• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 10:44:48 AM
You should eat some of that teenage angst that you keep throwing around.

No I think he prefers dry pussy of his 80 years old girlfriend, what's her name ? Laura ?

paladin1991

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on July 24, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
This thread is dying.
#SaveMV.
Pls find another asshole retard fast. 
FAST.

There are other "falkies" out there. Begging stupid fat cons are a dime a dozen.

Make a thread. Ask everyone to reconnect and pitch in. If anything we'll see an awesome reunion out of it. trying to get it back.

We ought to seek out new grifters, new con men and new lost causes.....boldly go on YouTube and invite them here!  *cue music*

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 24, 2017, 08:22:10 AM
We have our new Senda - it's EndofDays Myke, who is a young Falkie.

He's still being groomed for the part but he'll be taping glasses to his head and undercooking birds in due time.

Is he here right now?  Or is he busily tending the crickets that listen to his shit show?

Spy

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Spy-Who, your attempt at humor is very lame actually, something is missing in it.
Maybe few brain cells. 

OK, thanks for letting us know...

Well, look at that! You're an investigative journalist. You dug through old Bellgab posts and found out Who and Spy are one and the same. Pretty impressive for something that crawled out of Senda's toilet.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 11:03:24 AM
And what the fuck would you know about it, you bog-dwelling Limey bastard? Just because you like to listen to Eagles records while shuffling about on t'moor with yer whippets, suddenly you're some kind of authority?

I'm gonna bet that Frisco is his favorite town. 

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
As you requested Rally...    :) :-*

https://youtu.be/ZqoK6Uo_8rM

Hmmm video is unavailable.

Ha!  I get it!  Video is unavailable....just like Falkies car!

Good one, Briggy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 24, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
I can assure you, there are far worse ways to spend a sunday afternoon in an agreeable gentleman's club in Pall Mall.

Is there a service charge for the lube and towels ?

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 12:06:09 PM
Not jealous at all. I'm very disgusted with such acts.    ~desu

Somebody sounds jealous.  Can we get this faggy clown a slice of chocolate kek?

paladin1991

Quote from: Spy on July 25, 2017, 08:24:10 AM
The Birth of lucifer~bell.

One day Senda took a huge shit and forgot to flush. A few minutes later lucifer~bell crawled out of the toilet.  He travels mostly at night, creating an unbearable stench wherever he goes.

The End.

Clears that up.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:45:30 AM
hey!. Cheesy McSqueezy, talking about entertainment...you have very gay user name. Sredni must fap to it every time you post ;)

We know you do.  Silly faggot.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
No I think he prefers dry pussy of his 80 years old girlfriend, what's her name ? Laura ?

Your shit is weak.  It would be a hell of a video to see Laura bitch slapping a clown around. 

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
Hmmm video is unavailable.

Ha!  I get it!  Video is unavailable....just like Falkies car!

Good one, Briggy.

I'm sorry Cheesy, I figured anybody that wanted to watch it had watched it already.

My bad.  :'(

"The Guy From Pittsburgh" on YouTube goes a long way in making people feel better about themselves.  Among those not being misinformed, stupid, ignorant, fat, ugly and living off the system while griping and complaining the whole time about "all of us" owing such as him.

I suggest some "Nominate The Biggest Ignorant, Misinformed Loser On YouTube Who's Not Aware Of Being That Contest." "The Guy From Pittsburgh" is a shoe-in. He might he considered parody, but he takes himself seriously. That's the true gag. An inside joke in which the main character is clueless about his or her own disposition. Now, that's entertainment.

Some of his recent foolishness I happened to observe:

"SHOOTING AT CHAFFEY COLLEGE IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA." Meaning he has "details" in that stealing other people's work and claiming he is "breaking the news." Meaning while others have lives and may be working, he has time to sit on his fat behind and scan online and wire stories, then pilfer them and post them as his own "investigative research." What a hard worker.

"FOOD MAXX HAUL & HEALTH NEWS." Wanting his stuff out of the pawn shop. Like it's the world's fault he doesn't spend his money wisely and had to pawn things? Not knowing the interest he pays on his used crap would be more than buying a new version of what he pawned. Common-sense economics hasn't found a home in that guy's brain matter, for sure.

"TALKING ABOUT OJ SIMPSON'S PAROLE & LAPD INCOMPETENCE." Of course, everyone in the world is "incompetent" according to George Senda. He is the only perfect being known in all of existence. Now its LAPD. He sees every single business or organization he deals with as incompetent under his standards. Explaining how he got so far in life with his own supposed "competence." And earned from his own merit. No 401K? No retirement funds? Investments? Oh, I see: Begging and blaming others is a career to that guy?

