The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on December 30, 2013, 06:14:29 PM
Jaz you owe me a clean pair of underwear you Aussie jerk

Why? Did you soil or pleasure yourself?

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on December 30, 2013, 05:54:39 PM
Guys, pleeze don't go all Victor/Whitley style 'showmanship' on us. It doesn't suit you.

There appears to be more penis evident in this post than originaly intended.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 30, 2013, 06:47:42 PM
Why? Did you soil or pleasure yourself?

For some people, those things go hand in hand.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on December 30, 2013, 07:20:59 PM
Yes you snide Australian devil

Happy to be of service. I will pay for the dry cleaning. Send the bill to mv@bellgab.com.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 30, 2013, 04:46:59 PM
Nothing I said was inaccurate. It was my understanding that The GabCast 1.0 was cancelled.

The GabCast 2.0 lives for better or worse.

New show next week where we will be taking predictions that will be sealed in the Bell Family Vault once Art gives us the combination.

You little vixen, you. Always the tease!

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 03:22:52 AM
Okay, I will be the first to say I fucking called it.  Jazmunda ruined the Gabcast just like I predicted.  Thanks Jaz, now you're two for two.

Actually, I MIGHT have beat you to it. I knew the evil one would destroy Gabcast as he destroyed Dark Matter as well.
And there was a guy living under the tunnels of Las Vegas last night on a program. His name was ... Jaz.
The spawn of Sidney's evil influence is everywhere.
I expect the New Years Eve celebrations to be cancelled as his minions substitute old light bulbs  on all those 2014 signs for new energy efficient ones and cause millions of environmentalists to faint as they clogs hospitals world wide.
But then what can one expect in a year where George Noory still thinks Russia is full of Communists and its still a Communist state.

Yorkshire pud

As luck would have it, I was awake at 1am. I couldn't sleep, and I think I eventually managed to get that elusive sleep at about 3 ish. So the cancellation was no consolation. I will of course be submitting an official complaint and probably be in touch with a lawyer I can't afford; but sleep is sleep. No explanation, no apologies, zilch.  :'(

Dismayed of Yorkshire, near England.

aldousburbank

Jaz,
Maybe you could sober up sometime this year and put a damn show on?

eddie dean

In the spirit of the holidays,
I hope this message will help us to avoid any lawsuits ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 31, 2013, 10:44:51 AM
Jaz,
Maybe you could sober up sometime this year and put a damn show on?

Getting woken up by your 2 year old at 5:30am on New Years Day will sober you up quickly.

Anyone up for a show?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 31, 2013, 03:05:27 PM
Getting woken up by your 2 year old at 5:30am on New Years Day will sober you up quickly.

Anyone up for a show?

The double bluff! Typical Aussie subterfuge. Get people into a state of near apoplexy and then at the last minute say the tickets are invalid; Well I'll quote Alex Jones ;"We're not takin it any more, d'ya hear?"

Yeah, alright, when?  ;)

WOTR

A week back I was listening to the news and they were talking about a Kangaroo roaming Oklahoma and my first thought was (sadly) "I wonder if Jaz will be arriving to round up his new pet?"

Oklahoma Hunter Catches Kangaroo On Camera | Kangoroo In Oklahoma

jazmunda

Quote from: wotr1 on January 02, 2014, 06:08:58 AM
A week back I was listening to the news and they were talking about a Kangaroo roaming Oklahoma and my first thought was (sadly) "I wonder if Jaz will be arriving to round up his new pet?"

Oklahoma Hunter Catches Kangaroo On Camera | Kangoroo In Oklahoma

I saw that on the news here when it happened but couldn't find any online link about it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 05:16:56 PM
Yeah right, until we find out next week that it's been cancelled again.  Guys, don't pull our chains like this.  We already lost Dark Matter.. a gabcast 2.0 loss would mean Falkie just might take the cover off one of his boxfans and stick his head in.

Don't tempt me. Its been that kind of week.

jazmunda

The GabCast 2.0 returns from hiatus on Monday at 5pm PST/8pm EST.

Listen LIVE and chat at ufoship.com

If you have a question for Aldous for the Ask Aldous segment then please either call at 5:40pm PST or 8pm EST or PM eddie dean, onan or myself and we will Ask Aldous for you.

If you have a nomination for the quote at the top of the page then either call in or PM us.

If you have something you want to get off your chest in relation to this wonderful site then please call on (602) 399 7131

I am on vacation and might be half drunk or as we say in my household "12 hours from New Years".

Say hi to your mom for me.

Yorkshire pud

I'l try to be there Jaz. Hopefully the connection will behave itself this time.

ziznak

I'm down to listen live as well!  Glad you guys got yer shit together....

fucking slackers

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on January 06, 2014, 01:47:44 AM
I'm down to listen live as well!  Glad you guys got yer shit together....

fucking slackers

I think we spoke too soon. Onan's out. We are trying to organize a replacement host. If not we'll hopefully be back next week.

We're winding down folks .....

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on January 06, 2014, 02:20:16 AM
I think we spoke too soon. Onan's out. We are trying to organize a replacement host. If not we'll hopefully be back next week.

Winding down to destruction due to the evil influence of the destroyer of shows. Your master plan to destroy all paranomal shows ( except Noory's )  is coming to fruition.
Curious that you've not called him so as to destroy his show as well.
I should have my new cell phone by the end of the week. Want me to join in once I get better ?
You could have a no host program or one where everyone takes turns being hosts.
I hope this doesn't mean I can't call in tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it.

Quote from: jazmunda on January 06, 2014, 02:20:16 AM

What happened to Onan?

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 06, 2014, 03:58:07 AM
What happened to Onan?

I just re-read my post and it sounds like onan quit. Onan is just sick and can't do the show on Monday. We are only looking for a temp replacement as no one can replace the dude as he truly abides. If no replacement can be found we will wind down for the week. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote from: jazmunda on January 06, 2014, 04:04:00 AM
I just re-read my post and it sounds like onan quit. Onan is just sick and can't do the show on Monday. We are only looking for a temp replacement as no one can replace the dude as he truly abides. If no replacement can be found we will wind down for the week. Sorry for the confusion.

I assumed it was a temporary thing from your last message. Just wanted to find out what happened to the Dude this week. :)

Bugger. Feel better onan!

Yorkshire pud

What are the qualifications to being a host?

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2014, 06:43:51 AM

What are the qualifications to being a host?

A pulse. Most times a weak one will suffice.

b_dubb will be re-joining the band if eddie dean still wants to do a show this week.