• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on January 06, 2014, 07:12:27 AM
A pulse. Most times a weak one will suffice.

if eddie dean still wants to do a show this week.

I do!

saucerlike

You guys are hilarious, seriously.  Love the Python-esque humor

bigchucka

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 06, 2014, 09:37:15 AM
How are you with dick jokes?

Drew Carey's book has 101 of em.  My fav... My dick is so big it was overthrown in a military coup.  It's now known as The People's Republic of My Dick.

Spinner

Did you guys change something?
For some reason, clicking on the 'Play' arrow doesn't do anything.
I able to listen to the first couple of live GabCasts a few weeks ago with no problem, but the screen looks different now.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spinner on January 06, 2014, 07:31:44 PM
Did you guys change something?
For some reason, clicking on the 'Play' arrow doesn't do anything.
I able to listen to the first couple of live GabCasts a few weeks ago with no problem, but the screen looks different now.  :(

it should auto play.  did you get it working?

Spinner

Quote from: MV on January 06, 2014, 07:40:21 PM
it should auto play.  did you get it working?
Nope.
But it's just as well, at least for tonight. Read what was going on, and I really, really, really don't care to listen to one of the callers. I'll just wait for the download to be available, and listen at my leisure.
I'll try to figure out what the problem is and hopefully I'll be able to listen next week.

heater

Quote from: Spinner on January 06, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

Nope.
But it's just as well, at least for tonight. Read what was going on, and I really, really, really don't care to listen to one of the callers. I'll just wait for the download to be available, and listen at my leisure.
I'll try to figure out what the problem is and hopefully I'll be able to listen next week.

Hi Spinner, what browser and operating system were you using?

jazmunda

Quote from: Spinner on January 06, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

Nope.

What do you have against aldous? ;)

NXOEED

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2014, 01:41:09 AM
The GabCast 2.0 returns from hiatus on Monday at 5pm PST/8pm EST.

If you have something you want to get off your chest in relation to this wonderful site then please call on (602) 399 7131

Well I'll be damned. That's a Phoenix number.

eddie dean

Quote from: NXOEED on January 06, 2014, 10:58:11 PM
Well I'll be damned. That's a Phoenix number.

Phx indeed! We are neighbors, so to speek.

eddie dean

The show will be posted for download on ufoship.com soon.
Thanks to the chat room participants, callers: MV, Falkie, West of the Rockies, and Aldous Burbank from sky harbor airport (I hope your cavity search went well). Very special thanks to, The Mud King and B_dubb for hanging out with Jazmunda and me tonight.

New show next Monday 5pm pst, 8pm est. There will be a pop quiz about toaster pastries and stripper pasties, so please take notes. We will not be grading on a curve, so don't even ask :)

ziznak

damnit... last i checked no show and now here I am asking that you post a link ASAP.  I just got through reading the latest in the "falkie troll fest" thread.  I'm hoping you guys touched on some of the questions I have in regards some of the goings on lately.

area51drone

Quote from: ziznak on January 07, 2014, 12:10:51 AM
damnit... last i checked no show and now here I am asking that you post a link ASAP.  I just got through reading the latest in the "falkie troll fest" thread.  I'm hoping you guys touched on some of the questions I have in regards some of the goings on lately.

I've got my auto-refresh going every 10 minutes until MV posts the replay.  Based on the last 5 minutes that I caught of the show, we're all in for a whale of a good time.   Fortunately for us Jazmunda failed in his bid to end the Gabcast tonight!

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on January 07, 2014, 12:10:51 AM
damnit... last i checked no show and now here I am asking that you post a link ASAP.  I just got through reading the latest in the "falkie troll fest" thread.  I'm hoping you guys touched on some of the questions I have in regards some of the goings on lately.

We could have touched on it a couple of times.  :-X
We are at the mercy of MV regarding the upload. He is sick, I know right, but he usually posts the podcast within 24 hours.

eddie dean

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 01:14:14 AM
I've got my auto-refresh going every 10 minutes until MV posts the replay.  Based on the last 5 minutes that I caught of the show, we're all in for a whale of a good time.   Fortunately for us Jazmunda failed in his bid to end the Gabcast tonight!

Thanks area51! I thought you were in the chat for the entire show. It was a good one. Probably won't be uploaded until tomorrow though.

This time! The Jaz will not rest until he achieves his ultimate goal of a world dominated by vegimite sandwiches.
Be affraid! ;)

area51drone

I joined around 4pm my time, and sat listening to the tunes, but I had to leave about 20 minutes before the show started.  Then I got back just as you guys were wrapping up.    I just wanted to be able to look back and read the chat transcript but then around 8:40pm my time mudking was on fucking with the chat (it looked like) and I got disconnected - ruining all chances for me to relive the show through the transcript.    Oh well.

BobGrau

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 02:04:09 AM
I joined around 4pm my time, and sat listening to the tunes, but I had to leave about 20 minutes before the show started.  Then I got back just as you guys were wrapping up.    I just wanted to be able to look back and read the chat transcript but then around 8:40pm my time mudking was on fucking with the chat (it looked like) and I got disconnected - ruining all chances for me to relive the show through the transcript.    Oh well.

The GabCast and Spec Sheet need their own Dark Matter-style live threads.

MV and Onan, both sick at the same time...?

I suspect there might be some behind the scenes hanky-panky going on.

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 07, 2014, 04:46:20 AM
MV and Onan, both sick at the same time...?

I suspect there might be some behind the scenes hanky-panky going on.

I agree.

Pics or it didn't happen even though it definitely did.

Quote from: BobGrau on January 07, 2014, 04:32:50 AM
The GabCast and Spec Sheet need their own Dark Matter-style live threads.

I like the chat room.   :)

The other explanation would be that Onan IS MV, but they appeared together on the gabCast 1.0, which leaves only the nuthugging possibility.

BobGrau

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 07, 2014, 05:37:19 AM
The other explanation would be that Onan IS MV, but they appeared together on the gabCast 1.0, which leaves only the nuthugging possibility.

No no, Art does all those voices. And Phil Hendrie's.

BobGrau

Quote from: Treading Water on January 07, 2014, 05:35:10 AM
I like the chat room.   :)

Not saying lose the chatroom, just add a specific thread for each episode. A lot of funny and occasionally thoughtful tangents are explored in the chat and it's a shame that they can't be recorded.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on January 07, 2014, 08:41:28 AM
Not saying lose the chatroom, just add a specific thread for each episode. A lot of funny and occasionally thoughtful tangents are explored in the chat and it's a shame that they can't be recorded.

i could see doing this for the gabcast, but not the spec sheet.  the gabcast is obviously set apart from all others on this forum for obvious reasons, but i don't think the spec sheet should get special treatment over any other podcast that's mentioned around here.

MV/Liberace!

the latest episode of the gabcast is now posted at ufoship.com.