• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 07:37:07 PM

wr250

Quote from: popple on November 03, 2014, 07:07:13 PM
The JC we knew is dead! R.I.P @->---

Of course I mean the enigmatic host of fade to blech and new sunday host of blech to blech am.

naw that jc just got old and tired. you cant keep up his intensity (however warped) for 20 years without ill effects.

and you know it will be better than super suck sunday with snorge snooron.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on November 03, 2014, 06:25:12 PM

must .... squeegee ..... vomit ..... off ... of iPad .....thanks ..... jerk ...

popple

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 03, 2014, 07:07:53 PM
Crap man. Where the fuck did the dude on the right get that butt ugly realistic Frankenstein costume?

The same party city the guy on the left got his ape mask from?

cweb

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 03, 2014, 06:05:42 PM
This site should be changed to Churchgab.com. Jimmy Church is the real deal. F Art Bell.
Here's the fansite you seek... http://faders.org/

Otherwise, have fun with your trolling.

By the way... While I have enjoyed some of Jimmy's shows, he has never held my attention the way some of Art's old shows do. I hope that someday someone else can reach that height. There are certainly many contenders.

cweb

I didn't think it would happen this soon, but good for him. It's been apparent that his eye has been on a Coast hosting gig for a while.

It'll be interesting to see how he fits his style to C2C. I hope this inspires him to (humbly) up his game despite the fact that the bar's been set pretty low by the, erm, regular host.

Give us the old "happy to be here" Jimmy and we're good. Letting the ego grow is only going to scare away the big audience.

astroguy

This seems very weird to me, assuming it's true (I don't see it on the C2C schedule, I'm assuming Jimmy announced it on F2b?).  For the first several months of his show, he railed about how C2C was stealing his guests, that he'd never be on, and that he was all about being on Art's network.

Anyone know what inspired the change?

malliard

Quote from: astroguy on November 03, 2014, 07:54:07 PM
This seems very weird to me, assuming it's true (I don't see it on the C2C schedule, I'm assuming Jimmy announced it on F2b?).  For the first several months of his show, he railed about how C2C was stealing his guests, that he'd never be on, and that he was all about being on Art's network.

Anyone know what inspired the change?

good stuff...

Uncle Duke

Amazing.  I told you all this was going to happen back in late July. Below is a cut & paste of a post I made on the "Fade to Black" thread here on 24 July,

It might be more accurate to say, "Jimmy has yet to be invited on C2C."  Based on his comments, it's clear he doesn't think he will be. He didn't say he wouldn't appear if asked, however.  Like I said, if George (or his staff) was a devious sort, inviting Jimmy on air presents intriguing possibilities.  What's the worst that happens, George could say he offered the opportunity but Church declined.  That would make Jimmy look silly after his commentary last night, and make George look almost gracious in simultaneously extending the offer and an olive branch.   

I must admit, I was surprised by Jimmy's comments last night.  Sure Stanley's comments about having noticed the phenomena himself previously sounded a bit lame, but his overall take on the story was the only positive spin I've heard from anyone in the field.  No disrespect to Jimmy, but I would have thought a guy whose nightly audience is measured in the hundreds would be ecstatic hearing his program (by name) and story discussed in a positive light on a show with millions of listeners.  He doesn't like Noory, I get that, but Jimmy and DMRN could never afford to buy that level of exposure to their target demographics.  [/quote]

cweb

^^Dead-on!

When John B. Wells was given the boot, Jimmy said that he wouldn't have told the Coast powers-that-be to screw off-- because Coast was too big an opportunity. Jimmy would've played nice when asked to tone things down, the opposite of what Wells did.

Then Jimmy had John B on and was bobbleheading everything Wells said.

Then he took pics with Noory and exchanged live calls.

