• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

I found the secret files... All of this drama has been engineered by MV to increase the number of weeken thread views.

Well played MV, well played indeed.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2015, 02:50:38 AM

I think it's entertaining to see who wins the 'I'm further up Art Bell's ass than you are' medal..Or is it a beautiful sash?  ;D

Pretty sure I won that medal for this last go around!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 01:12:46 PM
I found the secret files... All of this drama has been engineered by MV to increase the number of weeken thread views.

Well played MV, well played indeed.

Well MV needs to redefine 'secret' then doesn't he?

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 11:30:17 AM
Last episode was well done Mr. Steve.

Thank yeewwww. 👍🏼

weeberwubber

Well this is bad.

Leo Ashcraft
17 mins ·
I want to thank the following station owners/operators for your support of me through this ridiculous situation: Ed Stohlz at KBET in Las Vegas, Geno Munari, KIYQ, Paul Reyes KFRN, Andy Vierra, Aaron Scott - KQRP, KALH, KFTW, KJMR, KTSQ, KZPZ, WEFA, WZQR. Several others - I'm sorry if I missed you here. I look forward to working with you all and providing a real, professional and dementia free radio program. All stations btw - that no longer carry MITD as of Friday!

AppealPlay

Leo is still melting down on his Facebook page and saying all kinds of crap about Art while stating that he's moving forward.

Whatever...

weeberwubber

Art said that Leo was also managing interaction with the affiliates so he's using the relationships to damage MITD. Leo also said that he's coming out with his own 3 hour show. If his show replaces Art's on any of those I would have to question the sanity of radio station managers even more than I already do.
Also, I don't know how you have a fight and quit then be able to announce a few hours later that you're coming out with a 3 hour show of your own.

norland2424

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on October 04, 2015, 01:26:54 PM
Leo is still melting down on his Facebook page and saying all kinds of crap about Art while stating that he's moving forward.

Whatever...
Leo Ashcraft
17 mins ·
Ok Folks. I believe I have made my point. Let's all move forward and talk about the future. Great things are possible with so much support coming in these past few days. Honestly I was ready to walk away from all of this. And then you all blasted me unexpectedly with mass support. I thank you and you have no idea what that means to me.
The support is also coming in from radio station owners and operators around the nation and in Canada!
I have been asked to put together a full 3 - 4 hour program which would go directly against MITD - the same time slot. This would be an independent production - solely owned and syndicated by me. I havent decided if I want to make this commitment. Unlike Art - I dont want to jump into something and retire a few weeks late. I have a keen interest in what the listener wants and a balanced interest in what the affiliates need. I don't have the ego and will make this decision based on facts. Thus another reason I will be taking some time off to make sure I would be doing this for the right reasons. I will not operate my business driven by emotions. I will update you all here as soon as I have made my decision. In the mean time - lets all cool it and move forward?
I want to thank the following station owners/operators for your support of me through this ridiculous situation: Ed Stohlz at KBET in Las Vegas, Geno Munari, KIYQ, Paul Reyes KFRN, Andy Vierra, Aaron Scott - KQRP, KALH, KFTW, KJMR, KTSQ, KZPZ, WEFA, WZQR. Several others - I'm sorry if I missed you here. I look forward to working with you all and providing a real, professional and dementia free radio program. All stations btw - that no longer carry MITD as of Friday!

AppealPlay

Quote from: weeberwubber on October 04, 2015, 01:27:52 PM
Art said that Leo was also managing interaction with the affiliates so he's using the relationships to damage MITD. Leo also said that he's coming out with his own 3 hour show. If his show replaces Art's on any of those I would have to question the sanity of radio station managers even more than I do because of Noory.
Also, I don't know how you have a fight and quit then be able to announce a few hours later that you're coming out with a 3 hour show of your own.

Poisoning business relationships?  Sounds like a lawsuit to me!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2015, 01:14:40 PM

Well MV needs to redefine 'secret' then doesn't he?
Well, admittedly, some of them are EVP recordings, but if you play them backwards, they spell out all of the details.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 04, 2015, 01:23:52 PM
What the hell is going on? :o

Join in anytime...

Toffee popcorn for me

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 04, 2015, 01:29:09 PM
Poisoning business relationships?  Sounds like a lawsuit to me!

There is also this too lol

Leo Ashcraft
So Art is emailing me all night with legal threats - telling me to take this down and also the one of him shooting the finger. He says its Photoshop - but clearly it is real. You cant fake those Bell fingers. But so what? I am no longer at Art's bidding. I would want this embarrassing attempt evidence removed as well. But its impossible erase the evidence when you've been caught red handed.

weeberwubber

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2015, 01:28:08 PM
Leo Ashcraft
17 mins ·
Ok Folks. I believe I have made my point. Let's all move forward and talk about the future. Great things are possible with so much support coming in these past few days. Honestly I was ready to walk away from all of this. And then you all blasted me unexpectedly with mass support. I thank you and you have no idea what that means to me.
The support is also coming in from radio station owners and operators around the nation and in Canada!
I have been asked to put together a full 3 - 4 hour program which would go directly against MITD - the same time slot. This would be an independent production - solely owned and syndicated by me. I havent decided if I want to make this commitment. Unlike Art - I dont want to jump into something and retire a few weeks late. I have a keen interest in what the listener wants and a balanced interest in what the affiliates need. I don't have the ego and will make this decision based on facts. Thus another reason I will be taking some time off to make sure I would be doing this for the right reasons. I will not operate my business driven by emotions. I will update you all here as soon as I have made my decision. In the mean time - lets all cool it and move forward?

