• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

If Leo was serious about cutting ties with Team Art Bell and the Dark Matter Digital Network then perhaps he should drop the Dark Matter name.

Talk about riding coattails.

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on October 04, 2015, 04:55:01 PM
If Leo was serious about cutting ties with Team Art Bell and the Dark Matter Digital Network then perhaps he should drop the Dark Matter name.

Talk about riding coattails.

you know he wont, and he will continue to name drop too

Listening to the Gabcast, MV saying he's impartial, lol.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 04:11:06 PM
No links to Art's page, just using his key words and hashtags to drive traffic to his site

Not cool, imo, that Leo is using Art Bell fan groups on Facebook to get hits for his website, now that he is no longer working for MITD.   He is not doing this in my Art Bell group on FB, coz I asked him many weeks ago NOT to because I felt like he was spamming my Art Bell fan group (Art Bell Under Cover of the Night) and posting far too many rather inane news item posts that many of my group members didn't care much about.  I know from running groups on FB that members will turn their Notifications to "off" if a group is getting slammed with too many posts that don't matter much, coz it clutters up their News Feeds.  Then those members MISS seeing in their News Feeds the posts to the group that DO matter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 04:57:47 PM
Listening to the Gabcast, MV saying he's impartial, lol.

did i use the word "impartial?"  because i think that's your word, not mine.  i said i don't have a dog in the hunt, which i don't... at least not one that would prevent me speaking freely about the observations i've made.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on October 04, 2015, 05:00:15 PM
did i use the word "impartial?"  because i think that's your word, not mine.  i said i don't have a dog in the hunt, which i don't... at least not one that would prevent me speaking freely about the observations i've made.

ok, went back and listened... i did say i don't have a dog in the fight and that it allows me to assess the situation with impartiality... meaning i'm not worried about losing a job or anything else as a result of my commentary on the matter, all of which is true.

nbirnes

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2015, 04:33:02 PM
I was just firing up my Sassy Sashay and take it to the street....then I saw you said 'Saucy.'  Saucy.  Not Sassy.

Not that there's anything wrong with a Saucy Sashay or even a Saucy Sassy. But you should note which one works, for future reference.

Quote from: MV on October 04, 2015, 05:00:15 PM

23:30

"i dont have a dog in any these fights"

"it allows me to sit back here with impartiality"

Your words, but you were intoxicated.

I'm thinking Leo will be back with Art in a few weeks.

jazmunda

New video is up on the Official Art Bell Channel: http://youtube.com/artbell51

Please subscribe and like our videos.

Art Bell asks Dr Albert Taylor about how to have an Out Of Body Experience OBE.

https://youtu.be/6ggGJwAGtn4

Quote from: CornyCrow on October 04, 2015, 03:09:06 PM
You say tomAtoes and I say tomatoes. 
Your idea of monotone to me was professional.  Presenting the news while not presenting yourself.  I would not want an actor in that position, or a woman with a higher pitched voice.  Leo's voice and delivery were, to me, just wrong for what he was attempting to do.  I'm glad that he's going over to the dark side.  He probably belongs there. 

Amy deserves a chance.  So far, I really like her.  To me she has talent with that voice.  She's unique.

Not to mention I think her only time was short notice after an earthquake.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 05:18:15 PM
23:30

"i dont have a dog in any these fights"

"it allows me to sit back here with impartiality"

Your words, but you were intoxicated.

what's incorrect about my statement?

Quote from: MV on October 04, 2015, 05:16:38 PM
ok, went back and listened... i did say i don't have a dog in the fight and that it allows me to assess the situation with impartiality... meaning i'm not worried about losing a job or anything else as a result of my commentary on the matter, all of which is true.

Run Bellgab.
Despise Noory.
Impartiality.

Pick one lol.

phrodo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 04, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
I'm thinking Leo will be back with Art in a few weeks.

I'm thinking Leo will be in a padded cell playing with his poop in a few weeks.

Solid points about the ink... All parties are ridiculous for not cementimg clear terms in ink .

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 05:23:25 PM
Run Bellgab.
Despise Noory.
Impartiality.

Pick one lol.
I can usually follow a thread but this is getting obtuse.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 05:23:25 PM
Run Bellgab.
Despise Noory.
Impartiality.

Pick one lol.

i won't lose anything as a result of my commentary about any of the involved parties.  that's all i meant.  perhaps "impartial" was the wrong word to have used.  "unrestrained," i guess, is more appropriate.

onan

I'm falling into that "Why would I give a shit?" mode.

Really fair to Leo 37 minutes in, nicely done MV.

wr250

Quote from: onan on October 04, 2015, 05:29:40 PM
I'm falling into that "Why would I give a shit?" mode.

coaster

Quote from: TigerLily on October 04, 2015, 04:43:50 PM
Perfectly to the point. Are you recovered from that nasty bug?
Yep. I'm in tiptop shape.

Freyja

This Leo/Keith/Art shmozzle is both sad and pathetic IMHO.

Surely 3 grown professional adults could have found some higher ground to settle whatever differences and/or grievances fairly and privately.

Unfortunately from where I sit, a dark shadow now has been cast on all 3 parties and sadly MITD. 

I'm don't listen to MITD for a news segment that has some repeats. I listen to it for art bell. Really I could care less about Leo Ashcraft, I have nothing against him.

To me it seems like Dave or premier is up to their old tricks again. Sadly, it is working. I just hope Art focuses on the show. Amanda will replace Leo and the world will keep spinning. The situation has resolved itself.

Quote from: Freyja on October 04, 2015, 05:47:52 PM
This Leo/Keith/Art shmozzle is both sad and pathetic IMHO.

Surely 3 grown professional adults could have found some higher ground to settle whatever differences and/or grievances fairly and privately.

Unfortunately from where I sit, a dark shadow now has been cast on all 3 parties and sadly MITD.

Really? I think as of Monday night, when the shows on, no one will care.

ItsOver

I'm starting to miss the good 'ol Sirius days, when it was only mundane streaming issues. ;)

Faustina

Quote from: Freyja on October 04, 2015, 05:47:52 PM

Please don't give Leo that satisfaction.  That's very likely (imo) exactly what he hoped for when he exited in such a public and spiteful manner.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2015, 05:57:04 PM
I'm starting to miss the good 'ol Sirius days, when it was only mundane streaming issues. ;)
Or when Art was in the Philipinnes and tried mounting his own short wave antenna on top of his high rise

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 04, 2015, 05:56:48 PM
I think as of Monday night, when the shows on, no one will care.

yup.

I love redacted but knowing Keith , I'm not buying the 'team' bent over backwards to help Leo . We know Keith was fired before for fighting with coworkers .