• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

AppealPlay

wow

      such post

                    much doge

          wow

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bateman on December 07, 2013, 06:10:03 PM


RCH still rockin that look from Battlestar Galactica original TV series.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2013, 07:39:00 PM
Nothing will ever set the tone better for the Bellgabfest clubhouse than a group photo of its members in their pants, listening intently to the show.


We'll all be listening intently.


steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on December 08, 2013, 06:55:02 PM
Or this ..lord i have a wealth of cute
:) The three dropped off at my house Christmas Eve 2011 *I kept one of em.


the one I kept...
http://imgur.com/a/ZIm44

Quote from: steelbot on December 08, 2013, 10:27:51 PM
:) The three dropped off at my house Christmas Eve 2011 *I kept one of em.

the one I kept...

Beautiful dog, nothing like having a good friend to enjoy the outdoors with.

Queen

the guest tonight called George Snoory LMAO 

Queen

WOW

Friday December 13, 2013
Hosted by Dave Schrader
Guest(s): Corey Taylor

Filling in for George, guest host Dave Schrader (email), welcomes frontman for rock bands Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, who will discuss his brushes with the supernatural world including seeing ghosts up close and personal in an abandoned house in his native Iowa as a child as well as recording with Slipknot in the fabled "Houdini" Hollywood Hills mansion.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: NIN2 on December 09, 2013, 12:56:12 AM
the guest tonight called George Snoory LMAO
No shit!?  Which hour?  I have got to hear that for myself!  That guest has probably been here way too many times.  After reading about how bad Snoory sucks he probably had to keep repeating to himself before the show, "Don't say Snoory, don't say Snoory!"

Spooky Matter

Quote from: NIN2 on December 09, 2013, 01:04:03 AM
WOW

Friday December 13, 2013
Hosted by Dave Schrader
Guest(s): Corey Taylor

Filling in for George, guest host Dave Schrader (email), welcomes frontman for rock bands Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, who will discuss his brushes with the supernatural world including seeing ghosts up close and personal in an abandoned house in his native Iowa as a child as well as recording with Slipknot in the fabled "Houdini" Hollywood Hills mansion.

Very cool!

steelbot

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2013, 11:17:45 PM
Beautiful dog, nothing like having a good friend to enjoy the outdoors with.
Thx! - yes, Nova is an awesome Puppy!

ziznak

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 09, 2013, 01:06:25 AM
No shit!?  Which hour?  I have got to hear that for myself!  That guest has probably been here way too many times.  After reading about how bad Snoory sucks he probably had to keep repeating to himself before the show, "Don't say Snoory, don't say Snoory!"
Great now I have to listen to it! :)
taking a trip to hoax-land on dark weekend right now tho.

George Drooly

Quote from: NIN2 on December 09, 2013, 01:04:03 AM
WOW

Friday December 13, 2013
Hosted by Dave Schrader
Guest(s): Corey Taylor

Filling in for George, guest host Dave Schrader (email), welcomes frontman for rock bands Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, who will discuss his brushes with the supernatural world including seeing ghosts up close and personal in an abandoned house in his native Iowa as a child as well as recording with Slipknot in the fabled "Houdini" Hollywood Hills mansion.

Appallingly stupid, no thanks

tertiaryimam

Holy shit! I just saw George Lucas's CGI'd edition of "Planet of the Ewoks" and boy oh boy is it a stinker. Not only are the Ewoks far less entertaining and comprehensible than in the original, but they now have those little stupid-ass propeller hats that I gave up wearing when I was like 23, and the fucker George Lucas decided to give them all red cowboy boots. Red cow boy boots? Are you serious George? You stinking, steaming pile of oraguntan shit. Way to ruin a movie! Noory even put that bald asshole from THX in the movie. Robert Duvall. Thank God the Ewoks jumped him, though ---  all the little Ewoks got their little CGI Ewok bats and chains and rocks and beat the shit out of him --- and rightfully so. Fuck Robert Duvall. Then fuckin' George Noory had to make a stupid CGI helicopter rescue him --- piloted by Cuba Gooding Jr or Kevin Costner or something --- so he could go be that stupid, murdering preacher in that one stinker movie --- "The Murderin' Preacher".

