• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 30, 2015, 09:18:48 AM
Or an annoying dick. But perhaps it's just a trick of the light.
I understand it helps if you squint.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2015, 09:24:01 AM
Presenting a new Bellgab segment entitled Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  For each segment of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we will reach into the space-time continuum and randomly pull out a 5-second portion of George Senda's life.  Here then, is the first episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda. 



Well, what do you know.  In this particular episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we see George proudly displaying a photocopy of the check George Noory sent Senda for his new glasses along with the envelope he used to send it, including Senda's mailing address for the world to see.

This has been Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.
Has anybody here actually sent a letter to Sendamemoney at that address?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 30, 2015, 09:26:27 AM
Unlike myself, you seem very well versed in the jargon of the sex industry. What did you say your day job was again?

Thanks for asking, and you'll take your question off the air?

I am what is known as a 'chub fuddler'. There is a big chub problem in this country, and they need to be fuddled with unremitting severity, otherwise they take advantage and make the place unbearable. There are two types of people who are tasked to confront the chub menace. There are the violent ones who club the chub, and then there are the more intelligent ones like me who prefer to use flattery and persuasion. Before hitting them over the head with a fire extinguisher. I have fuddled chub from one end of the country to the other, and frankly I rather look down my nose at the rest of you, who lack my skill set.

Yorkshire pud

Currently nearing the end of my two week holiday. Cottage in a remote (read: no wi fi, little/no mobile signal) part of very unseasonal sunny Derbyshire. Now in a country pub stealing their wifi; erm. My people; have I missed much? Has Senda wiped his arse? Has A51d squealed to the feds? Has Pendulous Udderlous realised she's abused? Will it be worthwhile coming back to the fold in a couple of days when I'm back in civilisation? Has IB and Sredni made amends? Should they? So many questions as I sup (drink) my pint sitting at the bar.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2015, 09:53:45 AM
Currently nearing the end of my two week holiday. Cottage in a remote (read: no wi fi, little/no mobile signal) part of very unseasonal sunny Derbyshire. Now in a country pub stealing their wifi; erm. My people; have I missed much? Has Senda wiped his arse? Has A51d squealed to the feds? Has Pendulous Udderlous realised she's abused? Will it be worthwhile coming back to the fold in a couple of days when I'm back in civilisation? Has IB and Sredni made amends? Should they? So many questions as I sup (drink) my pint sitting at the bar.
Bro!  We were just laughing at you.  Good to hear fm you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2015, 09:53:45 AM
Currently nearing the end of my two week holiday. Cottage in a remote (read: no wi fi, little/no mobile signal) part of very unseasonal sunny Derbyshire. Now in a country pub stealing their wifi; erm. My people; have I missed much? Has Senda wiped his arse? Has A51d squealed to the feds? Has Pendulous Udderlous realised she's abused? Will it be worthwhile coming back to the fold in a couple of days when I'm back in civilisation? Has IB and Sredni made amends? Should they? So many questions as I sup (drink) my pint sitting at the bar.

You are most welcome home!

We all know you were on a caravan holiday with Quick Karl, but let's pretend, shall we? I think you have some catching up to do, but the basic answers are: yes; no; it took ages to clean it off; and, Falkie is still an idiot.

Oh, and I have moved up to number one on the list of BellGab's most hated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2015, 09:55:13 AM
Bro!  We were just laughing at you.  Good to hear fm you.

Laughing? At me? Pah!! Inconsequencial utterings from the lower classes and oiks no doubt. They matter not to my continued and indeed furthering of my vastly... (cont:pp94)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 30, 2015, 09:58:43 AM
You are most welcome home!

We all know you were on a caravan holiday with Quick Karl, but let's pretend, shall we? I think you have some catching up to do, but the basic answers are: yes; no; it took ages to clean it off; and, Falkie is still an idiot.

Oh, and I have moved up to number one on the list of BellGab's most hated.

Karl is under rated as a caring sensitive bitch lover. His ability to withstand quite brutal and probably illegal practices is breathtaking and has to be said, inspiring to all who live as he does with unreconcilable homosexuality. Although he does come across as butch, he prefers being bottom. Have I said too much?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 30, 2015, 09:58:43 AM

Oh, and I have moved up to number one on the list of BellGab's most hated.

That's quite a distinction considering the competition you were up against.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2015, 10:04:24 AM
Karl is under rated as a caring sensitive bitch lover. His ability to withstand quite brutal and probably illegal practices is breathtaking and has to be said, inspiring to all who live as he does with unreconcilable homosexuality. Although he does come across as butch, he prefers being bottom. Have I said too much?

TMI is this thread's middle name.



