• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Norm on July 23, 2017, 06:25:13 PM
I can attest to that. I have a whole medicine chest full of various opiate pain killers. Then there is my good friend who calls himself 'streetmonkey', I can get fairly clean H from him. Alcohol doesn't mix well with opiates, you can easily be stopped by the Police which tends to complicate things.

Have a great Dr Pepper day.

Hi, My New Best Friend!

oy-way

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 06:41:35 PM
Th' Undone One

Hi dildo loving skirt.
Since you are talking about undone things, let's finally see it:

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on January 25, 2015, 08:08:01 PM
Well, that is progress.  You're not my favorite person in the world but I do hope the best for you.  I will jump in the fray if I think someone is getting picked on*. I certainly hope you have never hit your girlfriend and you might want to let up on the verbal abuse, that can be just as bad or even worse, she might be your best friend, or only real friend.  Probably don't want to treat your real friends like that.

*true story, I have scars to show it, lol.  Will post pix if anyone requests, but they were rottweilers, not humans

oy-way

Quote from: Norm on July 23, 2017, 06:25:13 PM
I can attest to that. I have a whole medicine chest full of various opiate pain killers. Then there is my good friend who calls himself 'streetmonkey', I can get fairly clean H from him. Alcohol doesn't mix well with opiates, you can easily be stopped by the Police which tends to complicate things.

Have a great Dr Pepper day.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
Hi, My New Best Friend!

Mega-Dildos I always though that you are easy drug junkie.
you proved me right.Again. 8)

oy-way

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 23, 2017, 06:47:26 PM
Even the halibut?
Starr, are you doubting that Almighty God has various tricks up his sleeve.
Yes dear even the halibut!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:46:36 PM
Hi dildo loving skirt.
Since you are talking about undone things, let's finally see it:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I don't mind showing the scars. I'm proud of them. I saved a dog's life getting them. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as you so you will have to wait until I get around to taking and uploading a picture.

oy-way

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 06:52:46 PM
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I don't mind showing the scars. I'm proud of them. I saved a dog's life getting them. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as you so you will have to wait until I get around to taking and uploading a picture.

Stop wasting your time playing silly video games and you will be free to do real things in life.

oy-way

What are you spending your time on?
Watching weight loss videos all evening after work.
Remember cleaning smelly litter from 4 cat's doesn't count as an exercise.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:55:01 PM
Stop wasting your time playing silly video games and you will be free to do real things in life.

You're right about that. I did stop playing MMO's. They are a huge time waster.

oy-way

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 07:02:40 PM
You're right about that. I did stop playing MMO's. They are a huge time waster.

You see I'm almost your,  "My New Best Friend!" now. lol :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 07:12:34 PM
You see I'm almost your,  "My New Best Friend!" now. lol :)
Are you still "My New Best Friend" too?  Remember, brig said so. ;)

Norm

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Mega-Dildos I always though that you are easy drug junkie.
you proved me right.Again. 8)

I was first introduced to heroin during my government paid visit to southeast asia  in 1968. We would smoke it mixed with hashish and eventually slamming it when out on patrol during an operation. Just about everybody was using something, it helped mellow you out, relaxed your nerves, made our visit more enjoyable. Back in the states however finding decent stuff was difficult. That's why many re-enlisted, to go back where we could get good heroin that wasn't cut to pieces.

When I came back after my second tour I hooked up with Jerry Garcia for a while, Frisco was great place to lay back and drift.

Anyway, I'm sorry, what was your question?

oy-way

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 23, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
Are you still "My New Best Friend" too?  Remember, brig said so. ;)

Oh yes of course ;)
No jaw breaker will interfere with that.

Norm

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:41:57 PM
yup, very soon they all will go belly up...

Are you going to join us in the afterlife for the newcomers party? I've been there once before, it's great. So much love...

oy-way

Quote from: Norm on July 23, 2017, 07:26:34 PM
I was first introduced to heroin during my government paid visit to southeast asia  in 1968. We would smoke it mixed with hashish and eventually slamming it when out on patrol during an operation. Just about everybody was using something, it helped mellow you out, relaxed your nerves, made our visit more enjoyable. Back in the states however finding decent stuff was difficult. That's why many re-enlisted, to go back where we could get good heroin that wasn't cut to pieces.