His comments quoted above must carry a major load of bullshit with them because 2 full days ago he posted this:

QuoteLeo Ashcraft
October 2 at 11:47pm · Edited ·
Ok - you guys heard the true nature of Mr. Bell. Unnecessary and a violation of FCC regulations. With that - I would never consider returning to MITD. I will be launching a three hour program soon which will include DMN. DMN will also be syndicated separately which Art would not allow while it was on MITD

He's not only just now considering a show of his own because the radio stations are asking him to do it because he's now free. He had plans and aspirations to have the Art Bell limelight for his own while relegated to the bottom of the hour news. Just because you can pronounce marginally better than Norry doesn't mean you can use Art Fucking Bell as a rung in a ladder.

Quote from: weeberwubber on October 04, 2015, 01:27:52 PM
Art said that Leo was also managing interaction with the affiliates so he's using the relationships to damage MITD. Leo also said that he's coming out with his own 3 hour show. If his show replaces Art's on any of those I would have to question the sanity of radio station managers even more than I already do.

Who the hell is dropping a supestar like Art for a fumble gums Noory impersonator? I too would question the sanity and competence of these managers.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 04, 2015, 01:35:33 PM

It was fun to watch the drama unfold but now Ashcraft is coming at Art's business.  Now it's just pissing me off and I hope Art uses every legal means available to shut Leo down.

weeberwubber

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 04, 2015, 01:38:43 PM
It was fun to watch the drama unfold but now Ashcraft is coming at Art's business.  Now it's just pissing me off and I hope Art uses every legal means available to shut Leo down.

+1

I was listening to the Gabcast last night kind of bemused but only started posting cuz I got pissed off.

Dyna-X

Quote from: norland2424 on October 04, 2015, 01:32:55 PM
There is also this too lol

Leo Ashcraft
So Art is emailing me all night with legal threats - telling me to take this down and also the one of him shooting the finger. He says its Photoshop - but clearly it is real. You cant fake those Bell fingers. But so what? I am no longer at Art's bidding. I would want this embarrassing attempt evidence removed as well. But its impossible erase the evidence when you've been caught red handed.

I wouldn't blame Art one bit.  Leo should get sued until there is nothing left of him but his mustache.  I felt a tad of sympathy towards him yesterday as an overly-sensitive person who was melting down, but now I wouldn't care if he fell down Mel's hole and into boiling pits of sewage and straight out the ass end of a black hole.

popple

Leo Ashcraft is a perfect example of why Art Bell trusts very few people, but once Art does trust you he will take you everywhere with him. It's called loyalty and respect. Something Leo lacks. Look how vengeful Leo is :o  Leo should stfu/gtfo but he'll milk this for as much support/attention he can get. All while misleading people. What a disappointing human being.

Are stations really going to chose a 3 hour long DMN over radio hall of famer Art Bell? LOL I hope this is just his illusions of grandeur acting up. FLOP CHOICE.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 04, 2015, 01:56:52 PM
I wouldn't blame Art one bit.  Leo should get sued until there is nothing left of him but his mustache.  I felt a tad of sympathy towards him yesterday as an overly-sensitive person who was melting down, but now I wouldn't care if he fell down Mel's hole and into boiling pits of sewage and straight out the ass end of a black hole.

Who would want to do business with him now

He is unhinged and now seems to be on a warpath against Art

nextgen.fm

Quote from: popple on October 04, 2015, 01:57:21 PM
Leo Ashcraft is a perfect example of why Art Bell trusts very few people, but once Art does trust you he will take you everywhere with him. It's called loyalty and respect. Something Leo lacks. Look how vengeful Leo is :o  Leo should stfu/gtfo but he'll milk this for as much support/attention he can get. All while misleading people. What a disappointing human being.

Are stations really going to chose a 3 hour long DMN over radio hall of famer Art Bell? LOL I hope this is just his illusions of grandeur acting up. FLOP CHOICE.

He is seriously getting worse and feel he is totally gone now And now wants to hurt Arts show

AppealPlay

100% agree.  Leo can pound sand.  Hate that guy now and I always will.

popple

Quote from: nextgenfm on October 04, 2015, 02:00:25 PM
He is seriously getting worse and feel he is totally gone now And now wants to hurt Arts show

I find it really really really hard to believe stations are contacting him about broadcasting a show that doesn't even exist yet. He's no Art Bell. They wanna put trust in this nutcase?

I still can't figure out just who/what Leo Ashcraft is. He needs to get the idea of a 3 hour show out of his head. There simply aren't 2400 hours in day for him to get the required work done. I think he would find more success in the text to speech voice over field.

wr250

or alternatively dye the stache with jet black shoe dye, get a matching toupee, and host c2c.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 12:34:17 PM
And unicorns... Let there be unicorns.
And kittens and puppies!

coaster

Leo is acting like a little bitch. That picture of art flipping off the camera has nothing to do with him. Its an old picture. Hes getting pretty close to slander. I'm glad he has nothing to do with the show anymore.