• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on April 26, 2019, 03:04:05 AM
But... The Telltale Heart sucks more than GN.  Why, oh why does he re-play this utterly heinous, violent, inexcusable story? ...
Because Jorch doesn't give a rat's ass what Tommee picks to play, before they "vamoos!" for flapjacks.  PremRat doesn't give a crap, either, since they keep sending Jorch his nice, fat paychecks.  Keep on sucking, Jorch!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2019, 09:13:20 AM
Because Jorch doesn't give a rat's ass what Tommee picks to play, before they "vamoos!" for flapjacks.  PremRat doesn't give a crap, either, since they keep sending Jorch his nice, fat paychecks.  Keep on sucking, Jorch!

That would mean the closing words are not live. Wouldn't that be false advertising?

I like his moustache this width from left to right.  He hasn't been doing that lately.

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on April 27, 2019, 01:22:28 AM
That would mean the closing words are not live. Wouldn't that be false advertising?...
From somebody who pushes SuperBeets and ParanormalDate.com?  Perish the thought.  Not to mention his trustworthy guests.

Juan

Flapjacks? I thought it was turkee sammachez.

ItsOver

ItsOver

Hello, Columbus.

"Join us on Saturday evening, May 11th at the beautiful Lincoln Theatre as we invade Columbus, Ohio for a jam packed night of fun and conversation.
With special guests:
Ghost whisperer Mary Ann Winkowski
Certified hypnotist and paranormal mystery researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley
The father of ufology Stanton Friedman
Plus a Special Mother's Day Tribute, Live Band, Audience Participation, and a Meet and Greet to Follow."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/live-events-columbus-miramar

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2019, 07:31:04 AM
From somebody who pushes SuperBeets and ParanormalDate.com?  Perish the thought.  Not to mention his trustworthy guests.

How to make a living flogging 'woo-woo' to the gullible . . . . 
Sixty five year old Prince Valiant . . . .  no shame!

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2019, 03:38:19 PM
Hello, Columbus.

"Join us on Saturday evening, May 11th at the beautiful Lincoln Theatre as we invade Columbus, Ohio for a jam packed night of fun and conversation.
With special guests:
Certified humypnotist and paranormal mystery researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Plus a Special Mother's Day Tribute, Live Band, Audience Participation, and a Meet and Greet to Follow."

George Norry starring in Goodbye Columbus. . . .

Dateline

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 27, 2019, 05:19:17 PM
How to make a living flogging 'woo-woo' to the gullible . . . . 
Sixty five year old Prince Valiant . . . .  no shame!

but can he paint. . .he is supported by product endorsements. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2019, 03:38:19 PM
Hello, Columbus.

With special guests:
Certified hypnotist and paranormal mystery researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley

An hour's drive, would have gone if someone worth hearing would have been there.  The two women are of zero interest, and Friedman has become the cheesy lounge act of ufology who does little more than speak badly of everyone in the field who doesn't bow down to him.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 27, 2019, 10:17:12 PM
An hour's drive, would have gone if someone worth hearing would have been there.  The two women are of zero interest, and Friedman has become the cheesy lounge act of ufology who does little more than speak badly of everyone in the field who doesn't bow down to him.
I was up just before dawn the other day and caught a replay of part of C2C.  Syrett was plugging the Columbus event and talking with Tommee about it.  Tommee was trying to lure in attendees with the "possibility" of Jorch singing.  Ha!  You can pretty much count on that.  ;D

Come on, UD, how can you miss the chance to see Jorch's lounge act live? At only around $100 a ticket.  ;D  I'm sure Jorch will croon some cheesy song for Mother's Day for all the moms and Ma Noory.

World Famous, Jorch Snoory... with "hand action."  ;D

http://youtu.be/w9SVj7tQmFs

Mels-hole1984

Linda Moulten Howe on tonight with Knapp. I thought she was retired from coast? Maybe she just got sick of Noorys award winning interviewing skills.

