• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 01, 2019, 06:52:13 PM
They can't all get on an elevator together.  I knew about Tommee and Norry but wasn't aware of the girth of Ian. Wowsers!

ps: looks like Corsi will be on later in the week. I guess he is happy about "no more indictments." I wonder if Norry is going to do one of his April Fools Day jokes- maybe an update on the biracial, multi-gendered, 3headed person, who, I guess, now has only two heads since the black one, Bobo, died?
Apparently, the svelte dude to Tommee's left is someone named Kevin Miller, although Ian doesn't seem to be a SlimFast devotee, either.

https://kidotalkradio.com/george-noory-in-boise-with-kevin-miller/

Here's "Chubby Cheeks" Ian. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 31, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
On some station on TalkStreamLive I'm listening to an old Coast show with one of Jorch's experts on trends. The guest is going on and on about economic and social collapse that will happen in 2017 warning listeners to be prepared. LOL has ANY guest on Coast2Coast EVER been right about ANYTHING?

Now they're talking about terrorism and a plane that was headed to Egypt that went down. Jorch tells the guest that those terrorists better watch out because a guy like Donald Trump will nuke them. The guest who isn't quite the idiot Jorch is politely disagrees with Jorch about the nukes. Jorch's reaction to this 'That's just MY opinion.'

He's such a simpleton.
Ha, ha, ha... yeah, I heard that crap, the supposed "Best of Jorch Noory."  ;D  In PremRat's Bizzaro World, apparently, the best of Jorch is the worst of Jorch, usually good for some unintended laughs and awkward moments.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 31, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
LOL has ANY guest on Coast2Coast EVER been right about ANYTHING?

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 02, 2019, 02:30:19 AM
And now he just referred to Bram Stocker as Graham Stroker.
Wth?
Graham Crackers Dracula ?   

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 02, 2019, 12:05:53 AM
Not sure if you're serious. A household word? 99% of people under 40 have no idea who George Noory is. And most people over 40 don't know his name. He's on the radio when the vast majority of people are asleep.

He's a NOBODY.

It was April Fools Day after all . . . .

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 02, 2019, 05:27:15 AM
Apparently, the svelte dude to Tommee's left is someone named Kevin Miller, although Ian doesn't seem to be a SlimFast devotee, either.

https://kidotalkradio.com/george-noory-in-boise-with-kevin-miller/

Here's "Chubby Cheeks" Ian. ;)

I've should've know about the Miller guy since "In 2014, Miller was named the Medium Market Personality of the Year by the National Association of Broadcasters." 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 02, 2019, 06:37:26 AM
"... A look into the mind of Jorch Noory."  :D

If you kick it, it will become "mean." 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 11:29:49 PM
I believe he wrote most of Michael Buble's songs, and a KD Lang tune . . . .

Highly dubious!

Morgus

At the beginning of the show last night Noory announced he wouldn't be doing any April Fool's jokes this year because in the past apparently many listeners didn't "get it" and believed they were all true! :o

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 02, 2019, 07:52:15 PM
At the beginning of the show last night Noory announced he wouldn't be doing any April Fool's jokes this year because in the past apparently many listeners didn't "get it" and believed they were all true! :o
A man with a conscience!  ;) Now back to some Veterinarian who can cure your cancer, or whatever ails you, if you eat a prodigious amount of eggs and buy some of his supplements and then a lady who will find you work, love, and money if you carry certain numbers in your pocket or, maybe, burn some certain colored candles.

Morgus

Though Noory didn't do any April's Fool jokes, Whitley Streiber did on his website:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/moths-eat-shroud-turin

The regular callers are so sad. I'd show up to one of George's live shows if he would gather the regular callers and have them do Macbeth or A Streetcar Named Desire.

