• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151005 - Tess Gerritsen - Author - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 05, 2015, 04:32:03 PM

( Amy )

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 12:40:31 AM
You pronounce well. That's ten times what we had before.

I try. I'm really weird about semantics.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 06, 2015, 12:40:26 AM
Hi RoseGirl! I wasn't sure that was "our" Amy. I think you did great

Thanks!!! Oh and... if anybody has suggestions for news they'd like to hear, I do shout-outs. ;)

Art

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:38:47 AM
I know man!!!  I thought the same exact thing!  How fucked up is that? Evil? You want evil? Pure and simple? Gentlemen I give you JOHN LEAR!

Yeah man, groovy.  8)

coaster

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:40:41 AM
While I'd like to say something about that----------- Nah. :)

Definitely. Just. Me.

(Except for that weird robot chick which read the tsunami story. Idk wth possessed me to read like that.)
Yeah, the monotone voice was an odd choice. You're doing great though. I think they made the right choice for the news. Keep it up.

Alienmojo

chefist

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:37:24 AM
Oooh, thanks! Feedback always appreciated though.

Really good! You can tell you rehearsed....professional

RoseGirl

Hey TigerLily....good to see ya, princess girlfriend!!

I like Amy...let's invite her into the princess club, k?

bateman

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:43:31 AM
Can you be mostly nothing if you exist of nothing? My brain hurts.

He exists of mostly Cinnabons.

( Amy )

Quote from: coaster on October 06, 2015, 12:42:40 AM
Yeah, the monotone voice was an odd choice. You're doing great though. I think they made the right choice for the news. Keep it up.

I had all of like, 5 minutes to get it out. I'd never read the news, so it was recorded in a whole ton of segments. I guess I was trying to channel that voice-encoder they use on the National Weather Service/NOAA Weather radio. haha

Alienmojo

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:43:30 AM
Yeah, I can't even listen to that on replay.
I think you should do a disclaimer at the beginning of each show stating that you are reading the news naked in a tub of lime green jello. I think it would add to the authenticity of the news.

SciFiAuthor

Finally, the real Jaz calls in instead of the fakes.

( Amy )

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 06, 2015, 12:44:29 AM
Hey TigerLily....good to see ya, princess girlfriend!!

I like Amy...let's invite her into the princess club, k?

Hmm... never thought of myself as a princess-type. haha

BobGrau

RoseGirl

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:42:26 AM
I try. I'm really weird about semantics.

Thanks!!! Oh and... if anybody has suggestions for news they'd like to hear, I do shout-outs. ;)

yep...I will keep my eye open for stuff up here in Canada and BC, if I see stuff I will message you.

Alienmojo

I can get my wife to turn around without saying anything to her. I just throw my shoe at her.

coaster

My internet dropped out right when Art said Jaz was calling in. there are no coincidences.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:45:43 AM
Hmm... never thought of myself as a princess-type. haha

lol just demand EVERYTHING NOW and you do fine.

norland2424

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:46:25 AM
I can get my wife to turn around without saying anything to her. I just throw my shoe at her.

as it should be

GeoNemesis

Jaz, no offense, but how do you get in every time you call (and Kevin from Colorado Springs too), but everytime I call it rings and rings and never any answer!

( Amy )

Quote from: Alienmojo on October 06, 2015, 12:44:52 AM
I think you should do a disclaimer at the beginning of each show stating that you are reading the news naked in a tub of lime green jello. I think it would add to the authenticity of the news.

Hmm, there IS a photo of me in a bikini drinking margaritas and playing Blackjack in a hot tub somewhere. It will likely surface online one of these days. I apologize in advance.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on October 06, 2015, 12:46:49 AM
My internet dropped out right when Art said Jaz was calling in. there are no coincidences.

Muhahahahahahahaha.

coaster

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 06, 2015, 12:44:51 AM
I guess I was trying to channel that voice-encoder they use on the National Weather Service/NOAA Weather radio. haha
It was spot on. Heh.

( Amy )

Quote from: GeoNemesis on October 06, 2015, 12:47:31 AM
Jaz, no offense, but how do you get in every time you call (and Kevin from Colorado Springs too), but everytime I call it rings and rings and never any answer!

Skype is key.

Alienmojo

Quote from: GeoNemesis on October 06, 2015, 12:47:31 AM
Not sure how he does that... but pretty sure it involves a boomerang.