When I came back after my second tour I hooked up with Jerry Garcia for a while, Frisco was great place to lay back and drift.

Anyway, I'm sorry, what was your question?

interesting story, very interesting inside.
I'm sure isn't fun to be in the War zone, especially for those soldiers who realized the that War was a wrong war.
I'm sure natural plant life was of help in those cases, that's why God created it in the first place.
Expect most people abusing it massively.

Norm

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
:)

I'll be your best new friend if you will be my best best new friend ok?

Norm

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 07:32:29 PM
interesting story, very interesting inside.
I'm sure isn't fun to be in the War zone, especially for those soldiers who realized the that War was a wrong war.
I'm sure natural plant life was of help in those cases, that's why God created it in the first place.
Expect most people abusing it massively.

Oh no, you've been brainwashed. We were doing the right thing and the almighty one created the opium poppy for all of us to enjoy. My mind was made clear as the driven snow once the great door was open. My inner eye saw it all and I understood, all will be one and one will be all. That is why the world seems so out of kilter right now.

Remember, when you see the light walk towards it with your hands out, feel the warmth, feel the freedom of your inner soul. You really are a child of the universe.

Peace be with you child.....

3OctaveFart

Hey you there, you're my new Falkie thread girlfriend. *says it in Fonz voice*

I like your pluck. We need that around here.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 07:30:31 PM
right moment. right place.

Light and hope, motherfucker, light and hope.

oy-way

Quote from: Norm on July 23, 2017, 07:30:56 PM
Are you going to join us in the afterlife for the newcomers party? I've been there once before, it's great. So much love...

Yes I also had twice OBE (talked about it on BGab few times). Very pleasant experience.
But not all people who cross will experience love and joy.
Just so you know.

oy-way

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 23, 2017, 07:14:28 PM
:)

O you see you even smiling back at me. That's so sweet of you my new friend :P
But being a man I have to show right from day one how confident and macho I'm.
So for starters we have to address the cat fetish that you have.
I want you to reduce the number of cats that you are hoarding in your small apartment.
I want you to go from 4 cats to one cat.

After that I will address your wardrobe and your eating habits.
                                      :) 8)

paladin1991

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
What MV has to do with anything here?
Besides banning people based on false unsupported so called evidence even when Laura denied that was her in the link,
she even said that she uses fake name here:

yet MV listened to the false reports of doxxing he received, to the fake news (hi CNN) and went bananas banning people for no real reason.
How sad World we live in :( :( :( 

I feel the real Apocalypse is coming soon.
Dictators are raising up (awakening) everywhere ;)

You still here?

oy-way

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 07:51:57 PM
O you see you even smiling back at me. That's so sweet of you my new friend :P
But being a man I have to show right from day one how confident and macho I'm.
So for starters we have to address the cat fetish that you have.
I want you to reduce the number of cats that you are hoarding in your small apartment.
I want you to go from 4 cats to one cat.

After that I will address your wardrobe and your eating habits.
                                      :) 8)

As to the 3 extra cats issue, apparently there is a sweet Vietnamese lady who likes to adopt cats, so you don't have to get emotional about it.
She will take them no problemo my sweet kiddo ;)

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 23, 2017, 03:11:41 PM
my great grandmother, who is 104, might benefit from the same...
see, her place, last time I visited, was beginning to look like Casa Senda minus the cats...
(her neighbor lady is Vietnamese and often longs for "back home" cooking...so cats are just not a good idea to have as pets....but, the Sunshine Van does shuttle the little old lady down to the animal shelter once a month to "adopt" a cat...so far I heard she claims to have had 83 cats "run off")

*that is my point

paladin1991

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 06:14:48 PM
LOL, ;) I kew it, but couldn't resist the temptation since "the joke was there" waiting to explore.
I was seriously considering to blew my gasket on you here and call you a racist bitch for putting that green arrow there
that made me to feel very insulted, compering this to the treatment of black Americans, but I decided that the snowflakes here
would made another report on me to MV, so I went lighter version. ;)

Spell check mother fucker.  Then we will work on verb tense

starrmtn001

Quote from: Norm on July 23, 2017, 07:30:56 PM
Are you going to join us in the afterlife for the newcomers party? I've been there once before, it's great. So much love... so much frosting!
Were you the one that licked the frosting off the cupcakes?  You know how long it took us to bake that many cupcakes??!??