And the updated soundtrack was god awful. Fuck Snoop Lion! He couldn't Ewok if to save his bitch ass if the bitch ass bit him on his bitch ass face! Oooh, look at me, I'm in my late 60s and it's kind of ridiculous that I'm still rapping so I'll suddenly convert to Islam and became a Reggae guy! Woooptiddlyy fuck, Snoop Lion. I'd say you screwed the pooch!

There was some good parts, though. I liked it when the Ewoks had that prayer they pray. "God grant me to accept the things I can't accept, etc." That meant a lot of me. Thanks Ewoks!!!


[attachimg=1]

MV/Liberace!

fuck robert duvall?  you've gone mad.


Laurakinch

Quote from: steelbot on December 08, 2013, 10:27:51 PM
:) The three dropped off at my house Christmas Eve 2011 *I kept one of em.


the one I kept...
http://imgur.com/a/ZIm44
Aww, so cute!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on December 09, 2013, 11:50:41 AM
Aww, so cute!

A friend sent me the photo of her new addition. Not at all cute...not at all.

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 09:20:28 AM
Holy shit! I just saw George Lucas's CGI'd edition of "Planet of the Ewoks" and boy oh boy is it a stinker. Not only are the Ewoks far less entertaining and comprehensible than in the original, but they now have those little stupid-ass propeller hats that I gave up wearing when I was like 23, and the fucker George Lucas decided to give them all red cowboy boots. Red cow boy boots? Are you serious George? You stinking, steaming pile of oraguntan shit. Way to ruin a movie! Noory even put that bald asshole from THX in the movie. Robert Duvall. Thank God the Ewoks jumped him, though ---  all the little Ewoks got their little CGI Ewok bats and chains and rocks and beat the shit out of him --- and rightfully so. Fuck Robert Duvall. Then fuckin' George Noory had to make a stupid CGI helicopter rescue him --- piloted by Cuba Gooding Jr or Kevin Costner or something --- so he could go be that stupid, murdering preacher in that one stinker movie --- "The Murderin' Preacher".

And the updated soundtrack was god awful. Fuck Snoop Lion! He couldn't Ewok if to save his bitch ass if the bitch ass bit him on his bitch ass face! Oooh, look at me, I'm in my late 60s and it's kind of ridiculous that I'm still rapping so I'll suddenly convert to Islam and became a Reggae guy! Woooptiddlyy fuck, Snoop Lion. I'd say you screwed the pooch!

There was some good parts, though. I liked it when the Ewoks had that prayer they pray. "God grant me to accept the things I can't accept, etc." That meant a lot of me. Thanks Ewoks!!!


[attachimg=1]
Fuck Ewoks. They are buck-toothed little tree-faggots with their beady little eyes, and stupid leather loincloth they couldn't fit over their head. They ruined Star Wars and painted vivid nightmares onto my internal videoscope while I slept. They were not cute, but rather vile. I don't know how Luke, Leia, or Han could stand their smell since their hairy asses would catch all of their scat. There were two movies and even a saturday morning cartoon for Ewoks including two Wilford Brimely (of `beetus and oatmeal fame). Thinking these would be more awesome star wars, I saw these movies as a kid only to be horrified by more of the little furfags running around with their poisonous blow darts, spears, and other assorted stone-age weaponry.

I want to hunt these fuckers down and kill them. I will stalk and harvest the largest King Ewok and have him stuffed and mounted in the Smithsonian. I will give lectures and slideshows to the adventurers club and national geographic society, and I will be blown by high class escorts sent up by the most interesting man in the world. I will cut their still beating heart out and bite it with a Native American guide, and I will squeeze nutrients out of their intestines for nourishment along with my Nama Tribesmen guides in Africa. I will hunt down Ewoks until I run out of tags. Then I will run one over with my car the day after the season closes. My hunt will vary from luxurious guided hunts in Africa, to fancy estate driven hunts in Cornwall, to long-range varmint sniping in North Dakota, to raw mano-a-mano fistfights in the nude in the dense jungles of Belize.

Your days are numbered you beady-eyed tree-rats. I am a steel-eyed hunter of mass destruction.









The entrance to this Ewok dwelling looks like a heavily abused Vagina. It even has a humanoid baby popping out. This is illuminati suggestion that inter-species sex is to be exploited and shown to us on a reality show featuring some dumb hollywood bimbo and her pet Ewok.