I think the opportunity to reach a larger audience and further his career inspired the change. If nothing else, Church is an opportunist.

popple

Remember that time Jorch tried to turn our stone cold hater hearts into mush by giving us and our dying cats shout outs? It worked for a bit but we saw through it. "can we change the name of the forum to coastgab? HAW HAW HAW"

His next target was the hosts on DMRN. He has succeeded in winning JC over exceedingly easily. The gig wasn't even offered because he genuinely likes JC and thinks he has great talent, it's cause he hates Art and DMRN. He wants to crush us like baby hamsters between his father's toes. JC and him never even mentioned Art when he was on to talk about his underwater base. However, a caller did and you could tell this made Jorch's pizzarolls bubble, blister and pop from across the room.

JC isn't the first to be offered the weekend gig. If you recall our very own Bateman (enigmatic host of Dark City) turned him down this past winter. He mentioned it on gabcast that Jorch had contacted him by email. I'm sure the audience size and exposure would be tempting to anyone but it's dark sided and bad karma. Who would leave DMRN to go work with those scumbags after what happened to Art? Not our Bateman. But you know JC is all about that "integrity". Just ask the russian eggs on his twitter.

Those who stay on the side of Art shall be rewarded! Looks like Bateman has been if you read his recent posts.

Danger!UFO

Very disappointing. I won't be listening anymore.

Jimmy Church Sucks.

popple

Quote from: astroguy on November 03, 2014, 07:54:07 PM
This seems very weird to me, assuming it's true (I don't see it on the C2C schedule, I'm assuming Jimmy announced it on F2b?).  For the first several months of his show, he railed about how C2C was stealing his guests, that he'd never be on, and that he was all about being on Art's network.

Anyone know what inspired the change?
After playing UFO Phil and checking out of the show early, Jorch drove all night without any stops! (Source: Tommy) This may be the specific moment everything changed. YOU TELL ME!


so what exactly was the announcement JC made?? I am confused what happened?

I didn't listen to fade to black.

wr250

[attachimg=1]
Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 04, 2014, 02:25:04 AM
so what exactly was the announcement JC made?? I am confused what happened?

I didn't listen to fade to black.


wr250

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 04, 2014, 03:31:28 AM
Thank Yewwww!

he went on about it repeating what was said there, kinda like trying to re-assure the audience.
the whole show is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwuIlFRzoZf8bFZINmhzenNRNWM/view?usp=sharing . its EP153


washere


Re: Case: Jimmy Church

# After a short while you notice he is really irritating to listen to

# He is ONLY interested in money & his career

# He only loves promoting himself on air, Twitter & Facebook not to mention his webshite

# He doesn't have any background or real interest in the paranormal, just superficial BS shouts

# He is fake

# He is just another L.A. shark

# He stabs anyone in the back at the drop of a hat, as he just did Art

# He is a sellout & worse than a shill

# HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BACKBONE like Art has or even George

# He won't risk a penny or anything

# He has no courage

# He is only interested in promoting himself constantly

# He doesn't know anything about the paranormal

# He doesn't know anything about any other subject either

# He claims constantly what some poor bastard who emailed underwater Google earth photos as his discovery

# He doesn't have any interviewing skills

# He doesn't have any radio announcing skills which thousands have

# He can't even talk about anything

# He just waffles and bullshits

# He can't pick good or even adequate guests & begs ppl to tell him without giving credit

# He can't pick good or semi decent subjects & begs ppl again

# He just talks crap like: how u doin?, goto my Twitter & Facebook & site, shout out to, ... & samo crap every night

# He assumes you are a real moron he can take for a ride

# He is like Tom, just creepy

# HE IS A BORING TWO FACED BACKSTABBING AIRHEAD GREEDY WIMP


* BASICALLY THERE IS NOTHING THERE, lights are on but nobody's home

* HE IS NOT A NICE FELLOW, not meaning what he says & just on the make

* VERY QUICKLY BEGINS TO IRRITATE AS A MERE GREEDY AIRHEAD


I only just heard about Jimmy Church a couple of months ago. He had the Area 51 caller on. It was oddly disrespectful of Art, because a51 caller claimed he informed Art up front that it was a performance call.
And then he and Church said a few things that implied that Arts satellites did not go down, but Art had fabricated that for effect.
Fair enough, I don't care... Cause Art was doing what he did best... Making my hair stand on end.
Since Jimmy is on DMR I assumed Art was in the background chuckling.

But this sleeping with GN bullshit...

Yeah yeah, we are all in the present moment now and the past doesn't matter. Dark Matter doesn't Matter.
AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
Heh.
I won't listen to Jimmy anymore. Just seeing him in photos with Noory makes me throw up in my mouth.

http://youtu.be/Ka0_nz53CcM

Quote from: Juan on October 31, 2014, 02:34:03 PM
So (ha) John Titor calls Jimmy Church from Japan and nobody here cares?

Really? WTF. This is getting so META.
I haven't heard that one, do you have a link?

The first time I listened to JC he announced himself as filling in for Art Bell.
That went down well with me.
But now that he is just stepping on Art, I am done with him.
(Although admittedly this Titor thing intrigues me.)

washere

Jimmy Church basically fucked up darkmatter radio for Art Bell and made it into his own publicity vehicle with the help of the webmaster there who is also on the make. They both stabbed Art in the back even before it was time for the two idiots to do so. The greedy pair should have waited a bit more.

I repeat what I said before & now proven right. Art was stupid to trust yet another L.A. shark.


Also as I said before Art should:

# Forget about dark matter

# For a few dollars Secretly register a new Ltd. Company %100 owned by Mr Art Bell & keep dormant till next summer's launch

# For it: come up with a new clever brand name & professional logo (can be done free)

# Register it's domain name with privacy for a few dollars & park it till summer

# Get a few affiliates lined up to pay streaming fees, as it grows it will pay more

# Source streaming sites who do everything, I listed the top ones recently

# Get a professional website company who specializes in monetizing a website with large traffic. You can make a lot of money with ads, clicks through, affiliates selling cookies, etc. Secondly after a few years not only the site income keeps growing, but the site itself becomes an asset. You're currently being taken for a ride.

# Do a few nights per week

# Rest of the week get other hosts, decide on topics with them beforehand, get nice people not the usual charlatans you pick who quickly betray you.

# Rotate the hosts regularly, gives you power & you'll get to know them

# Get the wife to help with emails & other secretarial tasks, teach her

# As you need things, pay freelancers on short contracts, better than getting constantly screwed by free ppl you trust

# Grow affiliates & your weekly workload to whatever you're comfortable with & increase or reduce as required, even long breaks if needed

All the knobs are there, just fine tune things as things change, no need for constant goodbyes or betrayals, just change regularly & pay freelancers.

It'll cost a lot less & doing things properly as I laid out which is common sense and professional. You'll make a lot more money and success and can control everything to suit your stamina, control, health & happiness.


washere

How u doin? How u doin?  :D

Meanwhile as I wait for Art to return next summer, I mainly listen to www.freedomslips.com 3 streams which are at least funny and Richard Dolan & others on www.kgraradio.com and search www.shoutcast.com for keywords: art bell

See ya  ;D

I believe al-Noory is using Church as a double-naught spy on the DMRN hoping to get insider information on Art by buttering his balls just in time for Thanksgiving & Christmas. But like most turkeys, they end up getting slaughtered for the feast of the victors (al-Noory). Jimmy Church as I said before isn't fit to smell Art's seat let alone fill in for him. Bella Lagosi said it best "Karloff! Karloff! He isn't fit to smell my shit!" Same for you Mr. Church, you ARE the turd in the swimming pool.
Quote from: VictoriaPandora on November 04, 2014, 06:16:59 AM
Really? WTF
The first time I listened to JC he announced himself as filling in for Art Bell.
That went down well with me.

wr250

Quote from: washere on November 04, 2014, 06:27:20 AM
Jimmy Church basically fucked up darkmatter radio for Art Bell and made it into his own publicity vehicle with the help of the webmaster there who is also on the make. They both stabbed Art in the back even before it was time for the two idiots to do so. The greedy pair should have waited a bit more.

