• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
Thanks YP and everyone. My mom's passing was not so tragic as she was 92, but burying a 29 yr young child is the most wrong thing I've ever HAD to do. I lashed out at god and people and myself in the aftermath, so I have some street cred concerning how to properly fuck yourself up from grief- which is why I brought it up. Which is also why Heather knows she can confide in me.

I'm much better now, have made reparations, and I am surrounded by tons of love. Actually I'm probably in the best psychological state I've ever been, but it's because I sought and received help. I blew a 24 yr marriage along the way but we are friends now and things eventually get better. And such is my wish for Art's family and friends.

You're making me tear up.  Lost my brother a few years ago at a young age but I can't imagine burying a child. Everyone on my side of my family is dead now except for me and it has been tough but doing ok. I'm going to be try to be more civil about Heather but she should make a public apology to Knapp specifically and to her listeners,

Theadora

If Keith and Heather didn't make it to the funeral, it's probably because the show can't afford them to make such an expensive trip from Phoenix.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

The sheer amount of misinformation surrounding this situation is staggering. I'm not sure how many subscribers are willing to deal with a few more days of this.
At this point I'm not convinced this isn't all some crazy ass publicity stunt. So.Much.Bullshit. No one is innocent and they are fucking crazy. That's where I am at. And I am crazy for following this dumpster fire. Bateman you were so right!

zeebo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
notice she didn’t deny she lied.

I think I'm becoming a Lasha fanboy.  I just can't stop following everything she says. 

Sean92008

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
But, like, what's the point without Art around anymore? What good is new talent?? The whole reason Heather sat in the hot seat was to supposedly "keep it warm" for Art.

Its over, this shit's dead. As sad as that is.
What about our time in the Celestial Kingdom?

She's keeping his throne warm with all her crap...  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 04:52:19 PM
He’s grieving, too. He’s probably pissed at her (for good reasons, I’m sure), but doesn’t want to come off as a total dick. It’s hard.

It’s certainly not easy.   ;)
There you go with the hard dick euphemisms again

Hells Mole

Quote from: moosie on April 25, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
She reads more like a lower order borderline to me the way she has little personality of her own and absorbs other personalities they do some amazing histrionics too.

That's been my take as well.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 04:55:52 PM
There you go with the hard dick euphemisms again

It’s been a long day.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
At this point I'm not convinced this isn't all some crazy ass publicity stunt. So.Much.Bullshit. No one is innocent and they are fucking crazy. That's where I am at. And I am crazy for following this dumpster fire. Bateman you were so right!

If it's over, then riding this drama horse as long as possible gets them another month of subscription fees makes sense.

Yorkshire pud

Thanks YP and everyone. My mom's passing was not so tragic as she was 92, but burying a 29 yr young child is the most wrong thing I've ever HAD to do. I lashed out at god and people and myself in the aftermath, so I have some street cred concerning how to properly fuck yourself up from grief- which is why I brought it up. Which is also why Heather knows she can confide in me.

I'm much better now, have made reparations, and I am surrounded by tons of love. Actually I'm probably in the best psychological state I've ever been, but it's because I sought and received help. I blew a 24 yr marriage along the way but we are friends now and things eventually get better. And such is my wish for Art's family and friends.

Exactly.. Losing parents we expect, and as they get into old age, we expect it more. Mine went two years apart, but losing your child is unnatural. I was privileged to contribute to fund raising for a children's hospice in the UK, and the parents of the kids there have a strength and fortitude I cannot even begin to get my head around. It certainly recalibrates the 'Boo hoo poor me' when those parents live everyday closer to the inevitable.

FallenSeraph

Hey Aldous, I wish I could give you a huge hug right now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 05:00:07 PM
Hey Aldous, I wish I could give you a huge hug right now.

I can draw you a map

Quote from: zeebo on April 25, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
I think I'm becoming a Lasha fanboy.  I just can't stop following everything she says.

Following her is like watching a Godzilla movie.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Exactly.. Losing parents we expect, and as they get into old age, we expect it more. Mine went two years apart, but losing your child is unnatural. I was privileged to contribute to fund raising for a children's hospice in the UK, and the parents of the kids there have a strength and fortitude I cannot even begin to get my head around. It certainly recalibrates the 'Boo hoo poor me' when those parents live everyday closer to the inevitable.

Bless you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
Aldous, I'm sorry for your loss.

i agree, Art is to blame. however, he's dead. im pretty sure most people know that im fucking around when i said Heather is pregnant with Art's child. i don't know what her relationship with Art was. also. i wouldn't be shocked if it was sexual. tbh, im just enjoying watching this fire burn.

I get it. And honestly sometimes your fucked up posts make me laugh in spite of my sensibilities.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 05:05:51 PM
I get it. And honestly sometimes your fucked up posts make me laugh in spite of my sensibilities.

Some alcoholic guy I once knew told me this little gem-
“You gotta laugh to keep from crying”.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

why thank yewww! im just trying to provide enough quality entertainment to woo Amy Martin back into my basement.

Yorkshire pud

Heather, if you're reading this, and you're feeling that your world has fallen apart because of Art Bells passing, then get some perspective.. I make no apologies for posting this. You might not get to the end without tissues...Most won't.

https://youtu.be/ciu5V8acz3A

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Bless you.  :-*

LadyFish

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
An interesting read.

Questions asked & descriptive answers given about Art’s UFO sighting & ODE.

Why didn’t the attorney ever ask Art about his experience with an Ouigi Board?

#disappointed
#attorneyMalpractice

Father Jack

I've been punching myself for spending so much time here reading all this gobshitery, but its fun, so I'll keep doing it.......and punching.
Is it wrong to fantasize about Heather?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
I've been punching myself for spending so much time here reading all this gobshitery, but its fun, so I'll keep doing it.......and punching.

Only God knows. Maybe you should pray about it?

:P

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
I had no idea there were this many levels of crazy and manipulation. I think I might need a minute to process this shit. I know as Noory says there are no fucking coincidences.
Wow.  What?  Maybe another 500 pages of speculation, innuendo, and insanity. I'm in. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Could you elaborate - what exactly you're fantasizing about - her doing?

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
He's in an unenviable position but I believe doing the right thing as he knows it.
I can't believe I just white knighted for Keef.
Just don’t touch dinks with him.

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
Just don’t touch dinks with him.

ill sword fight him for m'lady Heather!