• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

user7645

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
you make a fair point. i mean, it's pretty rude for his wife and kids to deny you what you deserve. sad.

Finally someone understands...

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on April 25, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
My money's on the full Asian
Full-on martial arts vs. witchcraft.  Mrs. Bell for the takedown.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
They need to be MY rock... I'M the one who lost someone. They're second rate. Why can't you understand that?????

Got to be a troll right, please someone tell me yes. Or else we have a very very serius situation here.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
muh mircopeen converts all nonbelievers! ALLAH ART BELL!
ROFLMAO!!!!! That's funny right there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
i mean, he's behaved like a 'normal' person in his position should behave. can't say the same for gurl Norry.

with the exception of his missive to the nye county sheriff's department, keith has been quite composed.

damon

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
If your the real Heather Wade then prove it my moving in with the SendaMonster. He will be your NEW TEACHER IN PODCASTING and  LIVE STREAMING ON YOUTUBE.

user7645

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
If your the real Heather Wade then prove it my moving in with the SendaMonster. He will be your NEW TEACHER IN PODCASTING and  LIVE STREAMING ON YOUTUBE.

Challenge accepted.

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
with the exception of his missive to the nye county sheriff's department, keith has been quite composed.

pretty much.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
Challenge accepted.
Gotta say this ruse is sure to enrage the real Heather Wade. Well played whoever you are. She might actually start throwing a hissy fit for real under her real handle. Would be epic.

MV for fucks sake turn on the ad sense man! We all want you to be rich!

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

guise, im starting to believe  Heather's getting a raw deal. most unfortunate.

user7645

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Gotta say this ruse is sure to enrage the real Heather Wade. Well played whoever you are. She might actually start throwing a hissy fit for real under her real handle. Would be epic.

I've been throwing hissy fits for days. Where have you been?

ItsOver

Heather Wade vs. (Redacted).  MV should do pay per view.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
I've been throwing hissy fits for days. Where have you been?
What you don't remember your password? Pretty sure there is a link for that. :)

user7645

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
What you don't remember your password? Pretty sure there is a link for that. :)

I'm out of the closet now. i'm mourning, redacted has been redacted. Now we can talk like adults, when I'm finished mourning.

user7645

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
Heather Wade vs. (Redacted).  MV should do pay per view.

I'll fight me. I've been fighting me for days.

Juan

I miss the FilipinaDate and DateArabGirls ads.
Too bad sNoory took down his tv show ads. I enjoyed clicking those knowing he was paying you.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
If there really is that much bad blood between Airyn and Heather, then there is more drama now than we can imagine. Ultimately Art is responsible for leaving behind such a messâ€"a terrible legacy to leave a widow.

But why else would a next-door neighbor protege not be at a funeral? If Heather was too overcome to go, that's an unforgivable snub on her part. If Airyn forbad her, how can they possibly live next to each other? And it makes broadcasting from there impossible. Was she looking for an alternate location for this week and couldn't find oneâ€"or get to it? Is that why she's not on this week? There's a story here we still don't know the half of.

It's catty to be interested in learning it, but it does become part of the story of Art's life and legacy. Yet it also underscores how MITD is just a footnote in the whole thing.

Rush Limbaugh today (who never has acknowledged Art's death) today made a big point of new research showing the supremacy of AM/FM radio as the primary entertainment medium in people's lives, partly because of the connection listeners have with hosts. It's a crime that Art's career was so short-lived on a national scale.
How do we know she was not at the funeral?

The autopsy has had to be done, anyone see results? Anyone see or is death cert public documents in Nevada? What was the preliminary results of the post-mortem, all tox results may not be back yet but there has to be something on the death certificate...what is the most important information is what the ME listed as the, "CAUSE AND MANNER OF DEATH" and or any listed "contributing factors."
I know we got peeps who know their way around this new fangled inter or intranet, or whatever the kids call it these days...someome can dig this up and pass info along to us.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 25, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
How do we know she was nit at the funeral?

The autopsy has had to be done, anyine see results? Anyone see or is desth cert oublic documents in Nevada? What was the preliminary results of the post-mortem, all tix results may nit be back yet but there has to be something on thevdeath certificate...what is the most important information is what itthe ME listed as the, "CAUSE AND MANNER OF DEATH" and or any listed "contributing factors."
I know we got peeps who know their way around this new fangled inter or intranet, or whatever the kids call it these days...someome can dig this up and pass info along to us.

The lack of public drama is the clue

user7645

How do we know she was nit at the funeral?

