• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: C3P0 on November 06, 2015, 12:33:36 PM
Lasha please do a show about the death threats Art Bell and his family received that caused him to quit SiriusXM. You seems to be the only one who knows and willing to talk about it.

She is a liar and there is no truth to any of it.
The End.

eagle

Thank you to all that asked how Lasha (RoseGirl) was doing.
She is on the mend and will be back to doing the show on Monday.

Lilith

Quote from: eagle on November 07, 2015, 06:59:21 AM
Thank you to all that asked how Lasha (RoseGirl) was doing.
She is on the mend and will be back to doing the show on Monday.

Happy News!  :-*

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: November 10, 2015

Pre-show music:  Blow The House Down, Darlingside, The Ancestors, 2015
                          Don't Care What Time It Is, Rachel Platten, Be Here, 2011

First Break: You Can't Be Mine, Billie Holiday, Date Unknown

Second Break: Snakes and Ladders, The Womb, 2009

Third Break: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Bill Hudson, 2009

Fourth Break: Fool In The Rain, Led Zeppelin, In Through The Out Door, Date Unknown

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: November 11, 2015

Pre-show music:  Lonely Soul, Katrina Stone, The Happy Ones, Date Unknown
                          Just Keep on Rockin', Roomful of Blues, Alligator Records, 2014

First Break: The Flood, The Womb, 2009

Second Break: Little Grey Sparrow, Karyn Ellis, Date Unknown

Third Break: Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades, Timbuk 3, 1986

Fourth Break: Time Machine, Lights Out, A Summer Night Out Tour, 2015

RoseGirl

k...sorry....no show's tonight. Having trouble getting a hold of some friends in Paris. Gotta keep trying. No shows tonight.

rosie

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 13, 2015, 06:42:10 PM
k...sorry....no show's tonight. Having trouble getting a hold of some friends in Paris. Gotta keep trying. No shows tonight.

rosie
It's more important that you find your friends. Prayers for you and yours.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 13, 2015, 06:42:10 PM

rosie

Best Wishes with you Rosie.  Will MISS You. Hope to hear ALL is Well soon!   :-*

RoseGirl

Finally got through! The phone lines were a complete mess. Everything is fine. Just really scared. What a night.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 13, 2015, 10:51:37 PM
Finally got through! The phone lines were a complete mess. Everything is fine. Just really scared. What a night.
Great news that you got through. I can just imagine how jammed the phones are.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 13, 2015, 10:51:37 PM

Arite,  Relieved to hear all is well Rosie!

RoseGirl

The Outsider: Messages From Beyond will no longer be producing a show.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 14, 2015, 02:30:37 PM
The Outsider: Messages From Beyond will no longer be producing a show.
I actually tried to tune in the night of the attacks because I was interested what insight you might have... Interested to hear what you had to say.

Then I did see this post on the 14th and had meant to respond just to say that I hope all is well.  I know that broadcasting as you did was a huge commitment in time and I did appreciate the shows that I managed to catch.

Be well...

GravitySucks

Will someone please ask RoseGirl why she blocked me when I was the only person that stuck up for her in the Art Bell thread?

Twice.

Damn, my cape feels soiled.

WildCard

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 04:00:34 PM
Will someone please ask RoseGirl why she blocked me when I was the only person that stuck up for her in the Art Bell thread?

Twice.

heh. Welcome to Falkie 2.0

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 04:00:34 PM

Twice.

I dunno GS. She blocked me too. Maybe she blocked all personal messages? :::shrug:::

EarthAlien007

RoseGirl, this is your thread here.
You know, the failed ramblings you called a show.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 05, 2017, 08:03:28 AM
I remember when it was like this around here.

https://youtu.be/Np21rH7Ldto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfP_wlAq5k

The times, they are a changin'; aren't they? It's a good thing, a good thing. Thanks Ciardelo.

I wish I could change the title of this thread to BLUE MOON: That Renegade Podcast but I don't know how and I have this strange feeling that MV wouldn't do it for me. So, if anyone knows how to change it, I'd be grateful for the help.  :)

Yes, I have made some mistakes in the past. And now, it's time for the soothing tones of a Blue Moon. Not to worry though; I in no way want to detract from MV's forum or podcasts, but I thought that people might like to leave messages here from time-to-time....that is, instead of going to my forum. Dunno. Whatever. Thought you'd like the option, though.

Anyway, this thread will most probably just fade away into oblivion. So it doesn't much matter, does it?

Cheers,
Rosie

Lilith

It's Thursday. Will you be streaming live tonight RoseGirl?

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 06, 2017, 02:38:23 AM
It's Thursday. Will you be streaming live tonight RoseGirl?

Yep, you bet. The show starts at 8pm pt every Thursday and runs one hour. You can listen to it here:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 06, 2017, 02:43:51 AM
Yep, you bet. The show starts at 8pm pt every Thursday and runs one hour. You can listen to it here:

I promise to try to be awake!

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 06, 2017, 02:43:51 AM
Yep, you bet. The show starts at 8 pm pt every Thursday and runs one hour. You can listen to it here:

I am so glad I logged into BG today to find out you'll be podcasting tonight.  I had enjoyed your shows before, and I'm happy I'll be able to enjoy them again.  Good on ya for stickin' with it, Rosy. ;) ;D

RoseGirl

Awww...thank you Starr. Should be a fun show tonight. At least I hope so. No guest but some politics and a lot of good music.

You can tune in here at 8pm pt http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

and the past shows are listed under Past Shows.

Cheers,
rosie