ItsOver

I'm sure LMH will really miss hearing "Lady in Red." She probably prayed she'd never hear a Noory version of it.  :D

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2019, 07:50:52 AM
I was up just before dawn the other day and caught a replay of part of C2C.  Syrett was plugging the Columbus event and talking with Tommee about it.  Tommee was trying to lure in attendees with the "possibility" of Jorch singing.  Ha!  You can pretty much count on that.  ;D

Come on, UD, how can you miss the chance to see Jorch's lounge act live? At only around $100 a ticket.  ;D  I'm sure Jorch will croon some cheesy song for Mother's Day for all the moms and Ma Noory.

World Famous, Jorch Snoory... with "hand action."  ;D

http://youtu.be/w9SVj7tQmFs
Please confess the body language was photo-shopped!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on April 28, 2019, 02:48:57 PM
Please confess the body language was photo-shopped!!!
How can I confess?  I didn't do the video. I'm sure "the guy who comes in the room, everynight" wouldn't do anything to embarrass Ma Noory, though.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2019, 03:12:21 PM
How can I confess?  I didn't do the video. I'm sure "the guy who comes in the room, everynight" wouldn't do anything to embarrass...
Well, yeah. 

George Noory: Embarassing or emblazoning?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 27, 2019, 10:17:12 PM

And he will sing ... he will sing.

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 29, 2019, 07:53:16 PM
And he will sing ... he will sing.
Yes, indeed.  Over a $100 to hear woo and crooning that would make dogs howl.

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2019, 06:37:49 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2019, 06:37:49 AM

The financial aspects of this show are a head scratcher. Looks like the theater holds just under 600 people, tickets are $100.  A sell out means roughly $60K, figure it costs $10K to rent the venue for the evening.  If each guest is paid $5K plus travel/accommodations/meals, that's probably a total of $18K. George, Tommy and staff (assume four total) have to travel and stay a couple nights, so figure another $5K.They hire a local band, so let's call that $1K. So the whole endeavor is netting roughly $25K, give or take, assuming a sell out.. Even if they sell only 500 tickets, they still net roughly $15K. Not bad for a few hours of woo, song, and picture taking with adoring fans.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 30, 2019, 08:55:25 AM
George, Tommy and staff (assume four total) have to travel and stay a couple nights, so figure another $5K.
$5K? staff? nope Tommy and Jorch nuts-to-butts at the nearest Motel 6, $69/night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pu0m9iTo4

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 30, 2019, 11:49:42 AM
$5K? staff? nope Tommy and Jorch nuts-to-butts at the nearest Motel 6, $69/night

That's an image I'd rather not contemplate.

ItsOver

The financial aspects of this show are a head scratcher. Looks like the theater holds just under 600 people, tickets are $100.  A sell out means roughly $60K, figure it costs $10K to rent the venue for the evening.  If each guest is paid $5K plus travel/accommodations/meals, that's probably a total of $18K. George, Tommy and staff (assume four total) have to travel and stay a couple nights, so figure another $5K.They hire a local band, so let's call that $1K. So the whole endeavor is netting roughly $25K, give or take, assuming a sell out.. Even if they sell only 500 tickets, they still net roughly $15K. Not bad for a few hours of woo, song, and picture taking with adoring fans.
That'll cover a lot of IHOP specials.  Well, at least a couple, with Tommee involved. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 30, 2019, 11:49:42 AM
$5K? staff? nope Tommy and Jorch nuts-to-butts at the nearest Motel 6, $69/nigpht
Ha!  Jorch and Tommee.  "Cuddling in Columbus!"

Dateline

They are getting rough, "Kicking It In Columbus."

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 30, 2019, 03:58:51 PM
They are getting rough, "Kicking It In Columbus."
Plus, it's another of Jorch's city "invasions." I'd call it an assault to the ears, especially when Jorch starts singing. :)

I wonder how many attendees of these "invasions" are serious fans versus folks just looking for laughs.  I can't see spending over $100 a ticket, either way.

Jojo

Divided by 4, then?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on May 01, 2019, 01:02:08 AM
Divided by 4, then?

No, the bulk of the net would go to George.  The two staffers would just get their salary, plus the travel expenses already accounted for.  Tommy as producer of the event would probably get a percentage of the net, maybe 20%. So George would get 80%, or $20000 if the event sold out.