I repeat what I said before & now proven right. Art was stupid to trust yet another L.A. shark.

1. Art doesnt promote church on his website ( www.artbell.com ). his website does promote paranormal central though...
2. DMRN is run by Kieth rowland, not art. Kieth chooses the content, and obviously likes church.   

i like church , but has had some bad shows, like anyone else.  as opposed to noory, who has mostly bad shows that i am uninterested in, with a few gems (mostly LMH) sprinkled in.

Danger!UFO

Searching for the next George Noory? Heeeeerrre's JIMMY!

I can't believe Keith signed off on this.

Quote from: b_dubb on July 16, 2014, 12:44:08 PM
I feel like this sums up my attitude towards ... um ... everything.

Well, James Evan Pilato left the show, which was a shame. James really rocks. So Clyde's new producer is Tracy Twyman.

I find her work interesting, but she seems to have brought more to Clyde's table than I could stomach.
Her favourite hobby is channelling demons and trying to get Baphomet to tell her how to get rich.

Clyde's audience were fed up, so Clyde decided to shift gears a bit last night.
BY DOING A SIMULCAST WITH JC.


arrrrgggghhhhhhh.

These are my favourite shows right now.
The No Agenda Show.
(They analyze and deconstruct he media so I don't have to!)

Mysterious Universe.
More UFO related topics.

Both of these shows are fun and intelligent and strictly listener supported.
This make a huge difference is the quality of any show.
The audience is not the product.

Oh, and The Freezone with Freeman.
He's an old friend and just really pleasant to listen to.
Streams first hour free every Saturday night at 8PM central.
Freezone.com

Quote from: washere on November 04, 2014, 06:46:05 AM
How u doin? How u doin?  :D

Meanwhile as I wait for Art to return next summer, I mainly listen to www.freedomslips.com 3 streams which are at least funny and Richard Dolan & others on www.kgraradio.com and search www.shoutcast.com for keywords: art bell

See ya  ;D

Ah and yes, Solaris Blueraven has her own show there too, lol.
Also last time I listened so did Douglas Dietrich.
I stopped tuning into this station because I was learning NOTHING and it just became a complete waste of headspace.

Quote from: Danger!UFO on November 04, 2014, 07:04:45 AM
Searching for the next George Noory? Heeeeerrre's JIMMY!

I can't believe Keith signed off on this.

The more I think about this the more pissed off I am.
I wish Art would drop us a line about this clusterfuck.

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on November 04, 2014, 06:51:12 AM
I believe al-Noory is using Church as a double-naught spy on the DMRN hoping to get insider information on Art by buttering his balls just in time for Thanksgiving & Christmas. But like most turkeys, they end up getting slaughtered for the feast of the victors (al-Noory). Jimmy Church as I said before isn't fit to smell Art's seat let alone fill in for him. Bella Lagosi said it best "Karloff! Karloff! He isn't fit to smell my shit!" Same for you Mr. Church, you ARE the turd in the swimming pool.

Yeah. I totally agree now. Just saying the first time I tuned into Jimmy and he said that it seemed the proper attitude.
In my mind I thought everyone on DM was sorta just holding the fort until Art got back.
That would have been the right thing to do.
Jimmy is off my list and I have only listened to a couple of his shows.
Oh well, there's plenty others where he came from:/

And "FADERNAUTS" give me a fucking break. That is SO corny.

maureen

Quote from: wr250 on November 03, 2014, 06:51:07 PM
as i recall, art once said "george gets it" ...
I think Art was ONLY saying that igNoory got the job, not that he understood or was capable of intelligent discourse.

...and igNoory seems to practise dark arts to eliminate all possible contenders.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod