• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 12:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

136 or 142

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2014, 06:08:29 AM
Yes, my guess (and this is just a guess) is that CKNW is going to cancel Coast and is only paying to air repeats.

Nope, I'm wrong.

On radiowest.ca:
Just to let you know, the specialized satellite receiver for Coast to Coast failed this weekend.

Not making excuses here, but Premier Radio Networks uses a specific device and your standard satellite receiver is of no use. They also don't have a back door way to stream it.

One is being expressed shipped.

Have a great Monday!

Beyond Bleef

Ed Dames tonight, Alex Jones tomorrow night.

Seriously, George, how can you unload this kind of ignorant CRAP on America?   Ed Dames?  Alex Jones?  Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.  But then, one has to have a conscience to be ashamed of himself. 

Jones only has two moving parts - his mouth and his rectum and they're interchangeable.



Quote from: Beyond Bleef on October 21, 2014, 01:27:37 PM
Ed Dames tonight, Alex Jones tomorrow night.

Seriously, George, how can you unload this kind of ignorant CRAP on America?   Ed Dames?  Alex Jones?  Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.  But then, one has to have a conscience to be ashamed of himself. 

Jones only has two moving parts - his mouth and his rectum and they're interchangeable.

Hahaha

Dames was good in 1995, you know before he showed how absolutely wrong on everything he is. A full retard could make better predictions then him.

I'm still laughing about the ukraine thing, he moved there because it was a safe zone!

wr250

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 21, 2014, 02:32:37 PM
Hahaha

Dames was good in 1995, you know before he showed how absolutely wrong on everything he is. A full retard could make better predictions then him.

I'm still laughing about the ukraine thing, he moved there because it was a safe zone!


he should of moved into the Chernobyl zone. no one would bother him there.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 21, 2014, 02:32:37 PM
Hahaha

Dames was good in 1995, you know before he showed how absolutely wrong on everything he is. A full retard could make better predictions then him.

Guests like Dames, Hoagland, et al were just as phony when Bell had them on, but because we'd never heard of them before, their stuff was novel and intriguing.  He built them up, relying on audience receptiveness for odd stuff. But it's been almost 20 f'ing years of the same old regurgitated crap from the same phony (and old) guests.  Makes Noory's reliance on New Age BS and apocalyptic claptrap more understandable.

136 or 142

Quote from: wr250 on October 21, 2014, 03:17:19 PM
he should of moved into the Chernobyl zone. no one would bother him there.

Andrew  Basiago probably still would. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on October 21, 2014, 01:27:37 PM
Ed Dames tonight, Alex Jones tomorrow night.

Seriously, George, how can you unload this kind of ignorant CRAP on America?   Ed Dames?  Alex Jones?  Really, you should be ashamed of yourself.  But then, one has to have a conscience to be ashamed of himself. 

Jones only has two moving parts - his mouth and his rectum and they're interchangeable.
Aw c'mon brudda, in a world of nightly radio effluent, this is the good shit. I couldn't possibly be bothered to stay up and listen, although the inevitable AlJo/Noory Ebola reacharound should be a riot. It's gots to be worth at least two pages of GNS, and in fact both the Major Head Games and Bill Hicks Alex Jones debacles might merit their own drunken live chat gatherings IMO. But I'll be asleep so whatevers.  ???



paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 21, 2014, 02:32:37 PM
Hahaha

Dames was good in 1995, you know before he showed how absolutely wrong on everything he is. A full retard could make better predictions then him.

I'm still laughing about the ukraine thing, he moved there because it was a safe zone!
Anybody got a pic of his Russian bride?


zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on October 21, 2014, 08:58:48 AM
It is always funny when, somehow (bad agents and publicists I suspect,) a legitimate person with credentials gets on the show. They sound stunned by George's questions and gobsmacked when the callers get into the mix. ....

A telltale occurance during these interviews, is when you hear the pro, in response to Georgie's ridiculous/ill-informed/poorly-worded/redundant/irrelevant question - pause for a moment - as they try to think of a nice way to answer which might give the illusion of something that sounds like conversation.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2014, 08:07:33 PM
A telltale occurance during these interviews, is when you hear the pro, in response to Georgie's ridiculous/ill-informed/poorly-worded/redundant/irrelevant question - pause for a moment - as they try to think of a nice way to answer which might give the illusion of something that sounds like conversation.