The autopsy has had to be done, anyine see results? Anyone see or is desth cert oublic documents in Nevada? What was the preliminary results of the post-mortem, all tix results may nit be back yet but there has to be something on thevdeath certificate...what is the most important information is what itthe ME listed as the, "CAUSE AND MANNER OF DEATH" and or any listed "contributing factors."

I was there. In the back, by the trees listening to Boom Boom BaMetisse on my headphones.

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Remember that classic moment like a week before the premiere, when Art and Keith had a huge public squabble and the whole show was cancelled for like two hours?  Exciting times.

I remember that awkward moment.  Me in the panzer, blitzing thru a free fire zone and getting the word that ART had quit Queef or that Queef had quit ART, depending on which faction of the radio Maquis you were listening to.  Metisse was Boom booming in my headsets as I pondered my next course of action.   
On automatic, I acquired another target at 19.5 degrees and serviced it.  It was in that moment, in the ragged little cut in my heart, that I realized, "We can't win."   And then my viewfinder was flooded with targets, "Fuck it.  We are BELL's Radio Ass Plonking SS.  We'll take them all with us."

It was a couple of daze later.  We had stopped at dusk for a piss break.  There was a lull in the fighting.  I heard my driver call out, ''Got something over here."  I drew my pistol and made my way over to where she was standing.  There in the rubble, was Whitley Strieber, hunched down in fear.  In one hand, he held a stick with an alien cervix over a small trash fire.  In the other, he held a plumbers helper with which he had been ferociously probing himself.

My driver, unconsciously thumbed the safety of her battle pistol. "Leave him for the mother jumping rats."  I said.  We mounted up, fired up and rolled.

Rolled hot.  There was a world to conquer.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:04:33 PM
Are you serious? PBS is a loud and proud lesbian..Paladin wants to make her straight, but he won't.

A man needs a little kink in his life.  That's why PBS and I, both famous and infamous Lesbians fm way back, have that long slow smoldering heat that makes a relationship last.  It's in the heat, baby.  The heat. 
We even have our own special rub that's filled with smoky goodness.  Mmmmmmm, finger licking good.  It's called The Quickening.    A little rub here and a little there, and whatever you are about to eat, suddenly becomes delish.

weeberwubber

How do we know she was not at the funeral?

The autopsy has had to be done, anyone see results? Anyone see or is death cert public documents in Nevada? What was the preliminary results of the post-mortem, all tox results may not be back yet but there has to be something on the death certificate...what is the most important information is what the ME listed as the, "CAUSE AND MANNER OF DEATH" and or any listed "contributing factors."

Her not being at the funeral seems to be a touchy subject to post about so there isn't much posted on the forum. MV did make a post stating it bluntly. Other talk was done in verbal chats.

The autopsy report is waiting on toxicology. The speediest route to news about it when it's available can most likely be gained by watching the social media and reports of George Knapp who said he was going to call the coroner twice a day. From there it would probably only be minutes before its posted here.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
No but I love bi women. Most hardcore lesbians freak me out.
[/b]

Right?  Always wanting to see who's dick is bigger.  And then they steal your quarter off the pool table.

Faustina

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Keith if you are reading this not Amy Martin as she is not consistent and for the love of all things holy not Lasha. Going to get some shit for this but I prefer a male host.

Agree.  Amy is unable to stick with a schedule.  Prone to cancelling shows for stuff like "toe surgery."

I still would love to see Bateman as host of MITD.  He has the talent and could pull in new listeners based on the buzz he'd create by actually being a natural on radio.  He could be "big."  Alas, I think he lacks the drive and ambition. 

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
The world is officially ending. I just had a twitter exchange with Keith. A nice twitter exchange.
Nicely said, I would love to know what the Network's contract with the MITD show reads like.
Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
Welcome.

Now if everyone could stop posting so I can catch up? Thanks.  ;D
LOL agreed

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 08:05:36 PM
She makes Paladin straight just for clarification.

Let's just say, she straightens out my kinks.  And I think Dan TSX will give me the nod on this one.  Since he's aware.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Faustina on April 25, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
Agree.  Amy is unable to stick with a schedule.  Prone to cancelling shows for stuff like "toe surgery."

I still would love to see Bateman as host of MITD.  He has the talent and could pull in new listeners based on the buzz he'd create by actually being a natural on radio.  He could be "big."  Alas, I think he lacks the drive and ambition.

93% of all toe surgeries are scheduled on Wednesday evenings so stfu hater. As for me, paypal.me is available but remember they take 18 cents out of every dollar. From box fans to air conditioners, paranormal podcasters have all kinds of needs.