• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 25, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
I suspect Art's erratic behavior could be explained by the onset of dementia. Also how come they dont get somebody like Ian punnet or the guy who sounds like isaac hayes.

Sitting in mobile homes without windows for years puffing on smokes talking about UFO's all night

Gosh, and he lost his mind in the end? Wow who woulda thought

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
she needs to bite a dick.

You like to get right to the crux of the matter, don’t you?

Sean92008

Interesting dates of residence for HLW.

Blows the recent move claims out of the water.

Thanks for the tip, yoursongs.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Who in the fuck is this Lasha woman?!

A lonely unattractive woman in Canada who likes to be the center of attention and has to butt into affairs that are none of her business.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Sitting in mobile homes without windows for years puffing on smokes talking about UFO's all night

And then there are some people who are just born insane (looking in your direction).

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Interesting dates of residence for HLW.

Blows the recent move claims out of the water.

Thanks for the tip, yoursongs.

MV discouraged this game

Maybe don't do that

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HEATHER YOU ASSHOLES

You know he used to be a dude, right?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
She's the heavy you have to get through before defeating the final boss.

Quality post.

Must have strong will. Bring many potions.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
A lonely unattractive woman in Canada who likes to be the center of attention and has to butt into affairs that are none of her business.

Heather is right, there shouldn't be guest hosts. Keith needs to fire her already and replace her with a real host. It's sad watching this man just spin his wheels while this human trainwreck barrels on. He's being manipulated by Heather and Art (from beyond the grave). Needs to grow a spine and start doing something for himself.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
It’s awfully quiet on Heather’s end.

# BoutTiem
# HerEndWillMakeMoarNoiseOnceAgain
# SugarDaddy

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if she is sucking up to Keith behind the scenes telling him to let her try out as host if Heather doesn't come back on Monday. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
Heather is right, there shouldn't be guest hosts. Keith needs to fire her already and replace her with a real host. It's sad watching this man just spin his wheels while this human trainwreck barrels on. He's being manipulated by Heather and Art (from beyond the grave). Needs to grow a spine and start doing something for himself.

I couldn't disagree more, Keith has shown he has big, brass cojones of late. Even a cursory read of his most recent social media posts could tell you that...

Are we on the same page? Are you in a parallel dimension?

weeberwubber

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
MV discouraged this game

Maybe don't do that

Or save it for Pahrump Tonight

Toooonight, toooonight, I'm getting pissed toooonight....

Fuckin interesting though!

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she is sucking up to Keith behind the scenes telling him to let her try out as host if Heather doesn't come back on Monday.

I think we know where this is all headed...Leo Aschcraft and J Niel Schulmann

AZZERAE

I wonder if Keith's ever got a BJ from an Art Bell fan?

Juan

Don’t we need a Pahrump Tonight tonight? MVs too busy in negotiations for a Gabcast.

Sorry for stating what was apparently obvious.  Im not up to speed on the art bell soap opéra.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

GravitySucks

Any hope of that went into the dumpster when she started threatening Keith saying she was going to put his home number on Facebook.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
Don’t we need a Pahrump Tonight tonight? MVs too busy in negotiations for a Gabcast.

I won't be able to until Sunday... unfortunately

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Where were you last night from midnight to 4am central LOL?

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on April 25, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
I think we know where this is all headed...Leo Aschcraft and J Niel Schulmann

AZZERAE

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 25, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Sorry for stating what was apparently obvious.  Im not up to speed on the art bell soap opéra.

Good on you! I've devoted far too much precious time to this scuttlebutt.

Sean92008

So, after yoursongs discovered Heather lived in Art's trailer home for years now, let's imagine that Art was ghost-hosting the show leading to a crack-like dependency on AB's presence for Heather to perform.  Why is Keith even waiting a minute to fire her?

Unless he's trying to hold on to subscribers because it is 100% over, there's no reason to play any games any further.

Time for a real talent to jump on board.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
So, after yoursongs discovered Heather lived in Art's trailer home for years now, let's imagine that Art was ghost-hosting the show leading to a crack-like dependency on AB's presence for Heather to perform.  Why is Keith even waiting a minute to fire her?

Unless he's trying to hold on to subscribers because it is 100% over, there's no reason to play any games any further.

Time for a real talent to jump on board.

But, like, what's the point without Art around anymore? What good is new talent?? The whole reason Heather sat in the hot seat was to supposedly "keep it warm" for Art.

Its over, this shit's dead. As sad as that is.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
Any hope of that went into the dumpster when she started threatening Keith saying she was going to put his home number on Facebook.

Ha!!  Forgot about that.  She does like to burn bridges.