"CLEANING PROGRESS. THE TV TABLE." Making on online threat to commit violence against a neighbor operating a lawn/leaf blower. As in "shooting" someone. Although he tries to retract that statement later, that could be consider a dangerous threat and should not be taken lightly. Again, I recommend Dominoes suspend all deliveries to that address, especially after his outspoken hostility toward that company and now perhaps terroristic threatening because the "sanctity" of his "precious video" was disturbed. Talk about disturbed. See that fat, lazy f*ck dare call other people lazy.

"WHERE WERE YOU ON 9/11/2001 ?" This idiot never "researches" anything. He is stupid on the highest level -- which is no small feat. Misinformed buffoonery that hard to beat! He believes no planes were involved in 9/11/2001 and thinks he "knows better" than any true investigator while he sits around, reading garbage authored by fellow losers and deadbeats -- of course, they are right and everyone else is...is...incompetent.   

World Trade Center Building Seven? Why did it burn and collapse? No plane crashed into it? Da? How about a couple of 110-story adjacent skyscrapers falling on it? With perhaps thousands of tons of concrete and steel tearing into it? Hello?

How about why it burned? Because Building Seven housed the electrical-backup generators for the World-Trade Center complex. Because, in basic violations of building codes, the huge tanks that held the kerosene needed to run the generators were placed in the basement level. Not protected from impact or providing shielding from fire by being encased in concrete housing. They were supposed to be relocated and buried as such years before -- but the city let the owners get away with that infraction thinking "nothing would happen" but it did. 

"They let the fires burn," Senda says about Building Seven. Let? Hey, idiot, no one "let" anything burn. The ruptured kerosene tanks -- ignited by flaming debris from the fallen towers which breached the building's mainframe -- were raging out of control. Hey, Senda? Ever seen a kerosene fire? They are very hard to put out unless you have a lot of the correct fire suppressant. No one "let" it burn -- it was totally out of control due to countless gallons -- and maybe tons -- of kerosene fuel set ablaze. Da?

Idiotic summaries all the way around from this guy. "Mr. Researcher" couldn't research his own behind without getting it wrong. Again, a strong contender for: "Nominate The Biggest Ignorant, Misinformed Loser On YouTube Who's Not Aware Of Being That Contest."

3OctaveFart

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:02:34 AM
hey you Meat Pee Pie.  Talking about verbal diarrhea. I post in style to match yours.So stop shitting yourself constantly. . .
No no no, little one. Don't get all flustered again. We don't expect you to express yourself like someone out of Ivanhoe, like Vashtar, but if you're going to post 1,000 times a day on the site maybe two or three should be funny.

Step up your game, because right now you're not even a zit on Senda's ass.

Lilith

^

Dear Mr. Here We Go Again,

I think a few very important requirements were left out.

The contenders should, IMO, possess the following qualities as well.

Due to lack of ability, show on YouTube video, how they are unable to install simple things like wireless keyboards, and claim they are broken, complain to the company and receive several more that are also "broken".

They should enjoy going around stores in "disability carts" to shop for Holliday toys etc. and showing them on YouTube.

They should enjoy begging by making up pathetic sob stories about neighbors cats who will starve if we don't immediately send him cash or cat food.  *better to send cash, as you will probably send the wrong kind of cat food, which he will have to return for cash with which to purchase the correct cat food*.

Edited to add:  They must think they have a career in professional broadcasting.

The list is endless, nobody could compare, and would be a disappointment. IMO

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 25, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
No no no, little one. Don't get all flustered again. We don't expect you to express yourself like someone out of Ivanhoe, like Vashtar, but if you're going to post 1,000 times a day on the site maybe two or three should be funny.

Step up your game, because right now you're not even a zit on Senda's ass.

"They" do satisfy one of HereWeGoAgains' qualifications. though IMO.

Namely, This one:

" He might be considered parody, but he takes himself seriously. That's the true gag".

WhiteCrow

wait what happened. just other day we were having a love in.  You all having lovers quarrel?

Love ALL plus justin

What is really bizarre about the vaunted George Senda is that he claims "someone" broke into his apartment to steal his iPad thing as he slept. But in any follow ups, never expressed worry about that, nor seemed to take any proactive measures to protect himself and his home.

Senda didn't seem in the least distressed that someone entered his home illegally and apparently stood over him as he slept. He never seemed worried that some psycho could easily pull a "Bob Crane" on him. That doesn't make any sense to me. At all.

With all his useless spending, he never thinks of buying those relatively cheap door sensors that sound an alarm if the wireless contacts are broken. As in someone entering through some door as he slept and possibly having the ear-piecing, shrieking electronic alarm alert him to danger.

No, not Senda. Never a word about that. It was all about the supposedly stolen iPad. Not a note about being scared to death that someone was standing over him as he lay sleeping helpless and could have been injured or even murdered. That guy needs to work harder on his fiction. A lot harder. 

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 25, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
What is really bizarre about the vaunted George Senda is that he claims "someone" broke into his apartment to steal his iPad thing as he slept. But in any follow ups, never expressed worry about that, nor seemed to take any proactive measures to protect himself and his home.

Senda didn't seem in the least distressed that someone entered his home illegally and apparently stood over him as he slept. He never seemed worried that some psycho could easily pull a "Bob Crane" on him. That doesn't make any sense to me. At all.

With all his useless spending, he never thinks of buying those relatively cheap door sensors that sound an alarm if the wireless contacts are broken. As in someone entering through some door as he slept and possibly having the ear-piecing, shrieking electronic alarm alert him to danger.

No, not Senda. Never a word about that. It was all about the supposedly stolen iPad. Not a note about being scared to death that someone was standing over him as he lay sleeping helpless and could have been injured or even murdered. That guy needs to work harder on his fiction. A lot harder.

Well, it was a good sob story, and he really really wanted somebody to send him money to buy a new ipad, but like you say, the sob story just wasn't presented very well to his fans.

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 01:58:08 PM
Well, it was a good sob story, and he really really wanted somebody to send him money to buy a new ipad, but like you say, the sob story just wasn't presented very well to his fans.

Especially considering he doesn't even seemed concerned that someone supposedly broke into his home and he never seemed concerned about his own security when he dictated such an incident took place. Huh?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 10:48:59 AM
Is he here right now?  Or is he busily tending the crickets that listen to his shit show?

I'm waiting on your show

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 25, 2017, 02:16:41 PM
Especially considering he doesn't even seemed concerned that someone supposedly broke into his home and he never seemed concerned about his own security when he dictated such an incident took place. Huh?

Leaves front door wide open at night.  I don't even leave my front door open in the daytime. Every criminal opportunist who ever was sees that as an invitation for a quick score.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 25, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

I'm going to regret asking this, but what does 'pulling a Bob Crane' mean? Does it have something to do with radios?

I'll take my answer off the air.

Norm

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 02:23:12 PM
I'm going to regret asking this, but what does 'pulling a Bob Crane' mean? Does it have something to do with radios?

I'll take my answer off the air.

Bob Crane, Hogan's Hero fame

From Wikipedia:

Bob Crane was murdered. "Crane had been bludgeoned to death with a weapon that was never identified, though investigators believed it to be a camera tripod. An electrical cord had been tied around his neck"

"The Scottsdale Police Department, like most its size, had no homicide division, and was ill-equipped to handle a high-profile murder investigation. The crime scene yielded few clues; there was no evidence of forced entry"

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on July 25, 2017, 02:27:06 PM
Bob Crane, Hogan's Hero fame

From Wikipedia:

Bob Crane was murdered. "Crane had been bludgeoned to death with a weapon that was never identified, though investigators believed it to be a camera tripod. An electrical cord had been tied around his neck"

"The Scottsdale Police Department, like most its size, had no homicide division, and was ill-equipped to handle a high-profile murder investigation. The crime scene yielded few clues; there was no evidence of forced entry"

Oh OK, the Auto Focus guy. I was thinking of some shady goings-on with the C-Crane company.

If someone does decide to break in and bludgeon a sleeping Senda, I hope they make sure to force his entry first.

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 01:58:08 PM
Brig,
AGAIN you were correct !
unfortunately, this "criminal act" was not presented in a way, WITH proper third party and POLICE backing his "story" up as was the case in the ....
"Great  BLACK MAN assault and robbery of slow Kathy at the Pittsburg, CA Walmart...."

*oh, am I bad ....
THAT WAS PROVEN TO BE A FUCKING SCAM BY THE FAT ONE...
(damn, even set up a "short lived" YouTube video and gofundme page...
FOR $500..."she was robbed of $400, but needs extra for late payment charges )

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 25, 2017, 02:39:36 PM
Brig,
AGAIN you were correct !
unfortunately, this "criminal act" was not presented in a way, WITH proper third party and POLICE backing his "story" up as was the case in the ....
"Great  BLACK MAN assault and robbery of slow Kathy at the Pittsburg, CA Walmart...."

*oh, am I bad ....
THAT WAS PROVEN TO BE A FUCKING SCAM BY THE FAT ONE...
(damn, even set up a "short lived" YouTube video and gofundme page...
FOR $500..."she was robbed of $400, but needs extra for late payment charges )

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

...And anyway, who would want that ipad after he had turned it upside down in its case and shook it till it fell out and dropped crashing to the floor, on YouTube for everyone to see?

MAX

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 25, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

It is because he knows its bullshit. As someone already said, I think Brig, he dumped it down the garbage chute during his bi-yearly garbage disposal like a dumb ass and made up this dopey story.

Norm

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 02:35:38 PM
Oh OK, the Auto Focus guy. I was thinking of some shady goings-on with the C-Crane company.

If someone does decide to break in and bludgeon a sleeping Senda, I hope they make sure to force his entry first.

C Crane radio is owned by a guy named Bob Crane, it's unknown to me if he's related to Bob Crane the former actor but you never know. I've always been curious, might be worth to fire off an email to C Crane Radio and ask.