Defwhale

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 30, 2015, 08:59:22 AM
Kathy's staying up until all hours is not conducive to my listening because she wants to read all night until she gets tired and she keeps me awake.
She also tosses, turns and kicks the bed all night and that's not good for radio listening either plus she likes to ask me questions while I'm trying to listen which drives me nuts. I have to turn down the sound and ask her what she wants

Well women, right Falkie, can't live with 'em ---

Defwhale

Wait, Kathy reads?  What does she read and why are we just hearing about this now?


Who

Once again we have reached into the space-time continuum and randomly selected Five Minutes in the Life of George Senda.  Here we see Senda celebrating the death of his mother by showing some of the Apple goodies he bought using his dead mother's credit card, in this case an iPad Air.  He declared in a post on Bellgab that he  hoped his mother was burning in Hell.



This has been Five Minutes in the Life of George Senda.  We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Quote from: Defwhale on September 30, 2015, 10:22:50 AM
Wait, Kathy reads?  What does she read and why are we just hearing about this now?

Mostly Dick and Jane books, but Falkie thinks the title is too suggestive and is trying to have her switch to Where the Wild Things Are.

chefist

If Falkie goes to the conference in Fountain Hills, AZ...I'll buy him lunch at the buffet in the casino.  What the heck... 8)  I personally won't eat at a buffet, but I'll have a Kettle One and Soda... 8)

I could be BG's reporter getting an exclusive interview...

eddie dean

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2015, 09:24:01 AM
Presenting a new Bellgab segment entitled Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  For each segment of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we will reach into the space-time continuum and randomly pull out a 5-second portion of George Senda's life.  Here then, is the first episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda. 



Well, what do you know.  In this particular episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we see George proudly displaying a photocopy of the check George Noory sent Senda for his new glasses along with the envelope he used to send it, including Senda's mailing address for the world to see.

This has been Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.

SendaMeMoney was so proud of his accomplishments that day. Grifting almost 300 bucks. What a honey pot. He should start a new web site for cons, moochers and sad sacks, where they triumphantly display the haul from their mark and give tips on how to panhandle professionally for fun  and profit without any hint of shame.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 30, 2015, 10:24:53 AM
Did Pig get banned?

No, he's still on the member list. Not been around for a while though.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 30, 2015, 10:24:53 AM
Did Pig get banned?

Let's hope not. That tight blouse and miniskirt did something for me.

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:27:36 AM


I could be BG's reporter getting an exclusive interview...
Don't forget to leave your iPad case behind and then not be able to do the interview once you get there. It will also help if you have an annoying but submissive sidekick that you can yell at and chide for not making you money.

3OctaveFart

I need the laughs. Don't break up the band here.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 30, 2015, 10:30:50 AM
I need the laughs. Don't break up the band here.

I did a whole thing about the Falkieverse the other day and you didn't say a bloody word, you miserable bastard!

I'm not mad, just a little hurt.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 30, 2015, 10:30:09 AM
Don't forget to leave your iPad case behind and then not be able to do the interview once you get there. It will also help if you have an annoying but submissive sidekick that you can yell at and chide for not making you money.

I know one or two prominent BellGabbers from Phoenix! Maybe they might like to accompany me on this journalistic endeavor?  :D

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 30, 2015, 10:32:51 AM
I did a whole thing about the Falkieverse the other day and you didn't say a bloody word, you miserable bastard!

I'm not mad, just a little hurt.  ;)

Van Gogh's greatness was not recognized until many years after his passing.  Such is the lot of great artists who are ahead of their time.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2015, 10:36:18 AM
Van Gogh's greatness was not recognized until many years after his passing.  Such is the lot of people who are ahead of their time.

I ear ya!

The trouble is, I want the chicks now. Time is pressing! At the very least a courtesy handjob from LittleChris.

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on September 30, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
I know one or two prominent BellGabbers from Phoenix! Maybe they might like to accompany me on this journalistic endeavor?  :D

I'll bring my video camera & we can shoot a wildlife documentary at the conference.
Working title:  The squinty eyed Grifter ;D

3OctaveFart

Sorry Sredni, tied up. But not even childbirth kept me from quickly following the happenings of the Falkie thread, which must be some sort of new low.

Falkie's videos don't do much to quiet the crying, I am sorry to report. Had thought they might.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 30, 2015, 10:46:28 AM
Sorry Sredni, tied up. But not even childbirth kept me from quickly following the happenings of the Falkie thread, which must be some sort of new low.

Falkie's videos don't do much to quiet the crying, I am sorry to report. Had thought they might.

Congratulations, dear boy!  :)

And I hope mother and baby are doing well? Little George, or Kathy, as the case might be...

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod