• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2015, 09:54:50 PM
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! Topic: To be continued?  Its up to Rosie, but brig would LIKE!!!  ;D

Aww...thanks brig. Yes, of course, we can continue this subject. What questions about it do you have? And comments, stories, observations?

It's a big topic, ain't it?

rosie

pate

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 15, 2015, 02:51:16 AM
The music for tonight’s show, September 14, 2015 was:

Pre-show music: Poor St John, Joe Marson, The Satisfied Mind
                           At The Flying W, Andrew Sisters and Bing Crosby

First Break: Smile Big, Leftover Cuties, Past & Future, 2013

Second Break: Seek, Seek, Vintage, Negro Spiritual Choir

Third Break: Mary Don’t You Weep, Mason Jar Music & Friends, Decoration Day, Volume one

Fourth Break: Cookin’ In The Kitchen, Bill Hudson, album unknown

Rose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA

Much love (no wooden spoon to my head please!)

RoseGirl

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2015, 03:09:13 AM
Rose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2YIpZWBqA

Much love (no wooden spoon to my head please!)

lol I promise...all kitchen implements are safely stowed in their proper places.

ohhhh....I love that song. Lady in Red. He wrote it for his wife, you know...on their anniversary. So romantic.

Thanks for posting it, pate.

maureen

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 15, 2015, 02:51:16 AM
The music for tonight’s show, September 14, 2015 was:

Pre-show music: Poor St John, Joe Marson, The Satisfied Mind
                           At The Flying W, Andrew Sisters and Bing Crosby

First Break: Smile Big, Leftover Cuties, Past & Future, 2013

Second Break: Seek, Seek, Vintage, Negro Spiritual Choir

Third Break: Mary Don’t You Weep, Mason Jar Music & Friends, Decoration Day, Volume one

Fourth Break: Cookin’ In The Kitchen, Bill Hudson, album unknown
Thanks, RoseGirl. It makes the show a complete package...ideas, insight, and info! Well done!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 15, 2015, 02:52:46 AM
Aww...thanks brig. Yes, of course, we can continue this subject. What questions about it do you have? And comments, stories, observations?

It's a big topic, ain't it?

rosie

OMGoodness, where to begin? From where you left off about Leonardo.....Would love your insights into his parentage and his adoption if you feel like covering that.  There are people who have asked me about my own adoption, as there are people who believe that certain types of persons, often with RH- blood, like myself, and many of us attracted to Bella-Haven seem to have (Forgive me, TheOutsider, is, will always be to me, an official limb of Bella-Haven)  were placed with our adopting parents with intent and purpose. I would love to hear your insights/thoughts into this if you would like to share them. You don't have to of course, with much respect and love.  If you feel like going that route, who the "arrangers" are......are the maternal parents different than *most* maternal parents......and are the adopting parents different than most parents?  If you believe in this theory, what is the goal of these people, and the purpose of the *adoptees*

Next, the source and purpose of Leonardos drive to illustrate everything including the human body in terms of geometric perfection, this can go into the fibonacci numbers in nature, as well as fractals, and Pi, Enochian Magic, and or Kabalah, Tora, Tarot,  if you like. Were every you want to go with that, or EVERYWHERE with that lol's

As for the Vatican, well, where ever it belongs in the picture, bring it up lol's.

Forward in history to WWII and the Vaticans role if you feel like shareing your thoughts on that, perfectly understandable if you don't want to.

Back in history to the transformation of  revered personages into saints, and symbols into religious icons....each could be covered individually in separate shows.  An entire decade of shows right there......

Er, um.  If you need any more ideas......just lemme know!   I'm full of em lol's  ;) :-*

WhiteCrow would probably love to hear about the Templar Bankers ......so would I  ;)

Oh, and don't forget Roslyn Chapel.

RoseGirl

September 15, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Da Vinci's Mission and Spiritual Technologies.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: Episode 15: (Da Vinci, Spiritual Technology)

Pre-show music: Blues Don’t Bother Me, Bill Seward, Better Place, 2014

First Break: Preacher’s Daughter,  The Whiskey Gentry, Please Make Welcome, 2011

Second Break: Oh Honey-Sugar, You,  A Summer Night Out Tour Sampler, 2015

Third Break: Natural Mystic,  Cary Moss, Wicked Soul, 2010

Fourth Break: Whatcha Doin,  Monk Turner, Fascinoma

RoseGirl

September 16, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Energy bodies, Physical Realism and the Spiritual Life.  :)

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 16: (Energetic bodies, Physical Realism and the Spiritual Life)

Pre-show music: Didn’t it Rain, Emily Elbert, Mason Jar Music, The Storm is Passing, 2012

First Break: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Bill Hudson

Second Break: Déjà vu, Cibo Matto, Hotel Valentine, 2014

Third Break: 99 Shades of Crazy, JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, 2014

Fourth Break: Today, Escape Mechanism, 1998

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 16, 2015, 10:04:34 PM
Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 16: (Energetic bodies, Physical Realism and the Spiritual Life)

Pre-show music: Didn’t it Rain, Emily Elbert, Mason Jar Music, The Storm is Passing, 2012

First Break: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Bill Hudson

Second Break: Déjà vu, Cibo Matto, Hotel Valentine, 2014

Third Break: 99 Shades of Crazy, JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, 2014

Fourth Break: Today, Escape Mechanism, 1998

While you were speaking last night Rosie, and the Ego came up, I thought of something that I rarely if ever have heard said. You might or might not agree, but i think you will. In the process of humans describing their disputes with other humans...the Ego focuses on discussing what the other person did and said wrong.  The Spirit focuses on "How could I have handled that better."

We choose which one we listen to. I don't know how many people even realize they have that choice.

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2015, 06:41:58 AM
While you were speaking last night Rosie, and the Ego came up, I thought of something that I rarely if ever have heard said. You might or might not agree, but i think you will. In the process of humans describing their disputes with other humans...the Ego focuses on discussing what the other person did and said wrong.  The Spirit focuses on "How could I have handled that better."

We choose which one we listen to. I don't know how many people even realize they have that choice.

So very true, brig. Really, all that is required is a decision to be mindful and attentive. Not so very hard, is it?

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 17, 2015, 12:17:37 PM
So very true, brig. Really, all that is required is a decision to be mindful and attentive. Not so very hard, is it?

No, but the ego rushes in, like you said last night, and it immediately tells us that we DID handle the situation the best way it could be handled, and silences the spirit. Therefore, for most people, the Ego remains in control, and the decision is never consciously made.

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2015, 12:22:38 PM
No, but the ego rushes in, like you said last night, and it immediately tells us that we DID handle the situation the best way it could be handled, and silences the spirit. Therefore, for most people, the Ego remains in control, and the decision is never consciously made.

The ego is all about fear, isn't it? Any part of us that is afraid to be cancelled out, I think, is the ego. Not sure if that works, but it has always been a guideline for me. Pesky ego.

Oh and did you see in the Art Bell thread? They are calling our little coffee club a 'cult'. Those cretins!

Praise MV.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 17, 2015, 12:33:34 PM
The ego is all about fear, isn't it? Any part of us that is afraid to be cancelled out, I think, is the ego. Not sure if that works, but it has always been a guideline for me. Pesky ego.

Oh and did you see in the Art Bell thread? They are calling our little coffee club a 'cult'. Those cretins!

Praise MV.

No, I haven't even had a chance to listen to Art or Hoagie yet.....but I will go take a look at the ArtBell thread.I could use a giggle  lol's

gabrielle

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 17, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

Praise MV.

Rosegirl....that is so true. !

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2015, 12:37:01 PM
No, I haven't even had a chance to listen to Art or Hoagie yet.....but I will go take a look at the ArtBell thread.I could use a giggle  lol's

By the way, brig...how is your Dad doing? Hope you and him are keeping well.

RoseGirl

Quote from: gabrielle on September 17, 2015, 12:37:15 PM
Rosegirl....that is so true. !

Isn't it just, gabby. If only we could deal with our fears, eh? They run so deep though. Tenacious little ego.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 17, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
Isn't it just, gabby. If only we could deal with our fears, eh? They run so deep though. Tenacious little ego.

My Tenacious little ego is having a little fun on the ArtBell thread.......Join me if you feel like it ....lol's

RoseGirl

September 17, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Akashic Records, Edgar Casey. Blue Messengers, UFOs.  :)

See you at the Show!

wr250

you will be competing with bateman for the chatroom tonight. not sure when curtis will have yours going so ill reopen #bellhaven  for the night.
just type"/join #bellahaven" (no quotes)  to join that channel.

Lilith

Quote from: wr250 on September 18, 2015, 07:09:01 PM
you will be competing with bateman for the chatroom tonight. not sure when curtis will have yours going so ill reopen #bellhaven  for the night.
just type"/join #bellahaven" (no quotes)  to join that channel.

Thank You wr250 for being on top of that, I had just shortly ago left Rosie and eagle a pm for them to check the DarkCity thread regarding use of the UFOchat tonight.

Love, Brig

RoseGirl

September 18, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Strange Co-ordinates, Dimensional Beasties and pretty much just wingin' it tonight.  :)

See you at the Show!

Lilith

I will be there Rosie!!  I am already in the #bellahaven chat with wr250. arter you enter the ufochat, just type
/join #bellahaven where you would normally type your post and it will take you there. If I don't see you arrive there, I will go back to the regular UFOship chat to find you.

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 18: (Pre-birth Memories, the Bardo, Extra-Dimensional Entities, Movie Themes and Symbolism)

Pre-show music:  Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey,  The Womb, If Destroyed, Still True, 1998
                          Ghost In The Radio, Josh Tarp and the Still, Vigilante, 2013

First Break: Popeye The Sailor Man, Al Dollar & His Ten Cent Band with Billy Murray, 1931

Second Break: Whistling In The Dark, Janvina Magness, Alligator Records, 21st Century, 2014

Third Break: Araby, Kevin Coyne, Case History…plus, 1972

Fourth Break: S.O.B., Nathanial Rateliff & The Night Sweats, 2015

RoseGirl

September 21, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Men in Black, Dimensional Gateways.  :)

See you at the Show!