OMG.......how true..... these huge PREGNANT PAUSES.......then the guest attempts to move forward.  IT HAPPENS NIGHTLY!!!!   :o   :o

Quote from: SnapT on October 21, 2014, 09:24:40 AM
So cringeworthy when George kept repeating "You're in love with ME?" to the poor witch. 

And did anybody notice when the witch said she's not part of a coven and likes to be alone and solitary, George let out an "UGH" noise like he had just heard a baby was eaten by a giant bird?

I wonder whatever happened to Fiona Horne?  I bet Snoory made some crude passes at her when she was on Beyond Beleef. "Uh, Fiona, did I ever tell you that during my downtime, I'm a professional phonographer (Ed. Comment:  My guess is he means pornographer but he could be saying photographer)and I've taken 1000's of pictures (Ed. Comment: Selfies).  I see you've posed for a few myself. Howzabout we go to dinner at Pizza Hut and then we could go to my place and have a jam session."(Ed. Comment: I guess he's tired of jammin' Tommy)

http://your-daily-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Fiona-Horne-1-224x300.jpg

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 20, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
So yeah, I'll go get a stick. Buenas noches!
Don't do it!  It's not worth it!!!

Use a large club or something with some weight behind it.  I used a stick once and was only out for 20 minutes.  When I regained consciousness i was unable to move for another hour and was forced to lay on the floor listening to Coast and regretting having used a stick and not a club.

Please... Please... Do not make the same mistakes I did.  Learn from others and use the right tool for the job at hand.

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on October 21, 2014, 03:17:19 PM
he should of moved into the Chernobyl zone. no one would bother him there.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2014, 04:43:15 PM
Andrew  Basiago probably still would.

Yeah but AB might end up in 1800's Siberia or Mars, so he'd probably still be safe.

Catfish John

Tan-zany-a, Geeorge?  Really?  I wonder if you could kindly point out Tan-zany-a on a map of competent projection?  Pweeze? 

Tangentially, I wonder what a map of Geeorgie-World looks like - and what the demographics might be?

nextgen.fm

I come on here every night before the show lol

Quote from: Catfish John on October 21, 2014, 09:50:57 PM
Tan-zany-a, Geeorge?  Really?  I wonder if you could kindly point out Tan-zany-a on a map of competent projection?  Pweeze? 

Tangentially, I wonder what a map of Geeorgie-World looks like - and what the demographics might be?

Great question!  Probably something along these lines.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]




nextgen.fm

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2014, 10:03:28 PM
Great question!  Probably something along these lines.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Oh man, I love that episode...:)

Juan Cena

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2014, 05:48:23 PM
A delightful story for Jorch's news report tonight.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/dead-babies-in-winnipeg-storage-unit-tragic-beyond-belief-1.2807312

Sadly, Snorge found another dead kid story to start off the show tonight. It can only go downhill from here.


136 or 142

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2014, 09:35:49 PM
Yeah but AB might end up in 1800's Siberia or Mars, so he'd probably still be safe.

LOL

New Coast is on CKNW tonight (so far anywhere).  So instead of a 'worst of' it's just another 'worst'

nextgen.fm

oh god

the remote viewing crap all night?

136 or 142

Catherine Austin Fitts was mostly rational tonight.

136 or 142

Anybody think that might actually not be Ed Dames?

nextgen.fm

DID HE JUST SAY IMAGE 370?

instead of MH-370?

Jeez jorch!

"A sunspot!  On the sun, of course." 

Kill shot!

136 or 142

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 21, 2014, 10:18:52 PM
oh god

the remote viewing crap all night?

No, only the first two hours.

But, Ed is the good part of tonight's show.  This is part 2:
2nd Half: Hypnotherapist, speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training, Kelly Sullivan Walden, talks about various approaches to dreamwork, how dreams affect our lives, and dreams related to Halloween.

More »

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod