• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151005 - Tess Gerritsen - Author - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 05, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

Rocky4228

There sure is a lot of sexual tension on this board.

Barfly

Quote from: brig on October 06, 2015, 12:06:36 AM
I'm really looking forward to it Saucy!!!!
I am as well, the topic interests me, just hope the guest is interesting, sometimes you cant predict how the guest will be on the air

Alienmojo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 12:07:46 AM
Ignorance is f'ng bliss. You don't know what you've been missing.
I have a love/hate relationship with the man. I love listening to him, but he infuriates me so sometimes. Great speaker though. I diss him a lot.. but I respect him at the same time. Kinda like my ex-wife.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Barfly on October 06, 2015, 12:09:06 AM
I am as well, the topic interests me, just hope the guest is interesting, sometimes you cant predict how the guest will be on the air

When I spoke to him about having him on the show, we spoke for two hours and I was tempted to call hoagie and just record the call then and there.

Crapphazzard

(IMO) The dogs sensing they're owners coming home from work is only because for years and years the dogs know roughly how long they're owners have been gone and when they arrive, not because of some crazy 6th sense lol ...to me it just seems like the dogs just know that after a certain amount of time everyday in the same routine, will get antsy because they know its about that time for the owner to arrive. just sayin ;)

Alienmojo

Isn't that like the third blind caller that has called in since Art came back?

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:11:31 AM
Isn't that like the third blind caller that has called in since Art came back?

Yeah, he was a Bella-Haven regular and he's called in OSM too.

Alienmojo

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 06, 2015, 12:11:19 AM
(IMO) The dogs sensing they're owners coming home from work is only because for years and years the dogs know roughly how long they're owners have been gone and when they arrive, not because of some crazy 6th sense lol ...to me it just seems like the dogs just know that after a certain amount of time everyday in the same routine, will get antsy because they know its about that time for the owner to arrive. just sayin ;)
My dog would always know when I was coming home. But it was because he could hear my car. He knew what it sounded like. It was cool. Plus I had the added bonus that he always had a beer for me when I came home. He was a good dog. A real good dog.

trostol

start of the show was good..things kinda have gone south ..

Barfly

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 06, 2015, 12:10:43 AM
When I spoke to him about having him on the show, we spoke for two hours and I was tempted to call hoagie and just record the call then and there.
Tnx, we had those two guys last week that turned out to be boring, RCH did hid best to keep it alive though.
But i guess some people act different on air, its a crap shoot.

Alienmojo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 06, 2015, 12:12:12 AM
Yeah, he was a Bella-Haven regular and he's called in OSM too.
I'm gonna call in and say I am deaf. "Hello? Art?  ART!!!?"  (I know... I'm burning in hell)

Crapphazzard

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:13:09 AM
My dog would always know when I was coming home. But it was because he could hear my car. He knew what it sounded like. It was cool. Plus I had the added bonus that he always had a beer for me when I came home. He was a good dog. A real good dog.
dam that is a great dog lol. i need to get me one of those dogs  ;D

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:14:30 AM
I'm gonna call in and say I am deaf. "Hello? Art?  ART!!!?"  (I know... I'm burning in hell)

I'll be roasting next to you because that got a laugh.  ;D ;D

Manx

Wow just tuned in. A know it all bitch. HELLO ART, IM NOT MARRIED FOR A REASON

Alienmojo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 06, 2015, 12:15:07 AM
I'll be roasting next to you because that got a laugh.  ;D ;D
At least I don't have to worry about that guy seeing that and getting pissed. ;)

Crapphazzard

What is tonights show about...tuned in pretty late...can anyone give me the gist?

Sean92008

She can dive into my bed...  Oh she said "head?"  Yes, please!

chefist

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:17:22 AM
At least I don't have to worry about that guy seeing that and getting pissed. ;)

Oh shit stop!

Barfly

Quote from: Manx on October 06, 2015, 12:16:27 AM
Wow just tuned in. A know it all bitch. HELLO ART, IM NOT MARRIED FOR A REASON
I'm not married because i like to keep my own cash, its just that simple.

TigerLily

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 05, 2015, 11:52:57 PM

The caller
;D catching up. When I saw the reference to Tropic Thunder, this is always what I think of. By far my favorite part of the movie. Les Grossman