• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

aldousburbank

If the city of SF weren't such heartless greedy bastards they would install public bidets so that shit wouldn't be a problem.

Catsmile

Quote from: Grifynne on May 04, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
That's a plan that couldn't possibly backfire. I wonder what was going through his head the whole time. *RING RING* "This bitch... ok, just think of the numbers, just think of the numbers, just think of the numbers."

# What Heath Wad Was Thinking While Pumping Art, Alex?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on May 04, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
# EVEN IF THAT WAS TRUE... Can You Blame them?

I have visions of a plan for Heather to drive, mama-bear Karen showing up to make sure everything was in order, a last-minute confrontation, tears, recriminations, the vanquished retiring to the shed, and excuses made up after-the-fact.

If so, we learn Heather was viewed by most (though with suspicion by mama-bear Karen) as not only an intimate of the family, but the trusted intimate, at least up until the funeral.  Pretty sure if there were rumors of an affair among Art's friends people would not task her with driving the widow.

Grifynne

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
Think that comes from here, kitty.

Also new article on the death-announcement fiasco:

https://pvtimes.com/news/aftermath-of-art-bells-death-prompts-backlash/

In case anyone wants to jump right to the angry bit:

Angry reaction

In relation to Bell’s death, Jackson said she was incensed with local authorities about the timing of the announcement of Bell’s death.

She alleges that officials made the announcement before Bell’s family was even notified.

In fact, she made her feelings known to the community during one of her recent live afternoon broadcasts, where she invited sheriff’s office officials to speak to the community about the issue.

“I think that show went well,” she said. “I invited both Sheriff Sharon Wehrly and Lieutenant David Boruchowitz, to call in several times, but they didn’t. To this day, I still haven’t heard from them. I was very disappointed. Sheriff’s candidate Tony DeMeo did call into the show, which I plan to eventually post that show on my website, knye.com”

In regard to Jackson’s claim, Nye County Public Information Officer Arnold Knightly issued the following response.

“Sheriff Wehrly, nor command staff received any requests from the family not to do a press release relating to the death prior to our release,” the statement read. “The release was made approximately 12 hours after his death to allow his family members time to do any additional notifications prior to the release. The release was made, once public conversation and requests started coming in. Lt. David Boruchowitz spoke with the supervisor who was on scene at the death and he said no family member requested that they not do a press release.”

In January 2006, Bell chose Jackson to manage and operate the radio station he founded years earlier.

His search for a successor included applicants from across the country.

Sean92008

MV - Song idea... I know phrasing sucks, the vocal removal sucks and I could've made it first person too...  I love this song and have plagiarized the vibe and arrangement over and over.

Nothing said by Heather any day
(Nothing from Heather)
Nothing but pure bullshit that's how she plays
(Nothing but bullshit)
Loving Art Bell was such a sin, yeah
He shot his stinky wad
come on her chin

Nothing that Heather ever says
(Nothing from Heather)
Nothing but bullshit for days and days
(nothing but bullshit)
Fighting with Keith, she just can't win yeah
Fired her crazy ass
Oh, she'll get him

She designed Art's tombstone
Put it on his gravesite
Admirers Groupies all give her praise
Art Bell's her father and it's OK.

(Nothing from Heather)
(Nothing but bullshit)
He put his stinky cock
inside Airyn.

She got lots of admirers
She got lots of groupies
Seat warmed, co-host, coven no-name
Art Bell's her lover and it's OK.

(Nothing from Heather)
(Nothing but bullshit)
He shot his stinky wad
come on her chin

Nothing that Heather ever says
(Nothing from Heather)
Nothing but bullshit for days and days
(nothing but bullshit)
All these fake tears, she just can't win yeah
See right through her game
Oh, she'll get him
Ooh, the man got her when he died
Cant work with crazy
Nothin' she do, seem to, turn out right

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 04, 2018, 03:42:23 PM
They had two OTA stations until Karen fired Heather's ass...  As for KCAA, I was ALWAYS under the impression that prime time shows with them were paid for by the show.  They do the freebies for off-hours just to sell local ads.  I don't believe they love Heather as much as Heather or her followers talked shit about Keith.  I believe they posted messages about this tactic, at least.

As for paying for air time, this is common, as I believe Kim Kommando and Ground Zero entered markets with 1-hour slots they paid for or gave to stations allowing the ads to go 100% to the station.  I know that Late Night in the Midlands did a fundraiser to do just that in the past too.

Ground Zero is still only 1-hour 5 nights a week on KOGO in San Diego.  Kommando is 1-hour on Saturday nights  (cutting in on Somewhere in Time).  So, my SiTs are 1-hour shorter and I don't hear the recap of the news of the day.

Pay to play system.

BettyO417

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
I heard that bullshit live!

Heard that BS live also! It was brutal PBS, just brutal. Every word out of HLW’s mouth was over annunciated, shifting to and fro with snot ridden sucks, but most of all as fake as fake could be.

She never once followed through with any thoughts about how Qeef kicked her to the curb or gave us a clue on how Airyn and the children were. She’s a real witch I tell you!

The 14th of May will determine how sincere she is about signing on with UPRN and vulnerable Joe or worm her way back to the cuck shed....
I might wait to listen to the archive for a bit, don’ t want to up ratings to boost her ego.

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 04, 2018, 05:54:56 PM
I agree. I imagine reruns get stale pretty quick. Besides, it seems sort of like a bait and switch to subscribers (sorta like subscribing for Art but getting Heather). "Hey, you are paying for new content? Well how about some old content instead?"

I agree about the Bait and Switch description for the Bell/Wade scenario.  Without Art's name attached to the show, it would have never been subscription or archive worthy. I don't think he ever intended to do the show for any length of time.  I think he was just making a show to run into the future, past his lifetime, that maybe his family could gain some income and security from after he passed.  Heather was lucky enough, because Art liked her voice, to garner herself a spot in Arts legacy, a rare opportunity, and blew it, because she viewed herself as THE sole vehicle of the  legacy, instead of realizing she just was only a PART of it.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 04, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
Heard that BS live also! It was brutal PBS, just brutal. Every word out of HLW’s mouth was over annunciated, shifting to and fro with snot ridden sucks, but most of all as fake as fake could be.

She never once followed through with any thoughts about how Qeef kicked her to the curb or gave us a clue on how Airyn and the children were. She’s a real witch I tell you!

The 14th of May will determine how sincere she is about signing on with UPRN and vulnerable Joe or worm her way back to the cuck shed....
I might wait to listen to the archive for a bit, don’ t want to up ratings to boost her ego.

She sounds like her false teeth keep falling out.

Lilith

Quote from: Loaded on May 04, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
ArtBellLegacy?

Yup, see my previous post.  Thats where shes making her mistake.  She envisions HERSLEF as THE LEGACY.  That there is some serious ego IMO.

Roswells, Art

ArtBellLegacy?

I wonder how it feels to be so full of yourself. Must be nice.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 06:41:42 PM
Yup, see my previous post.  Thats where shes making her mistake.  She envisions HERSLEF as THE LEGACY.  That there is some serious ego IMO.

I don't really fault her for that.  It is the only marketable thing she's got; might as well put it up front.  This is gonna get real mawkish, but evidently there's a demand.

Prediction: on-air seances contacting the spirit of Art within a month

ponyboysunset

ArtBellLegacy?
#clusterbqueen
#itsnotsaboutme
#sob#sendmoney#sniffle
#600dollarmakeuhollar

Roswells, Art

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 01:21:00 PM
No

All I care about is how Art died. Why all the mystery about it? Did he die of copd or was he snuffed?

Grifynne

ArtBellLegacy?

#1. I wonder if she can legally use that show name. And if not, I wonder if Keith (or whoever owns it) will enforce their rights to it.

#2. If you want to build a real career for yourself, maybe you shouldn't continue to ride the coattails of a dead man. She's positioning herself to forever be in Art's shadow. She will never just be "Heather" (assuming she manages to build an audience). Seems like the smart thing to do would be to rebrand and "own" all aspects of the show. Hell, this would be the opportunity to lose the fake AB voice and speak naturally. She could recreate herself into something that's at least palatable and maybe something she is more comfortable with (since she never sounds comfortable to me on the rare occasion I can put up with her grating sound).

Sean92008

Quote from: username on May 04, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Pay to play system.
Yeah BUT the types of show that Kommando and Ground Zero are, they're profitable from the loyal idiots who follow them.  Sure KCAA has shows on there that should not be on any broadcast station.

Kim Kommando is NOTHING compared to Leo LaPorte.  The difference is she monetizes EVERYTHING and shills heavily.  LaPorte will recommend non-advertisers when they have the best product for the job.

Clyde Lewis will ask his 1-hour listeners to join him online for the rest of the show, where he gets advertising and commissions on product sales.  It's a legit model though still a "pay to play."

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on May 04, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
George@ArtBellLegacy2.com would be cool.  ;)

For BG and trolls...

chefist@bartellLegacy.com

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 04, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
George@ArtBellLegacy2.com would be cool.  ;)

Now that is funny. God I love this place.

popple

If Art told Heather she is every bit as good as him then why isn't she working on making her own legacy?

Sean92008

ArtBellLegacy?

What a waste of money.

If I were Airyn, I'd have a lawyer draw up a cease and desist...  Try registering GeorgeCarlinLegacy or RonaldReaganLegacy or, better yet for this crowd, CarlSaganLegacy...  Shit storm sure to follow.

I knew a guy from a bigtime band.  The main songwriters & singers had died and he continues to ride the coattails of the dead all the while claiming he did all the heavy lifting in the band.

You do not reason with that level of crazy.  You defeat them, legally and emotionally.  Hell, beat them financially too.

Airyn would do herself really well right now to stop this shit before it gets out of hand.