• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 23, 2017, 03:58:27 PM
NO, NO, she had a back neoprene apron, face protection and heavy rubber gloves up to her shoulders...and had the room covered in plastic (reminiscent of "Dexter") as she swung the heavy metal tenderizer hammer...

*i assume since Brig is a lady, she didn't want to soil her clothing, hair, kitchen or....

let's just say that the lady gets the job done...

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 03:56:53 PM
go on...
and who would eat the cat after ?

please please MOAR MOAR cat eating horror stories, please Sir
good question...
I am told the gentleman living close by resembles Anthony Hopkins...
what a twist, if he pulled a Hannibal Lector and invited you to dinner....

oy-way

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 23, 2017, 03:56:26 PM
True.

It is better that BellGab is like Blowfish Sushi.  If it's prepared incorrectly, the meal could kill you. ;) ;D

Oh yeah.  Welcome to BellGab, oy-vey.  Please, post often! ;D

Thank you for your warm welcome Starr :)      (you see brig you could learn how to be a lady like instead of poking at me)

I will post as often as I can so MV can make even more profit from this forum
but sometimes brig and few others just crush my ego and break my heart
and they use the services of the ROS "Religious Order of Snitchers" and I need to take my time to recover.

They need to go to my first post and watch that short video.

Quote from: oy-vey on July 22, 2017, 06:04:01 PM
The Oy Way: Following the path of most resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16gc9yI30Y

Please watch this, it's only 2:46sec, and is very helpful. "slow down and move more gently..."

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 04:03:14 PM

Shreddy will appreciate this  ;D   :-*

3OctaveFart

The drug use doesn't get talked about much, but there are videos where he's clearly high as a kite.

Senda can use as much as he likes - no doubt it is all being done legally.

oy-way

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 04:03:14 PM

LOL, that's brig for sure, even hair looks very similar.
...upsss I also don't want to be accused of doxxing. Maybe I should remove that comment about brigs hair.

chefist

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2017, 04:09:12 PM
The drug use doesn't get talked about much, but there are videos where he's clearly high as a kite.

Senda can use as much as he likes - no doubt it is all being done legally.

What does he use?

3OctaveFart

I would guess Percocet, maybe something even stiffer.

All joking aside, Senda needs to be smoking dope for his pain. There's no reason for him not to be. It would counteract the weight loss, though.

Lilith

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
Thank you for your warm welcome Starr :)      (you see brig you could learn how to be a lady like instead of poking at me)

I will post as often as I can so MV can make even more profit from this forum
but sometimes brig and few others just crush my ego and break my heart
and they use the services of the ROS "Religious Order of Snitchers" and I need to take my time to recover.

They need to go to my first post and watch that short video.

Starr and theOne are friends?
That's GREAT news!

Praise MV!

Our prayers are being answered!

oy-way

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 04:13:35 PM
What does he use?

Meat Pie exaggerates as usually. Just ignore him ;)
Falkie is not consuming any drugs.
Sometimes he chews on a dry cat food treat. That's as far as he goes to get high. 

3OctaveFart

You are special needs, yes? It's ok, you can confide - we're all buddies on the Falkie thread.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2017, 04:16:22 PM
I would guess Percocet, maybe something even stiffer.

All joking aside, Senda needs to be smoking dope for his pain. There's no reason for him not to be. It would counteract the weight loss, though.

He has said he is on pain meds.

Plus he like a beer now and then but must be nonalcoholic or else he gets too drunk.
Pain meds and alcohol will get you fucked up.

starrmtn001

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
Thank you for your warm welcome Starr :)    Go to my first post and watch that short video.

Having been raised in a lovely neighborhood of both Christian and Jewish families, I seem to remember a couple of these exercises. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 04:13:35 PM
What does he use?
I'm guessing, anything he can get for free.

Hi, Chefist! ;D

oy-way

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2017, 04:16:52 PM
Starr and theOne are friends?
That's GREAT news!

Praise MV!

Our prayers are being answered!

What MV has to do with anything here?
Besides banning people based on false unsupported so called evidence even when Laura denied that was her in the link,
she even said that she uses fake name here:

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:45:22 PM
I should just sit back and let you post every laura kinch off the internet you can find.

Hint: laura kinch is not my real name.

I'm truly disappointed in you, seeing as how you have such a high IQ and all..

yet MV listened to the false reports of doxxing he received, to the fake news (hi CNN) and went bananas banning people for no real reason.
How sad World we live in :( :( :( 

I feel the real Apocalypse is coming soon.
Dictators are raising up (awakening) everywhere ;)

chefist

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 23, 2017, 04:27:53 PM
I'm guessing, anything he can get for free.

Hi, Chefist! ;D

Ha. Of course. Draino? Huffing metallic paint?

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 23, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
Right!  Sredni is British, moron.  He sounds British. Not necessarily gay.  *long look in Sredni's direction*

In Britain:

* They call it "maths" because mathematics is considered plural
* They talk like this: "...And my lad Calum who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury is like, 'Brevs let's have a cheeky nandos instead.'  And us thought, 'Top.  Let's smash it.'"
* They have a well-used word that means "two weeks"
* The election of Trump was attended by the sound of millions of cups of tea smashing to the ground in shock
* They refer to Americans as "eagle fuckers" and "yankee doodle cunts"
* You can buy wine by the (plastic) glass in convenience stores
* They have to boost the utility power at certain times to cope with everyone putting the kettle on for a cup of tea (there's a wiki page about it)
* Beans on toast is a meal
* ...so is something caled a "toast sandwich" which is a thin slice of toast between two pieces of bread
* Orange juice does not have "pulp," it has "juicy bits"
* You cross the street, not at a crosswalk, but at a zebra crossing
* The sinks have two taps -- boiling hot, and one degree above freezing
* Per herbam ad astra, meaning "From the grass to the stars," is the motto of the British Lawn Mower Racing Association
* An enjoyable pastime is rolling a cheese wheel down a hill and chasing it
* They put their washing machines in the kitchen
* Many people (not just ScuddyVindaloo) eat spotted dick
* The words "chip butty" will start a fight in any pub in England
* Christmas lights are called "fairy lights;" fanny packs are "bum bags;" sweaters are "jumpers" and sneakers are "trainers;" they also have a very firm grasp of the use of "cunt" which is used more or less like the word "and" in America
* They put plastic tubs in kitchen sinks; you will often see an never-used drain stopper hanging faithfully around the water nozzle
* "American style" hot dogs are those that come packed in a can of brine
* They use egg cups
* "My mate boiled my willy" is a typical headline
* "It's just gone midnight" is what you say when the clock strikes twelve.
* The letter "H" is pronounced "heyytchh"
* They put the letter "x" after texts and tweets
* They play baseball on horses
* The word "legend" is used often and loosely

What's amazing is that we put Muslims to death in America rather than those fuckin weirdo limeys.

oy-way

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

Laura you know I read this saga with quite interest and I decided to read your posting history,it's not that long,it's only 16 pages,
so I started from your first post on January 03, 2013, 12:40:15 AM and read each page from the bottom up
to keep with the progression of your stories.

So I don't believe that you were doxxed at all by mikuthing01, it was just a joke,
you even yourself denied that the woman in the link was you. You said, Hint: laura kinch is not my real name.
So definitely you vere not doxxed, but just played a prank on. Same as you guys play pranks on George Senda.
But some people went into a panic mode and started accusing mikuthing01 od DOXXING.
There was no doxxing done. Even Laura herself said it was not her.
Some of you panicked before you checked the facts.
Shame on you. That was not smart at all.
Actually it was quite pathetic.
Shame on you.
Shame.

And yes when mikuthing01 posted that link that was just a joke.
Even by the info you provided yourself about yourself on Bellgab you work in a totally different field than that women in the link.
For example you posted this:

Talking about unfair banning the post above explains,plus it has quotes of Laura's posts supporting that no doxxing was done on her.

But that's not the main point of this post, here is a very interesting scary full of a horror posts exchange between her and MV:

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 16, 2015, 10:35:14 PM
I'm cracking up over the new Avi MV. BTW, my ex spouse & father of my son is an Arab Palestinian. I know all about the mind of a terrorist. Good times indeed!

Quote from: Σ> on April 16, 2015, 10:42:21 PM

I will wake up with a slit throat any night. Please mourn me when I'm gone?

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 16, 2015, 10:47:25 PM
When my mom needed medication injections I couldn't do it & almost fainted. My husband did it with no trouble. In fact, told me he could easily cut a person's head off. No problem.

that last post by Laurakinch, was that some cryptic message to MV?, or what was that post all about?

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2017, 04:57:28 PM
This should be FUN!!!   ;D
Well, of course, my dear.  It always has been fun.  ;D ;)

WhiteCrow

I am very concerned that George ate Teriyaki.  That is not good for his many ulcers.  Mrs. Crow says so.  He needs to eat a bland diet.  This might not turn out well for the Big Guy.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 23, 2017, 05:02:31 PM
I am very concerned that George ate Teriyaki.  That is not good for his many ulcers.  Mrs. Crow says so.  He needs to eat a bland diet.  This might not turn out well for the Big Guy.

White Crow, PLEASE tell my Dear Mrs. Crow that I sent a list of high fiber foods to George via Ol Gerry, and Ol Gerry said that he gave it to George, and that George did appreciate it.

Like yourself tho, I have a feeling George has no intentions to change his eating habits.  :-\

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2017, 05:05:47 PM
White Crow, PLEASE tell my Dear Mrs. Crow that I sent a list of high fiber foods to George via Ol Gerry, and Ol Gerry said that he gave it to George, and that George did appreciate it.

Like yourself tho, I have a feeling George has no intentions to change his eating habits.  :-\

Grub they must have told him what foods to avoid at hospital.  He even ate peppers.  I am so worried our Big Guy will pay a huge price.  Thanks for your kindness to the Big Guy.  All we can do now is wait for digestion.

Love ALL

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 23, 2017, 05:08:50 PM
Grub they must have told him what foods to avoid at hospital. 

He made sure to write them down. So he could eat them.

oy-way

Quote from: oy-vey on July 23, 2017, 04:57:29 PM
Talking about unfair banning the post above explains,plus it has quotes of Laura's posts supporting that no doxxing was done on her.

But that's not the main point of this post, here is a very interesting scary full of a horror posts exchange between her and MV:

that last post by Laurakinch, was that some cryptic message to MV?, or what was that post all about?

But maybe we can ask the man himself, apparently he is posting on Bellgab.

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 03, 2017, 03:05:30 PM
Why don't you ask my husband. He's on here.

Quote from: Oliver B Gerbil on February 03, 2017, 09:52:35 PM
Sweet 'ums, I thought we weren't going to drag our personal lives onto the Falkie thread?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 23, 2017, 05:08:50 PM
Grub they must have told him what foods to avoid at hospital.  He even ate peppers.  I am so worried our Big Guy will pay a huge price.  Thanks for your kindness to the Big Guy.  All we can do now is wait for digestion.

Love ALL

It looked like he ate an entire tray of the stuff.  :-[