Who's the black guy from Louisiana? The guns, beans and Bible dude - Luther? Rufus? Anyway Jerome Corsi was the guest and 'Luther' gets on the air and kisses Corsi's ass, then he asks Corsi to call him, tells him he'll give him his phone number but warns him that he has no privacy so I guess when Corsi calls he should be discreet with whatever secrets he tells Luther. If he has no privacy he must be living in some seniors home or institution.

of course Corsi ignored him lol

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 01, 2019, 11:29:49 PM
I believe he wrote most of Michael Buble's songs, and a KD Lang tune . . . .
How can you say this.  There are online sources anyone can view which name the writers of the songs famous people sing.  You are wasting my time.  I'm sure George is sexy.  That is a success.  But according to the Internet, you're just making things up.  Not that he couldn't write songs if he wanted to.  But, he'd rather tease the ladies than write songs.  Prove me wrong but cite your source.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 03, 2019, 01:11:20 AM
The regular callers are so sad. I'd show up to one of George's live shows if he would gather the regular callers and have them do Macbeth or A Streetcar Named Desire.

Who's the black guy from Louisiana? The guns, beans and Bible dude - Luther? Rufus? Anyway Jerome Corsi was the guest and 'Luther' gets on the air and kisses Corsi's ass, then he asks Corsi to call him, tells him he'll give him his phone number but warns him that he has no privacy so I guess when Corsi calls he should be discreet with whatever secrets he tells Luther. If he has no privacy he must be living in some seniors home or institution.

of course Corsi ignored him lol
Or a victim of neural monitoring.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on April 02, 2019, 07:52:15 PM
I bet he slipped a covert one in.  Then your statement would be the April Fools.

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on April 03, 2019, 02:50:37 AM
... I'm sure George is sexy...
Can there be any doubt?

An award winner, too.  George Clooney, eat your heart out.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 03, 2019, 02:50:37 AM
How can you say this.  There are online sources anyone can view which name the writers of the songs famous people sing.  You are wasting my time.  I'm sure George is sexy.  That is a success.  But according to the Internet, you're just making things up.  Not that he couldn't write songs if he wanted to.  But, he'd rather tease the ladies than write songs.  Prove me wrong but cite your source.

Oh dear!
Fool you once . . .
Fool you twice . . .
;) 8)

albrecht

Norry: "It could've have just been a floating house*. Sometimes the most obvious is the best excuse*."  (In his best Sherlock or Occam impression.)

* One notes, as always, the odd mangling of English- using the word "excuse" instead of what a native English speaker would more likely say, and would make more sense: "explanation."

And the use of "floating house," instead of the most likely explanation, that caller even mentioned, a house being moved, or large equipment on a flatbed, and so blocking lanes.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2019, 09:44:21 AM
Can there be any doubt?

An award winner, too.  George Clooney, eat your heart out.
Let's try turning him upside down!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2019, 05:40:46 PM
Norry: "It could've have just been a floating house*. Sometimes the most obvious is the best excuse*."  (In his best Sherlock or Occam impression.)

* One notes, as always, the odd mangling of English- using the word "excuse" instead of what a native English speaker would more likely say, and would make more sense: "explanation."

And the use of "floating house," instead of the most likely explanation, that caller even mentioned, a house being moved, or large equipment on a flatbed, and so blocking lanes.
I think Mercury was in Taurus or something when he was born according to his natal chart - twisted tongue syndrome.  Something has to keep him humble.  And us entertained.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Liberace! on April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM
The following is a list of documented George Noory quotes. Known as "Nooryisms"... these non sequitur quips and half-witted, meandering ramblings serve only to exacerbate my feelings of disappointment over what has happened since Noory took over Coast to Coast AM. If you happen to know of others and you can document when they occurred, please post them in a reply to this topic.

"Could it be a portal?"

"I don't think there's any doubt."

"Let me tell you even I have learned some things here I didn't know about."
From Jul 19 2007. Following a round table discussion on trans-humanism.

"How 'bout a dramatic topic... trans-humanism... you know, when you just think of the word trans-humanism, you dudint think that it's that exciting but it really is!"
From July 19 2007. He really did say dudn't.

"If we all had our own solar system, we wouldn't have to worry about that."
From July 19, 2007. During a discussion on solar energy.

"Did you hear today they just found Saturn's 60th moon? I will give you one million dollars of the network's money, James, if you, in the next two minutes, can name all sixty."
From July 19, 2007.

George Noory: "Dr. Leir's website is www.alienscalpel.com. Ooh, that's scary sounding. Alien scalpel."

Dr. Roger Leir: "Well, you know me George, I don't try to scare people."

George Noory: "Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?"
July 6, 2007.

"If you raised a baby and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, it would turn out to be a mean baby?"
July 19, 2007.

"Jim, humanity has always been looking for ways to improve on our suffering and improve on disease, aging and involuntary death..."
July 19, 2007.

"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.

"Well before too long we'll all be cyborgs won't we?"
July 19, 2007.

"I would guess your mind is part of who you are."
July 19, 2007.

"If you had a chance to go back to Skull and Bones right now, as a little fly on the ointment, so to speak, what would you be looking for?"

"Gosh!"

I've been fascinated by this my entire life.

Al-ja-reeza.

"Things are never as they seem.

I should write a book. I've always wanted to write a book. I should write a book about kids who see dead people.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if one day they discover a buried UFO and flipped a switch and on it goes?" (Another non-sequitur.)

I don't believe in coincidences.

There are no coincidences.

Coincidences don't exist.

Have I ever mentioned that I don't believe in coincidences?

OK, Canadian. Don't knock our administration.

I really do believe 2012 is coming. What do you think about that?

"Well, the group mind experiments I've done on the show have been rather tentative because I don't know what the heck I'm doing.

George: "It would be great if Saddam just left Iraq, don't you think?"

Hal: "Yes, but he's not going to do that. Like last time, he's going to put his citizens in harm's way, use them as human shields, and wreak destruction on the oil fields."

George: "That's kind of selfish, isn't it?"

"Yeah, March 3rd is a full moon. When our boys go in that'd be the best time, because they'll really need the light to see." (On the Iraq invasion.)

"I truly believe there are other solar systems out there. I really do."

That'll make you want to think.

"Just let it go. Don't worry about it. If you screw up, no one will ever know." (George talking to his board operator during a break when his mic was accidentally left open.)

A story is worth a thousand words.

Richard C. Hoagland: So he used the Star Wars theme the night before the God damn war started! Can I say that on here?

George Noory: No.

Richard C. Hoagland: Oh. OK.

"That's got to be the worst luck I've ever heard of... in a very long time."

I was jumping over chairs and knocking them over with my back feet."

"Yeah. Pretty scary. But has anyone considered the people that live underground? (Referring to the Sounds From Hell clip.)

"Lex has done it again. I don't know how Lex does it." (Referring to listener-submitted photos on the website.)

"Oh, yeah."
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Sure.
That's right.
Uh huh.
Gee.
Ha ha. That?s true.
Yeah.
I was just going to say...
Sure, yeah.
Gosh, he comes up with some great stuff.
(Noory's interactions with Michio Kaku in April of 2003.)

"He's dedicated to finding the 'Theory of Almost Everything.'"
(Referring to Michio Kaku.)

"Did he have.....Lamb Legs?"
(Referring to a half-man, half-animal thing a caller said was chasing her.)

"You know, you sound exactly like Don Johnson."
(Immediately following a lengthy monologue by guest Zeph Daniel.)

Are they called sand scripts because they were written on tablets of sand?
(To Michael Cremo, referring to the Sanskrit language.)

Chucacabra.

"Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?"

"You'll know how advanced they are by the amount of graffiti in the tunnels.
(Referring to Mars.)

Wagering war...

"I've got to ask you something, and this is going to be a very profound question. I want you to think for a moment, if you haven't already, and... oh, I guess you probably already have...

Can you add hydrogen to, say, gasoline... or does that defeat the purpose?"

"I want to go back to the dark ages and find out what the reason was. I think it was an asteroid or a meteor."

"Elderly Thomas Edison was elderly."
March 28, 2007.

"Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because... remember Chewbacca?"

"We're not talking about dead people. We're talking about the aliens... of their ghosts!"

"Well, with prophecy you got to see what happens."

"You do something annual every year, don't you?"

"What I do is create an aura of mystery."

"Sometimes I wish the aliens would abduct me and crown me as their leader."

"Who or what was the Great Pyramid?"
3 of his favorites:

"Now ur cooking with mustard."

"I was the last guy to see Jimmy Hoffa alive and I interviewed him."

#1 of all time....
"Could it be Angels?"
GNS NOW, THEN AND FOREVER.