• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

georgegoldman

I bet if falkie stops uploading video to youtube and posting here, this thread will be gone in a heart beat.

Bart Ell

Quote from: georgegoldman on December 23, 2014, 08:25:30 PM
I bet if falkie stops uploading video to youtube and posting here, this thread will be gone in a heart beat.

Did you do all that figurin on yer own?

georgegoldman

Also if falkie stops surfing the internet and bitching about bellgab and snoory, maybe he will lose some of his fat. Falkie when are you going to get a life and stop feeding the internet trolls.

georgegoldman



coaster

Quote from: georgegoldman on December 23, 2014, 08:25:30 PM
I bet if falkie stops uploading video to youtube and posting here, this thread will be gone in a heart beat.
You're a sharp one.

Catsmile

Quote from: georgegoldman on December 23, 2014, 08:25:30 PM
I bet if falkie stops uploading video to youtube and posting here, this thread will be gone in a heart beat.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:53:07 PM
The debate between whether or not is this one a troll or not is fascinating.

And evertime a supporter posts in here, a hater pops like a deformed and deranged Jack In The Box figure and replies, even stopping to take a bite out of newbies that swim by.


"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 03:51:06 AM
I'm going to take a break for an hour to eat, shower and rest...

Isn't that a little selfish?

georgegoldman

Quote from: Catsmile on December 23, 2014, 09:23:15 PM

Ur welcome and I hope that you have a good christmas and a better new year.



gnooryblows

i have clicked on this thread every night for the past i dunno how many days. i may not read every detail because its far too boring, but i scan it pretty thoroughly.
i have listen to gabcasts.
ive been on this forum for a year and a half now.
i dunno what you people are arguing about.
you are retarded. all of you.
leave this falkie dude alone. if you dont want to give him money, dont give it. youtubers frequently ask for money or donations for the content they provide, some live off of it, theres nothing unusual about that. he isnt holding a gun to your head.
other than that, its nothing but schoolyard bullying. the dude is straightforward and vulnerable. doesnt hide anything, exposes himself freely. that means him > the rest of you who hide in anonymity and hide the less savory aspect of your own life. you are afraid of what someone will think of you, he's not. he is strong enough to be open and lay it on the line, you're not. itd be great if everyone was so open and honest about things in their life as this dude is, there would be a lot less bullshit in the world.


just a bunch of old, fat, miserable man-children hiding in anonymity and playing the part of schoolyard bully because their lives suck, thats what i see when i look at this thread. why dont you cut the guy some slack and lay off of him? for his good and your own honestly.

area51drone

Well said, gnooryblows. 

I sincerely like Falkie and enjoy our conversations.   You don't see me on this board trolling him, at all.   I have made suggestions to him regarding the content of some of his videos, specifically with regards to addressing some of the Casio videos that were negative toward him, but even that I have not done in quite a while now.   I don't get the hatred some people have for Falkie.   I understand why people find humor in some of the stuff he says - the guy is a riot.  But hatred I just don't get.   And I don't get why people have a problem with talking about him here, as if they are sucked into a black hole called "The General Musing of Falkie2013" and just can't leave.   I think if there are any mysteries, it's that.

MV/Liberace!

man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.

Falkie2013

Thank you for saying it. It is appreciated.


And now for this sad commentary on the days events and how there's no escape from made up causes.




Even Garner's wife said no racxism was involved in his death.


http://www.guyfrompittsburgh.blogspot.com/2014/12/fire-anti-nyc-cop-dispatchers-who-said.html


http://www.guyfrompittsburgh.blogspot.com/2014/12/hands-up-santa.html


And there would be one advantage to my being heavy set and bering on here.


Unlike probably many of you, * I * have portrayed Santa on and off stage.


NO padding required either. ;D ;) 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQO6V9FZGuI





[attachment deleted by admin]

Curandero81

Agreed
Just a thought, What if all people were as open and honest and revealing and had nothing to hide, no matter what people think. Politics, business, friends, family and on and on. What a different world we would live in.
What if there was no intent to cause anyone harm, physical or by words.
Words can sometimes be worse than physical harm.
Falkie, I believe, has a good heart and a will to live (and a huge part of that is his work on the Internet).
I had never heard the term troll before entering the world of Falkie's videos and this forum.
Falkie wanted to be a co host participating about paranormal discussions, not about him and his personal life.
Thank you sir for reading my thoughts,
Curandero81

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2014, 02:51:44 AM
man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.

[attachment deleted by admin]

area51drone

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2014, 02:51:44 AM
man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.

Maybe that's what Art's fans have been all along.  Like I said, move the thread to the Website Bugs.  No one will find it there and all of "insane" people can enjoy it there.

Daggit

That would be an insult to the legitimate website bugs. I've got a better idea; take the schadenfreude sideshow to Falkie's website where none of us need see it mentioned anywhere on BellGab.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Daggit on December 24, 2014, 03:27:11 AM
That would be an insult to the legitimate website bugs. I've got a better idea; take the schadenfreude sideshow to Falkie's website where none of us need see it mentioned anywhere on BellGab.

I would remind you ( if you have forgotten or were not aware of it ) hat this forum was created because I was posting all over the place.

I have about 600 people a day looking at my forum and I KNOW a lot of them aren't just wandering off the net and finding it by accident. Many of them come FROM here.

And over 25,000 + page views on my blog.

If this page gets removed they still go to look at what I ( and others ) are posting.

As an aside there is this and it is NOT about me.

Would you attend a weekend mini con in SF devoted to Art Bell, the paranormal & featuring guests and panelists ? Let me know. We're thinking of doing it this summer as the return of Art approaches.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Curandero81

Having NEVER been on a forum before I was shocked to be RECIEVED in the fashion I was. I was insulted (anonymously, by one in particular) in a very uncivilized manner. I was often reminded that Bellgab is not for those who have feelings. This site equates to the uncivilized behavior in Ferguson, MO. (Anonymously vandalizing and rioting behind hoodies and rags and anonymously policed behind helmets etc. BOTH SIDES).
Why are not civil, social, respectful, responsible etc. etc. posts and responses encouraged here ???
Without this and people acting out in an anonymous fashion with no responsibility what do you expect your forum society to devolve into ????
Forums should be places of advise and interaction that benefits all, not what this forum is......I really wonder what this forum was like when it started ????
Well you now have what you have nurtured and raised....today's Bellgab forum....today's Gabcast....your baby has grown up.

coaster

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2014, 02:51:44 AM
man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.
no shit. Its fucking crazy.
Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2014, 01:46:40 AM

you are retarded. all of you.

I think this is a pretty apt description

area51drone

One thread does not a forum make.  I think you guys need a reality check.

littlechris

Falkie,

This is probably the best pic I have found of you so far on the net. Radio Movie Star good looks!

Who are the other two peeps in the photo? Please discuss.

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2014, 02:51:44 AM
man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.

This is all the result of our initial hope for an Art return, the Art return, and then the crushing disappointment we all felt at the end when we realized the suits were correct about Art's personality.

Little Hater

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2014, 02:51:44 AM
man.  what must it be like to discover bellgab at this stage of its existence, not having witnessed the 7 year evolution/mutation of things?  it must look like a goddamned insane asylum.

No, I think it looks like what it's become: a place where the natural tendency of Internet forums to be 'cliquish' and dominated by a relative handful of members has been taken to an extreme. I'd call it a downward spiral rather than evolution/mutation.

In the last three pages of the GNS thread, 33 of 64 posts were made by two members. Boring as that is, back in the day, that would have been one member, Falkie, which is why I put him on Ignore and urged that he be banned.

When the forum becomes a place for the constant display of the narcissism of a few members, new members are unlikely to sign up, and existing members who remember when BG was a place where most anyone who stumbled by was welcomed and encouraged to join the (usually intelligent, other than in the Politics area) discussion don't recognize this as the same place, nor a place they care to come to. I don't know how you get that back.


b_dubb

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:53:07 PM
A shrink would have research material from this thread for years, and I am NOT talking about my posts.
Don't kid yourself. Nothing about this thread is that interesting.

I concur with Little Hater above.  We have lost some very bright posters:  Onan (if he does not come back), Sardondi, Ben Shockley, Chew Mouse, Chine come to mind.  Speculative discussion and informed discourse have been largely replaced with never-fucking-ending jr. high insult-fests.  Pictures of turds in toilets (literally) now stand in for comment.

Things get rough in the politics thread--no surprise there.  But even the tone there has improved quite a bit lately.  I discovered those threads after exploring the material that originally drew me in:  Bell and paranormal material.  Bell is now gone and may not resurface in a meaningful way.  Paranormal stuff has mostly become boring nonsense in the hands of Noory and waaaay too many ghost hunter sort of programs.  And now almost every time I pop into the general threads, they are dominated with all-things Falkie and people trying to show how oh-so witty they are.  Ugh.

paladin1991

AAARRRRTTT!  We need you now, bro, more than ever!  Save us fm ourselves!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod