• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 10:08:33 PM
It is delicious seeing RoseGirl & (Redacted) being buttbuddies.
Water seeks it's own level. They truly deserve each other.   

A backer with exorbitant amounts of cash and a few good screenwriters could come up with a tremendous few seasons of a tv show based on the last 5 or 6 years. 
It is a wild ride  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
Cannabis burns hotter than tobacco. Causing the lungs to deal with it. And taken regularly before the age of about 23-24 can cause the frontal cortex to not fuse. This means that the brain doesn't develop correctly preventing it from reasoning the way adults do.. It's why we look back and wonder how the hell we thought it was a good idea climbing a 100 foot tree when we were kids, as adults it looks stupid. That isn't just fear or lack of ability, it's our reasoning.

i'd still climb a 100 foot tree.

i'm fucked?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
I think I remember Art saying he had no financial interest...

And yet there she is living in his home, having daily conversations about the show, broadcasting from his set up. 

Art said a lot of things

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on April 27, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
i'd still climb a 100 foot tree.

i'm fucked?

I’ve been looking. I don’t think there is a 100 footer in Texas. I have some 60-70’ oaks and elms but I haven’t seen a 100 footer anywhere I have been.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: popple on April 27, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
I flew Philippine Airlines in the last few years and the plane I took still had ashtrays in the armrests.

hell, i've been on at least one recent domestic flight that had ashtrays.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
I’ve been looking. I don’t think there is a 100 footer in Texas. I have some 60-70’ oaks and elms but I haven’t seen a 100 footer anywhere I have been.

Could I be a real lumberjack there? ???

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 10:08:33 PM
It is delicious seeing RoseGirl & (Redacted) being buttbuddies.
Water seeks it's own level. They truly deserve each other.   
Oh are you a dowsers also or just another worried witch? ;)


albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
I’ve been looking. I don’t think there is a 100 footer in Texas. I have some 60-70’ oaks and elms but I haven’t seen a 100 footer anywhere I have been.
Yeah. Maybe some pines, pre-firestorm or in East Tx? Some cotton-woods or 'lost' maples bit, yeh. I had some cedars that got tall due to odd location. And I've seen some cedar-elms get tall. Not that high though

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 10:53:00 PM
Yeah. Maybe some pines, pre-firestorm or in East Tx? Some cotton-woods or 'lost' maples bit, yeh. I had some cedars that got tall due to odd location. And I've seen some cedar-elms get tall. Not that high though

I’ve been through all of the National forests down here. I have seen some 70’ Magnolias and large oaks, pecans and pines but not 100’

WOTR

Quote from: mv on April 27, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
i'd still climb a 100 foot tree.

i'm fucked?
Last year (the year prior to that?) I climbed my 55-60 foot pine and brought it down piece by piece so as not to take out mine or my neigbours house.  cut every branch on the way up and then tossed a rope around my waist and used a small saw to take sections down... Apparently, I never learned the necessary fear to keep me safe. 

***The quote to take the fucker down form a "professional" was over $2000.  Be damned if I'm spending that kind of money when I own a husqvarna and a stihl and had a day with nothing to do...

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
I think I remember Art saying he had no financial interest. I am too tired to look at his posts. I saw something where Keith said he owns the archives. The other posts he has made lead me to believe he is the owner of MITD and Heather is a contracted host. She may have some revenue sharing terms in her contract but I do not believe she's owns any part of MITD.

I can't point to proof for all of that. It is just my impression as I watch posts and tweets fly by, coupled with the way things have played out in the past. If she owned MITD, Keith and Paul,would not have been considering another host back in December 2015.

Art also said Heather is getting better every day. He didn't tell us details about his finances, or percentage of ownership. He avoided telling his worth, KNYE income and worth, his percentage ownership of his old show C2C before PremRat bought it, so on and so forth. He even said he didn't own C2C when it got sold to PremRat. Reading the PDF that was posted showed he owned a small part of the company before PremRat bought the show. With Art dead if he had any ownership in DMDN & MitD... his will pending along with probate... Uggg. Point being Art didn't always disclose all his business and finance dealings with the world. Nor should he.   

I assume Queef does own DMDN. Probably the only way Keith would deal with Art. You also assume that sole ownership is in place with MitD, it could be a percentage deal among several parties. We don't know. Rights to broadcast/rebroadcast a show and ownership of said show, can be 2 very different things. All of which none of us know the contractual details. Stuffs gonna get messy.       

Rockaria

If Heather quits MITD she could start a Bigfoot Fashions business.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 27, 2018, 11:00:07 PM
Last year (the year prior to that?) I climbed my 55-60 foot pine and brought it down piece by piece so as not to take out mine or my neigbours house.  cut every branch on the way up and then tossed a rope around my waist and used a small saw to take sections down... Apparently, I never learned the necessary fear to keep me safe. 

***The quote to take the fucker down form a "professional" was over $2000.  Be damned if I'm spending that kind of money when I own a husqvarna and a stihl and had a day with nothing to do...

I did that two years in a row for two 40’ pines that died. In my front yard next to my house. In a golf course community. My neighbors watch me load up my guns to go hunting all the time so noone reports me to the community association.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
As I say, I don't give a shit what you think.

Nature Magazine..Sorry it isn't an Alex Jones or the hippy video. And it has big words in it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11645-8

Chronic adolescent marijuana use has been linked to the later development of psychiatric diseases such as schizophrenia.


Oh, I know full well about that what with my brother.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Art also said Heather is getting better every day. He didn't tell us details about his finances, or percentage of ownership. He avoided telling his worth, KNYE income and worth, his percentage ownership of his old show C2C before PremRat bought it, so on and so forth. He even said he didn't own C2C when it got sold to PremRat. Reading the PDF that was posted showed he owned a small part of the company before PremRat bought the show. With Art dead if he had any ownership in DMDN & MitD... his will pending along with probate... Uggg. Point being Art didn't always disclose all his business and finance dealings with the world. Nor should he.   

I assume Queef does own DMDN. Probably the only way Keith would deal with Art. You also assume that sole ownership is in place with MitD, it could be a percentage deal among several parties. We don't know. Rights to broadcast/rebroadcast a show and ownership of said show, can be 2 very different things. All of which none of us know the contractual details. Stuffs gonna get messy.     

# OhYeahBigTimeLawyerFees
# PayMeNowOrPayMeLater

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 27, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
i'd still climb a 100 foot tree.

i'm fucked?

For a doobie you would climb a 100' tree...
Well, yes you are fucked, but not because you'd climb 100' tree.
Most of us on bellgab are fucked it's a matter of degree.   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 08:41:45 PM
The funniest part is Lasha thinking they still have the upper hand when he isn’t calling them back.

heh heh

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
And yet there she is living in his home, having daily conversations about the show, broadcasting from his set up. 

Art said a lot of things

Wait, wait.You mean it's not the...
# GospelOfArt

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on April 27, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
Is this where we find out of he was an Intel asset?  Hence the surprising aversion to 9/11 theories and buying up wholesale the explanations given by a 25 year old researcher for Popular Mechanics (and convent ly related to Chertoff)?


I mean it wouldn’t seem that odd after the government / media collusion for HRC in the 2016 campaign.

Probably working for the Mossad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
For a doobie you would climb a 100' tree...
Well, yes you are fucked, but not because you'd climb 100' tree.
Most of us on bellgab are fucked it's a matter of degree.

What would ya do-ooh-ooh...for a doobie?! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlrxGnMJVE

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
For a doobie you would climb a 100' tree...
Well, yes you are fucked, but not because you'd climb 100' tree.
Most of us on bellgab are fucked it's a matter of degree.

MV is still working on his degree



Ultimate insult: I've never considered dry humping my mattress to Heather's image.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
I apparently have abnormally large lungs for my stature. ;)

Big lungs, little legs, tiny dick; it all makes sense. An embittered shortarse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on April 27, 2018, 11:25:57 PM
Ultimate insult: I've never considered dry humping my mattress to Heather's image.

Wet?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 27, 2018, 08:59:34 PM
Oh, that asinine "huuu" joke... Jesus

I don't even know what that means.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 27, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
Big lungs, little legs, tiny dick; it all makes sense. An embittered shortarse.

Is that your Mr. Right, Britfag? :D

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
I did that two years in a row for two 40’ pines that died. In my front yard next to my house. In a golf course community. My neighbors watch me load up my guns to go hunting all the time so noone reports me to the community association.
No HOA for me... But I think my neighbours are used to me.  Yes, guns and bows.  Also cleaning out my gutters standing on my roof with a headlamp at 2:00 AM- shoveling the walk in -40 at 2:00 in a house coat (I do theirs as well.)  Really, they probably thought it was one of the more normal things that I had done.

***Oh, and my immediate neighbour asked for help bringing down his pine as well.  Same age and also right near two houses and a fence.  :D

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod