• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

RoseGirl

August 27, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is Strange Things on Mars.

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 27, 2015, 07:34:54 PM
August 27, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is Strange Things on Mars.

The show airs at 7-9pm (pt), 10-12pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!
I just sent a contact request to you on Skype.  ;)

RoseGirl

August 28, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

It's FREAKY FRIDAY!

Tonight's topic is Mind Parasites, Psychic Warfare and Partial Dimensional Manifestation.

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Wonderful talk on Lady Diana RoseGirl!  Thank You!!!  I'll be tuned in tomorrow night too!!

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on August 31, 2015, 09:23:05 PM
Wonderful talk on Lady Diana RoseGirl!  Thank You!!!  I'll be tuned in tomorrow night too!!

My pleasure, hon...glad you liked it. It was fun...I just love Madge and the royals...mostly. Miss Diana though.

starrmtn001

Good show tonight Rosy . . . except for those two class clowns.  Yeah, if they pull that crap tomorrow night, suspend their fishbot privileges! ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 31, 2015, 09:32:34 PM
Good show tonight Rosy . . . except for those two class clowns.  Yeah, if they pull that crap tomorrow night, suspend their fishbot privileges! ;)

oh dear...wasn't in the irc chat. What happened? Many fish tossed, were there?

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 31, 2015, 09:33:51 PM
oh dear...wasn't in the irc chat. What happened? Many fish tossed, were there?
Yes, some were, but that's not it.  And it's ALL Serenity's fault! ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 31, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
Yes, some were, but that's not it.  And it's ALL Serenity's fault! ::)

lol

oh that serenity, eh? such a nudge.

Note to self: many fish at serenity tomorrow.

hehehe

by the way...show will be posted in an hour or so

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 31, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
lol

oh that serenity, eh? such a nudge.

Note to self: many fish at serenity tomorrow.

hehehe

by the way...show will be posted in an hour or so
(starrmtn goes into a trance and suddenly channels Serenity).  Psst, it was all starrmtn's fault.  REALLY! 8)

RoseGirl

September 1, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 01, 2015, 07:06:24 PM
September 1, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday...and, if the wind is right, we may even include weekends.

See you at the Show!

I'll be listening as always Rosie!

RoseGirl

Quote from: wr250 on September 02, 2015, 07:56:27 PM
show tonight?
chat room is now open

Hi Mr wr250....yes, a show tonight. I forgot to put up the announcement earlier. Had a blonde moment. lol

And thanks for the chat room. I thought there was a gabcast tonight though?

RoseGirl

September 4, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...The Ego, The Archons and Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight, folks.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 04, 2015, 03:47:56 PM
September 4, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...The Ego, The Archons and Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight, folks.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

See you at the Show!

I'll BE there Rosie :D

RoseGirl

Awww....thanks brig. This weekend I am going to design some banners, as you suggested. So, I should have something soon-ish. Not sure about the 'theme' yet, but maybe just the retro pop art comic book thing would work. Dunno. Is there a specific size you need?

Anyway, we'll see what I can come up with.

Probably no show on Monday....it's a long weekend all across North America this weekend and I think it should be one for me too!

:)

eagle

It is silly and it is a do nothing but sleep and eat long weekend.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 04, 2015, 05:43:01 PM
Awww....thanks brig. This weekend I am going to design some banners, as you suggested. So, I should have something soon-ish. Not sure about the 'theme' yet, but maybe just the retro pop art comic book thing would work. Dunno. Is there a specific size you need?

Anyway, we'll see what I can come up with.

Probably no show on Monday....it's a long weekend all across North America this weekend and I think it should be one for me too!

No particular size Rosie, just big enough to look nice and attract the right people on facebook and twitter :)

Lilith

Quote from: eagle on September 04, 2015, 06:20:44 PM
It is silly and it is a do nothing but sleep and eat long weekend.

Yeah, if its not too hot, and if I can find a nice breeze, I will try to enjoy the outdoors between catching up on shows, and sleep lol's

RoseGirl

Really fun show tonight, kids. Enjoyed that big time.

I think I like it best just talking to the people and exchanging ideas, like brig said.

All you lovely people have a wonderful weekend...enjoy...relax...recharge. And thank you ladies for phoning in. Such fun.

Night, night...from rosie

(going to go listen to Art now...can't wait)