• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Quote from: ffernandez15 on March 09, 2017, 08:47:58 AM
The show with Bill Scott was one of the most compelling Coast to Coast shows in recent memory.  I was disappointed that Scott had destroyed the tapes of the possessed Roxanne speaking in the Demon voice.  I decided to download and listen to George Knapp's show with Bill Scott, from July 2012. Scott was on for only half the show, so the discussion was a bit more compressed, but still a fine show with Mr. Knapp.

One item of note: In the Knapp show, Bill Scott again admits He destroyed all the Roxanne tapes with the demon voice. He tried to find copies of those tapes with no success.
However, Scott told Knapp that apparently, Roxanne kept repeating this episode with different radio shows, and Scott tried to call in to these other hosts to warn the. In 2012, Scott actually found a clip from one of those shows on the internet!  I don't recall him telling Dave this.  This morning, after hearing this on the Knapp episode, I went to BING, and searched for 'Roxanne Possessed Radio Show'.  Right away, I found the clip on Youtube, one of several with Roxanne. It's from radio host Bob Larson, and it's from 1988!  So, go to the link below if you want to hear a sample of distressed and possessed Roxanne. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6YNe5ejbJg

P.S. Glad to hear that Roxanne is doing well now, recently married.

That's not the same girl.  If you play part 2, the mother talks to Larson and as far as I know the mother was never involved in the Bill Scott case. She was threatening to kill the daughter.  Also the girl is named Rebecca here.  I think this tape is one of Larson's cons.

Gotta say tonight's show left me cold.  First guest was a skeptic who didn't really believe though she was a bit more open-minded than some.  The second was scholarly Brit and well they tend to bore me.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 26, 2017, 12:49:40 AM
Annie from Alabama calling in again. ::)  Is she real? This has to be a character. Her microwave was sending out messages to her in Morse Code. She doesn't understand Morse Code so she can't decipher it. It could be in Spanish but she's pretty sure that it's in English. Also it might be her mother that died.

The best part aboiut Annie's calls are that if the host (like Schrader or Clyde Lewis...Noory just lets her spout BS) challenges her story, she doubles down on the crazy and tells an even bigger whopper ie "It could be in Spanish". If only she could get on Bellgab she'd be bigger than Falkie

Anybody with a computer can decode a recording of morse code with a program called FLDigi

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 26, 2017, 12:49:40 AM
Annie from Alabama calling in again. ::)  Is she real? This has to be a character. Her microwave was sending out messages to her in Morse Code. ...

She called into a previous c2c show with the same concerns.  She also was real worried about, what was it now, earthquakes or radioactivity, something like that.  I sure hope she's signing up for George's prepper supplies.

Beyond the darkness had a solid week I think. The Georgia  Ghost investigator was really good. Glad it's been better, it had been pretty lackluster lately. Glad it's trending upward.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 29, 2017, 10:01:07 PM
Beyond the darkness had a solid week I think. The Georgia  Ghost investigator was really good. Glad it's been better, it had been pretty lackluster lately. Glad it's trending upward.

Savannah is a great town to investigate ghosts.  Hell, you can even get drunk while you are investigating.  lol.  At least at the Moon River Brewery anyway though Savannah is an open-carry town so you can walk the streets with your preferred beverage of choice.  I'm ashamed to say that I stayed dry when I was up there last but that was mainly due to the fact that most places were packed with tourists getting ready for St. Patty's plus the people I was up there with don't really drink.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2017, 08:07:28 AM
Savannah is a great town to investigate ghosts.  Hell, you can even get drunk while you are investigating.  lol.  At least at the Moon River Brewery anyway though Savannah is an open-carry town so you can walk the streets with your preferred beverage of choice.  I'm ashamed to say that I stayed dry when I was up there last but that was mainly due to the fact that most places were packed with tourists getting ready for St. Patty's plus the people I was up there with don't really drink.

I was there once as a kid and loved it. I really want to go back.

ShayP

Anybody listening?  I didn't realize he was hosting C2C tonight.

Morgus

Bill the AAA just called into Dave right now!

Morgus

Dave Schrader is guest-hosting tonight (Sat) on c2cam.
His main guest is talking about the Lindbergh Baby case.
I remember that was a frequent topic that Ian Punnett used to have, featuring a guest that claimed to be the baby grown up!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2017, 12:38:18 AM
Dave Schrader is guest-hosting tonight (Sat) on c2cam.
His main guest is talking about the Lindbergh Baby case.
I remember that was a frequent topic that Ian Punnett used to have, featuring a guest that claimed to be the baby grown up!

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2010/02/11/man-79-says-hes-lindberghs-baby/

Morgus

Interesting - Dave just asked his guest about a guy that claims to be Charles Lindbergh Jr, the grown-up Lindbergh baby.
That guy wanted to get a DNA test against other Lindbergh's children but they wouldn't allow it?
If his claim was proven via DNA tests, they would have to give him millions!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2017, 01:29:22 AM
Interesting - Dave just asked his guest about a guy that claims to be Charles Lindbergh Jr, the grown-up Lindbergh baby.
That guy wanted to get a DNA test against other Lindbergh's children but they wouldn't allow it?

If I remember correctly, he had some illegitimate kids in Germany that had DNA tests and did get money. They all refused to cooperate.

yumyumtree

This is my favorite type of coast to coast show--true crime and old mysteries. I'm not convinced of Lindbergh's guilt, but this guy has succeeded in making me more seriously consider that Bruno Hauptmann might have been innocent.

The one thing I didn't like was this guest's insistence on minimizing Lindbergh's accomplishments. I know that Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer (Pan Am let him go from his spokesperson job because of it) and he had this secret life and family in Germany and all that. But still.  He kept saying "If Lindbergh hadn't made that flight, somebody else would have." Well, probably.  If Neil Armstrong hadn't walked on the moon, somebody like Gus Grissom(had he lived) probably would have soon after. But it was him.  Give the man a little credit. The guest also said some things that I think are flat-out not true.  For example, that kidnapping for ransom was common in this era.  Actually, I don't think it was, and this one of the reasons it was such a sensational crime, and the law was rushed through.

I did read the book alleging that the sister-in-law killed the baby. It was interesting, but I think that this one has more credence. I also remember the old nut on coast to coast who claimed to be the Lindbergh baby. I don't remember what Lindbergh's motive was supposed to be in this case.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 30, 2017, 04:28:55 PM
This is my favorite type of coast to coast show--true crime and old mysteries. I'm not convinced of Lindbergh's guilt, but this guy has succeeded in making me more seriously consider that Bruno Hauptmann might have been innocent.

The one thing I didn't like was this guest's insistence on minimizing Lindbergh's accomplishments. I know that Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer (Pan Am let him go from his spokesperson job because of it) and he had this secret life and family in Germany and all that. But still.  He kept saying "If Lindbergh hadn't made that flight, somebody else would have." Well, probably.  If Neil Armstrong hadn't walked on the moon, somebody like Gus Grissom(had he lived) probably would have soon after. But it was him.  Give the man a little credit. The guest also said some things that I think are flat-out not true.  For example, that kidnapping for ransom was common in this era.  Actually, I don't think it was, and this one of the reasons it was such a sensational crime, and the law was rushed through.

I did read the book alleging that the sister-in-law killed the baby. It was interesting, but I think that this one has more credence. I also remember the old nut on coast to coast who claimed to be the Lindbergh baby. I don't remember what Lindbergh's motive was supposed to be in this case.

Good post yyt, I had similar thoughts about Townsend.  First and foremost I didn't find him to be the most objective investigator, Dave called him out on biased/partially true/misleading statements multiple times during the interview.  I didn't understand him trying to connect Lindbergh Jr's illnesses, especially rickets, with his mother's high altitude flights with Lindbergh in an open cockpit aircraft relatively late in her pregnancy.  Rickets is caused by a vitamin/mineral deficiency, not related to high altitude flying or associated hypoxic.  I doubt those flights were all that high or lengthy anyway if the a/c was not oxygen equipped, below 10000 ft certainly .  I wonder if he understands even today's modern jetliners are pressurized to a equivilant altitude of only about 8000 ft, and women routinely fly commercially throughout their pregnancies with no problems?

No question he was an odd duck, maybe even an asshole, but I thought Townsend took some cheap shots at Lindbergh's political beliefs.  Yes the man was a very vocal America firster/isolationist, and he did visit Nazi Germany and receive a medal, one of many from around the world, from Hitler. Once his country was at war, however, he was all in.  When he was precluded (on the orders of FDR) from rejoining the US military, he went to work as a contractor looking for ways to optimize the capabilities of US made warplanes.  In the performance of those duties, Lindbergh flew (as a civilian) fifty or so combat missions in the PTO with both the USMC and USAAF.  He was credited with one aerial kill, and narrowly escaped being shot down on at least one occasion. Did the guest purposely not tell that part of the story?

As for the crime itself, I agree with yyt that Townsend did raise many thought provoking points and unanswered questions. His comment there were no muddy footprints in the child's bedroom (despite the area outside near the ladder being a "quagmire") made me ask if footprints were found in the mud leading to and around the ladder.  I also question the weight, forty pounds, he quoted for the child.  Either that weight is incorrect, or Charles Jr was one really bigass 19 month old kid.  Considering one of his theories in the child's death is a function of the oft repeated weight, I think that's significant.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 30, 2017, 07:57:49 PM
Good post yyt, I had similar thoughts about Townsend.  First and foremost I didn't find him to be the most objective investigator, Dave called him out on biased/partially true/misleading statements multiple times during the interview.  I didn't understand him trying to connect Lindbergh Jr's illnesses, especially rickets, with his mother's high altitude flights with Lindbergh in an open cockpit aircraft relatively late in her pregnancy.  Rickets is caused by a vitamin/mineral deficiency, not related to high altitude flying or associated hypoxic.  I doubt those flights were all that high or lengthy anyway if the a/c was not oxygen equipped, below 10000 ft certainly .  I wonder if he understands even today's modern jetliners are pressurized to a equivilant altitude of only about 8000 ft, and women routinely fly commercially throughout their pregnancies with no problems?

No question he was an odd duck, maybe even an asshole, but I thought Townsend took some cheap shots at Lindbergh's political beliefs.  Yes the man was a very vocal America firster/isolationist, and he did visit Nazi Germany and receive a medal, one of many from around the world, from Hitler. Once his country was at war, however, he was all in.  When he was precluded (on the orders of FDR) from rejoining the US military, he went to work as a contractor looking for ways to optimize the capabilities of US made warplanes.  In the performance of those duties, Lindbergh flew (as a civilian) fifty or so combat missions in the PTO with both the USMC and USAAF.  He was credited with one aerial kill, and narrowly escaped being shot down on at least one occasion. Did the guest purposely not tell that part of the story?

As for the crime itself, I agree with yyt that Townsend did raise many thought provoking points and unanswered questions. His comment there were no muddy footprints in the child's bedroom (despite the area outside near the ladder being a "quagmire") made me ask if footprints were found in the mud leading to and around the ladder.  I also question the weight, forty pounds, he quoted for the child.  Either that weight is incorrect, or Charles Jr was one really bigass 19 month old kid.  Considering one of his theories in the child's death is a function of the oft repeated weight, I think that's significant.

