steamer?”

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on May 04, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Only one? There’s likely to be more. How committed are you?

Perhaps 5 bullets = $600 = 10 years subscription
Would you take 5 bullets for Heather?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKgh8X6k_c

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 05:17:46 PM
# GoodLord
# UPoorBastard
# TigerOuttaCage

Exactly!

#KidInACandyStore.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
Not sure. Sorry.

What if we torture you with a podcast just with vocal fry?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 04, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
Falkieville, USA

Sad to say, I saw something very similar in SF one sunday morning near the Caltrain station.

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on May 04, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
I put those comments down to the dodderings of an old, likely heavily medicated, man.

# LittleBluePillsCausingBloodSupplyIssues2Brain

popple

Does she talk about being sent gifts so her listeners start competing with each other for her love? A garment steamer is hard to top. Unless someone sends her a used kenmore dryer.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Sad to say, I saw something very similar in SF one sunday morning near the Caltrain station.
When I watch "Vertigo," it almost brings me to tears over what's happened to the city by the bay.

http://youtu.be/tNG62fULYgI

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 04, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Does she talk about being sent gifts so her listeners start competing with each other for her love? A garment steamer is hard to top. Unless someone sends her a used kenmore dryer.
Matching washer and dryer or bust.  :)
Stackable.
#cuckshedlife

Grifynne

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
The funniest part was she uses the same phone that interrupts Hoagie's shows.

Maybe she'll also get the same chair that Hoagie uses... That might be worth the occasional listen. Emphasis on occasional.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

The public poopers I've seen there I'm pretty sure weren't bothering to wipe.

Grifynne

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
I think the people that want to hear old Art shows, already have them, or know where to go online to listen to them, but, if somebody wants to, and has permission to run a program based on reruns, I guess they should give it a try.  I wish them luck tho when it comes to Art Bell stuff.  Art was all about investigating the unknown, the mysteries, even if they were political mysteries,  NOT in rehashing things we already have heard.

Besides, people want new shows to add to their subscription archive, and they won't get any by playing reruns.

I agree. I imagine reruns get stale pretty quick. Besides, it seems sort of like a bait and switch to subscribers (sorta like subscribing for Art but getting Heather). "Hey, you are paying for new content? Well how about some old content instead?"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
Didn't KNYE Karen Tweet something to back that claim up?

Think that comes from here, kitty.

Also new article on the death-announcement fiasco:

https://pvtimes.com/news/aftermath-of-art-bells-death-prompts-backlash/

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
I think someone was tipping her off about something. That's my gut. Someone was clearly reading bellgab and feeding her things to do. I suspect Lasha but have no proof, I mean who the hell else would do that?

My theory... It was KNYE Karen calling her. Karen was listening to the show, got fed up with all the BS, and uninvited her to the next chili cookoff. That'll show her! I bet Karen even broke Mickys arm off when she slammed the phone down.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
The public poopers I've seen there I'm pretty sure weren't bothering to wipe.

Ya think?  ???

Grifynne

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
My theory... It was KNYE Karen calling her. Karen was listening to the show, got fed up with all the BS, and uninvited her to the next chili cookoff. That'll show her! I bet Karen even broke Mickys arm off when she slammed the phone down.