Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

Lilith

Its showing up NOW !!!   ;D

Thank You Thank You !!!  :-*

eagle

Quote from: brig on September 09, 2015, 11:35:30 AM
Its showing up NOW !!!   ;D

Thank You Thank You !!!  :-*

Oh good I was going crazy trying to figure out why it was not showing.  :)

RoseGirl

September 9, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Pow Wows, Candle Ceremonies and Stories of Native Indian culture.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: maureen on September 09, 2015, 09:46:17 PM
excellent!! I will definitely listen again...a beautiful show!

I'm listening again right now, with my first cup of coffee.

RoseGirl

September 10, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Tibetan teachers and all things Eastern-ish.  :)

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

September 11, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Nature, the Mystic, Duality and Songs of Love.  :)

See you at the Show!

maureen

I've just listened to the show on Tibetan spirituality. Totally fascinating and very close to my heart! Soul sister!!... and the music as always a delight! Thank you!

RoseGirl

Quote from: maureen on September 12, 2015, 01:15:47 PM
I've just listened to the show on Tibetan spirituality. Totally fascinating and very close to my heart! Soul sister!!... and the music as always a delight! Thank you!

Thanks Maureen. Always a pleasure. And thanks also for your suggestion about listing the music. I am going to figure out the best way to do that....either with each show or as a weekly list. Dunno yet.

Anyway, here is a list of song for the last two episodes:

Episode 14: (Nature and The Mystic)

Pre-show music: Big Boys Band, artist unknown (sorry didn't write this one down)

First break: S.O.B., Nathanial Rateliff, Nathanial Rateliff & The Night Sweats, 2015

Second break: Broken Roads, American Opera, yet to be released

Third break: This is My Song, Mindy Gledhill, Anchor, 2010

Episode 13: (Tibetan Culture)

Pre-show music: Just Squeeze Me, vintage accordion music...sorry, don't know the musician.

First Break: Right In Front, Ivory Lane, 2015

Second Break: Old Soul, Austin Ellis, Austin Ellis The New Vision, 2014

Third Break: Ticket Home, The Bones of J.R. Jones, Reliable the Unreliable, 2014

Fourth Break: Don't Care What Time It Is, Rachel Platten, Be Here, 2011

There ya go, Maureen. I will post the music from now on.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Rosie

Lilith

Would love a show tonight *blushes* was thinking some topics,  Rosslyn Chapel, and other ancient structures maybe one at a time, stonehenge, etc etc etc.

Someday maybe the Vatican, maybe the Vatican observatory , the Vatican Bank, etc.  Leonardo Davinci and other artist of the times and their paintings.........I know I will think of more topics.  I know you need nights off,.........or but, well, maybe you don't always want nights off.  lol's.  Well, you can't blame a brig for trying .  :-*

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 12, 2015, 04:35:54 PM
Would love a show tonight *blushes* was thinking some topics,  Rosslyn Chapel, and other ancient structures maybe one at a time, stonehenge, etc etc etc.

Someday maybe the Vatican, maybe the Vatican observatory , the Vatican Bank, etc.  Leonardo Davinci and other artist of the times and their paintings.........I know I will think of more topics.  I know you need nights off,.........or but, well, maybe you don't always want nights off.  lol's.  Well, you can't blame a brig for trying .  :-*

Well now brig....you got me thinkin'. Geez. The Vatican and Da Vinci....a lot more to that story than meets the eye, let me tell you!

A show tonight? hmmmm....dunno, let me think about it. Oye.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 12, 2015, 04:39:33 PM
Well now brig....you got me thinkin'. Geez. The Vatican and Da Vinci....a lot more to that story than meets the eye, let me tell you!

A show tonight? hmmmm....dunno, let me think about it. Oye.

Hey yeah, if you FEEL like it, why let a schedule interfere?  LOL"s  If you do a show......I'll be a listening, anytime you feel like having one, day or night, anytime, any day of the week :D

RoseGirl

Well now...I am totally in trouble with eagle lol

I mentioned doing a show tonight and eagle went a bit nutty....too funny....she said 'you promised we could rent a movie and eat pop corn!'. Then.....gawd....she pouted.

lol

sorry, brig....no show tonight. lol

Lilith

If you like, we could even do a joint effort sometimes, where if  you have pictures you would like to "go with" your broadcast, you could post them here in the thread for us to see while we listen.......then, after you do the radio broadcast, If you would like,  I could probably incorporate the pictures into a video with your audio from the show in a Gabbing Now with Rosie sort of thing if you ever wanted to sometime in the future.  It's just and Idea I'm putting out there that could be fun after I get better at showing pictures with my tablet on my Gabbing Now videos lol's.  I don't see them as being "frequent", perhaps, but more like maybe occasional, special editions of a GabbingNow/Outsider special audio/video presentation of pictures that compliment the Outsider Live Broadcast.  This bad idea will self destruct in 19.5 seconds lol's

Love, Brig.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 12, 2015, 04:43:15 PM
Well now...I am totally in trouble with eagle lol

I mentioned doing a show tonight and eagle went a bit nutty....too funny....she said 'you promised we could rent a movie and eat pop corn!'. Then.....gawd....she pouted.

lol

sorry, brig....no show tonight. lol

No worries, you will never know if you don't ask........I will wait patiently till Monday Night :D

eagle

Quote from: brig on September 12, 2015, 05:00:39 PM
If you like, we could even do a joint effort sometimes, where if  you have pictures you would like to "go with" your broadcast, you could post them here in the thread for us to see while we listen.......then, after you do the radio broadcast, If you would like,  I could probably incorporate the pictures into a video with your audio from the show in a Gabbing Now with Rosie sort of thing if you ever wanted to sometime in the future.  It's just and Idea I'm putting out there that could be fun after I get better at showing pictures with my tablet on my Gabbing Now videos lol's.  I don't see them as being "frequent", perhaps, but more like maybe occasional, special editions of a GabbingNow/Outsider special audio/video presentation of pictures that compliment the Outsider Live Broadcast.  This bad idea will self destruct in 19.5 seconds lol's

Love, Brig.

That sounds like a great idea brig.

Lilith

Quote from: eagle on September 12, 2015, 05:09:10 PM
I did not pout. ::)

I am sorry eagle, I should have known there were plans with movies and popcorn on a saturday night!!  Tomorow eveyone will be watching football.........GO BILLS!!!

eagle

No worries brig... not into football but  Go BILLS

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eagle on September 12, 2015, 05:15:03 PM
No worries brig... not into football but  Go BILLS

Not into football is ok... But its GO PACKERS. early game tomorrow, packers vs bears, best match-up of the day!

RoseGirl

September 14, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...The Vatican, Enochian Magic and Da Vinci.  :)

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 14, 2015, 07:17:53 PM
September 14, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...The Vatican, Enochian Magic and Da Vinci.  :)

See you at the Show!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! Topic: To be continued?  Its up to Rosie, but brig would LIKE!!!  ;D

RoseGirl

The music for tonight’s show, September 14, 2015 was:

Pre-show music: Poor St John, Joe Marson, The Satisfied Mind
                           At The Flying W, Andrew Sisters and Bing Crosby

First Break: Smile Big, Leftover Cuties, Past & Future, 2013

Second Break: Seek, Seek, Vintage, Negro Spiritual Choir

Third Break: Mary Don’t You Weep, Mason Jar Music & Friends, Decoration Day, Volume one

Fourth Break: Cookin’ In The Kitchen, Bill Hudson, album unknown