That "40 pound" comment caught my attention as well. I had read his story on his website ahead of the show and there he states it was a "35 pound" child. I remembered it because I thought 35 pounds might have been a bit heavy for a 21 month old child.

https://jttownsend.com

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 08:10:16 PM
That "40 pound" comment caught my attention as well. I had read his story on his website ahead of the show and there he states it was a "35 pound" child. I remembered it because I thought 35 pounds might have been a bit heavy for a 21 month old child.

https://jttownsend.com

Assuming this poster is authentic, he weighted as little as 27 lbs.  That sounds more reasonable to me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 30, 2017, 08:16:22 PM
Assuming this poster is authentic, he weighted as little as 27 lbs.  That sounds more reasonable to me.

Sounds like he is playing loose with the facts to bolster his theory that using the ladder was implausible.

yumyumtree

Didn't know about Lindbergh WWII efforts--that's good to know.

The rickets business bothered me too. I think pretty much everybody knows it's a vitamin deficiency. It's unlikely that the child of a comfortable family in the 1930s would have something like that, unless he was deliberately starved or neglected, and there's no reason to think that he was.

Taco Bell

I can honestly say I enjoyed last night's C2C show. Stayed up for the whole thing.

Quote from: Morgus on April 30, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

I am suprised David Wilcock isn't claiming to be this baby. He tries to come up with every scheme, he is the reincarnated Edgar Cayce who just so happens to be an expert on Ancient Aliens.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on May 01, 2017, 09:31:57 PM
I am suprised David Wilcock isn't claiming to be this baby. He tries to come up with every scheme, he is the reincarnated Edgar Cayce who just so happens to be an expert on Ancient Aliens.

When Wilcox first appeared, he spoke as if he was in wonder and seemed like he was searching for answers. I could listen to him then. I can't listen to him now that he onows everything and has all the answers.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 08:21:38 PM
Sounds like he is playing loose with the facts to bolster his theory that using the ladder was implausible.
Another thought on the ladder issue, people try to discourage it, but trabajeros and framers will often make makeshift ladders, saw-horses, garbage 'cans,' etc out of used lumber on jobsites. And even haul stuff weighing more than 40lbs up and down the ladders. Of course this is discouraged due to potential worker-safety issues but it is still done sometimes, especially there is not much oversight on the site, the guy with the ladders doesn't show up, trying to get job done in time, etc.

ItsOver

Sounds like Good Dave could have an interesting show on Saturday.

DATE
Saturday - May 27, 2017
HOST
Dave Schrader
GUESTS
William J. Birnes
Thomas Edison became convinced him that there was a reality unseen by the human eye. This led to the last and least-known of all his inventions, the spirit phone. His former associate, now bitter rival, Nikola Tesla, was also developing at the same time, a similar mysterious device that would allow us to speak to the dead. Researcher and author Bill Birnes joins Dave Schrader (email) to uncover this Edison vs. Tesla rivalry and will discuss how Edison’s little-known near-death experience formed his theory that animate life forms don’t die, but rather change the nature of their composition.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 26, 2017, 06:47:39 PM
Sounds like Good Dave could have an interesting show on Saturday.

DATE
Saturday - May 27, 2017
HOST
Dave Schrader
GUESTS
William J. Birnes
Thomas Edison became convinced him that there was a reality unseen by the human eye. This led to the last and least-known of all his inventions, the spirit phone. His former associate, now bitter rival, Nikola Tesla, was also developing at the same time, a similar mysterious device that would allow us to speak to the dead. Researcher and author Bill Birnes joins Dave Schrader (email) to uncover this Edison vs. Tesla rivalry and will discuss how Edison’s little-known near-death experience formed his theory that animate life forms don’t die, but rather change the nature of their composition.

I got a Sawbuck on Edison whipping some loser Tesla ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0

GravitySucks

REM songs make good bumper music.

love me some Annie. you go girl!

GravitySucks

Bill Birnes night

Edison, Tesla and UFOs

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2017, 11:07:35 PM
Bill Birnes night

Edison, Tesla and UFOs