What choke do you guys suggest for dealing with the flying Ewok variant?


I will wear this convincing camoflauge to blend-in with the Ewok tribe.

what the fuck! vegan ice cream? They just don't live in trees, they hug them!

I don't know what the fuck this buck-toothed little fucker is, but I'm going to kill him with a goddamn fucking ice pick



Who allowed shit like this to exist?!



See what I mean! I don't need no dia`Beetus Oatmeal chugging walrus looking asshole coming up and asking me for my damn hunting lisence



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Gozer the Traveller; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb!
Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him -- that of a Giant Sloar!
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you!" Val Kilmer to Mace Windu in The Matrix - Reloaded (w/stte).

DanTSX

I will also donate the skin of my first dead Ewok to make a coat for the wife of Sting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 12:36:32 PM
I will also donate the skin of my first dead Ewok to make a coat for the wife of Sting.


i wonder if she's as insufferable as he is.

ziznak

thought he was a furfag? 

yet another word I learned on coastgab that I can't wait to use out in the real world.

jazmunda

The inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tonight (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Call us on (602) 399 7131

starrmtn001

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 09:20:28 AM
Holy shit! I just saw George Lucas's CGI'd edition of "Planet of the Ewoks" and boy oh boy is it a stinker. Not only are the Ewoks far less entertaining and comprehensible than in the original, but they now have those little stupid-ass propeller hats that I gave up wearing when I was like 23, and the fucker George Lucas decided to give them all red cowboy boots. Red cow boy boots? Are you serious George? You stinking, steaming pile of oraguntan shit. Way to ruin a movie! Noory even put that bald asshole from THX in the movie. Robert Duvall. Thank God the Ewoks jumped him, though ---  all the little Ewoks got their little CGI Ewok bats and chains and rocks and beat the shit out of him --- and rightfully so. Fuck Robert Duvall. Then fuckin' George Noory had to make a stupid CGI helicopter rescue him --- piloted by Cuba Gooding Jr or Kevin Costner or something --- so he could go be that stupid, murdering preacher in that one stinker movie --- "The Murderin' Preacher".

And the updated soundtrack was god awful. Fuck Snoop Lion! He couldn't Ewok if to save his bitch ass if the bitch ass bit him on his bitch ass face! Oooh, look at me, I'm in my late 60s and it's kind of ridiculous that I'm still rapping so I'll suddenly convert to Islam and became a Reggae guy! Woooptiddlyy fuck, Snoop Lion. I'd say you screwed the pooch!

There was some good parts, though. I liked it when the Ewoks had that prayer they pray. "God grant me to accept the things I can't accept, etc." That meant a lot of me. Thanks Ewoks!!!


[attachimg=1]
Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 12:35:01 PM
Fuck Ewoks. They are buck-toothed little tree-faggots with their beady little eyes, and stupid leather loincloth they couldn't fit over their head. They ruined Star Wars and painted vivid nightmares onto my internal videoscope while I slept. They were not cute, but rather vile. I don't know how Luke, Leia, or Han could stand their smell since their hairy asses would catch all of their scat. There were two movies and even a saturday morning cartoon for Ewoks including two Wilford Brimely (of `beetus and oatmeal fame). Thinking these would be more awesome star wars, I saw these movies as a kid only to be horrified by more of the little furfags running around with their poisonous blow darts, spears, and other assorted stone-age weaponry.

I want to hunt these fuckers down and kill them. I will stalk and harvest the largest King Ewok and have him stuffed and mounted in the Smithsonian. I will give lectures and slideshows to the adventurers club and national geographic society, and I will be blown by high class escorts sent up by the most interesting man in the world. I will cut their still beating heart out and bite it with a Native American guide, and I will squeeze nutrients out of their intestines for nourishment along with my Nama Tribesmen guides in Africa. I will hunt down Ewoks until I run out of tags. Then I will run one over with my car the day after the season closes. My hunt will vary from luxurious guided hunts in Africa, to fancy estate driven hunts in Cornwall, to long-range varmint sniping in North Dakota, to raw mano-a-mano fistfights in the nude in the dense jungles of Belize.

Your days are numbered you beady-eyed tree-rats. I am a steel-eyed hunter of mass destruction.









The entrance to this Ewok dwelling looks like a heavily abused Vagina. It even has a humanoid baby popping out. This is illuminati suggestion that inter-species sex is to be exploited and shown to us on a reality show featuring some dumb hollywood bimbo and her pet Ewok.




What choke do you guys suggest for dealing with the flying Ewok variant?


I will wear this convincing camoflauge to blend-in with the Ewok tribe.

what the fuck! vegan ice cream? They just don't live in trees, they hug them!

I don't know what the fuck this buck-toothed little fucker is, but I'm going to kill him with a goddamn fucking ice pick



Who allowed shit like this to exist?!



See what I mean! I don't need no dia`Beetus Oatmeal chugging walrus looking asshole coming up and asking me for my damn hunting lisence



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Gozer the Traveller; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb!
Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him -- that of a Giant Sloar!
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you!" Val Kilmer to Mace Windu in The Matrix - Reloaded (w/stte).

BWHAAAA-AAA-HAA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Are one or both of you writers?  Screen writers perhap?  Anyway, I'm locking you both in a room together.  Once you get through trying to kill each other, please sit down and corroborate on a blockbuster movie that will be in production by next Spring.  The movie industry really needs the two of you to save face. ;)

Alright you two now get along.  Times a-wasting. ;D ;D ;D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 09, 2013, 11:43:57 AM
STAR WARS - HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (BEST OF) - 15 MIN VERSION


Watching this has me wondering if the "Wookie" was perhaps modeled on the "Big Foot" of American lore. Or the "yeti", as the Sherpas in Nepal call it.

Your thoughts, team?

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 12:35:01 PM

Your days are numbered you beady-eyed tree-rats.


[attachimg=1]

Spooky Matter

Quote from: DanTSX on December 09, 2013, 12:36:32 PM
I will also donate the skin of my first dead Ewok to make a coat for the wife of Sting.

First question.  Is that real! Do you have proof it's not faux fur?  First point.  MOST faux fur is NOT!  The fuckers still keep caged and then tortured many beautiful and smaller creatures adding it to their supposed faux fur that we fucking buy at Christmas time in the form of FAUX FUR collars, scarves, ear muffs, gloves, etc... It is appalling.

Second question.  What if this is real?  What if her grandmother passed it down?  Second point.  Is she not supposed to wear it when it's so beautiful and an heirloom at that.  And if you think that, then think about this, it's a little fucking late for the animals who were killed for it.

Third and final question.  Do any of you eat meat, at all ever?  These animals suffer intolerably as well.  I've been to a slaughter house and I can assure you, you must have serial killer tendencies to work in one.  I could not eat meat for a decade after that experience.  This was in the panhandle of Kansas where we were picking up swinging beef to take back to NYC.  Third point.  When I see meat being marked down and I know the next place is the trash can, I will occasionally buy it thinking I have at least honored this poor creature and that it did not suffer in pure vain.

Off topic, the best most tender meats, like fruit are kept to rot initially which tenderizes it tremendously by breaking down certain proteins.  Don't question anything I said.  Just google it and draw your own conclusions.


tertiaryimam

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 09, 2013, 03:50:25 PM
Don't question anything I said.  Just google it and draw your own conclusions.


I respectfully disagree with every single point you've made, Spooky. You simply couldn't be more wrong, more off-base, nor could you possibly have a less well-thought out position on these topics.

tertiaryimam

Did anyone else notice that the only caucasian Ewok is a buck-toothed weirdo in a dress?

[attachimg=1]

Roger Leir and Farrakhan would be proud, Mr. Lucas.  :o

Spooky Matter

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 04:02:40 PM

I respectfully disagree with every single point you've made, Spooky. You simply couldn't be more wrong, more off-base, nor could you possibly have a less well-thought out position on these topics.

Well sorry but I respectively, don't have time to google for you right now.  And since you disagreed what in the heck are your counter points?  Kind of a pathetic half ass quote me/comment on your part.  Speak up.

Spooky Matter

BTW I adore Sting and Trudy.

Re:  Brimstone and Treacle
Re:  The Grotesque

Two amazing fucking MUST see movies.  Styler is in The Grotesque.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod