• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
Sure, you're an expert at diagnosing people from a distance but didn't see Hillary's Parkinson's?  :D

I didn't diagnose him...It was what he said over 30 times in his last outing in front of the intelligence select committee.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
Sure, you're an expert at diagnosing people from a distance but didn't see Hillary's Parkinson's?  :D

https://youtu.be/9B7phYYVCpI

You only need the first 40 seconds..  ;D ;D

Gd5150

Fake dossier released. Once again, zero evidence of collusion. Once again, Mueller witch hunt in the tradition of the DemoKKKRat party...a big fail.

There comes a point when maybe we need to give the the DemoKKKrats and their loser lemmings some credit for success. Perhaps being chronic failures is what they truly aspire to be. Nothing is wrong as often as the left, even a broken clock is right once a day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Giving tax breaks to billionaires that have in the last month exercised their share option buy backs? What? They're not paying the employees more, really? Downsizing the government isn't working out so well. They haven't officials to deal with things that need dealing with. Instead the two principal advisors to Trump are Stephen Miller and Hope Hicks.. Neither have any political or state department experience. Zero. One is a big mouth who is embarrassingly supine, the other used to be PR for Ivanka's clothing firm.

So far at least 1 million employees have received bonuses that their companies all attributed to the tax breaks. Thousands have received pay raises attributed to the tax breaks.

GDP growth is up. Confidence in the private sector is up.

Hate on Trump all you want.

Substantial number of positions in the federal government remain unfilled. That is the reason the deficit is not growing as fast as it did under Obama.

There is a hostile workforce clawing and fighting to keep their entitled asses in their cigil service and federal contract positions, most of which are centered within 100 miles of DC.

I sure am glad we are making some progress.

Yes, I wish every available bus was being used right now to deport illegal aliens, but with the establishment on both sides fighting against everything on Trump’s platform, decent progress has been and continues to be made.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Fake dossier released.

You, are, stupid. Get back to your trains.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 04:48:41 PM
You, are, stupid. Get back to your trains.

Pud, they shot the plane down! I'm in a swamp! I survived by using one of the blondes as a balloon! She's dead! COME PICK ME UP!

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Fake dossier released. Once again, zero evidence of collusion. Once again, Mueller witch hunt in the tradition of the DemoKKKRat party...a big fail.

Mueller the Republican?

Okay.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
So far at least 1 million employees have received bonuses that their companies all attributed to the tax breaks. Thousands have received pay raises attributed to the tax breaks.

And the closer you look into that, the more you see that they all nodded a thank you to Trump. Its a temporary thing, and its certainly not universal. These 1000's? I will bet my hair that this time next year, the wages will be almost identical to today for 90% of all employees.

GDP growth is up. Confidence in the private sector is up.

Its been growing for years.. It didn't start with Trump.

Hate on Trump all you want.

Thanks...That's good of you. Why would I love or even respect someone who is as self obsessed as him? He doesn't give a shit about you and you think he's a good bloke.

Substantial number of positions in the federal government remain unfilled. That is the reason the deficit is not trowing as fast as it did under Obama.

I know. And those chickens will come home to roost.. The health and safety inspectors that help to enforce safe practices in factories etc..They've been cut back..
Very few ambassadors are in place. Let alone the ones who do state department work who deal with foreign countries. Oh I forgot..Jared has that one covered.. 

There is a hostile workforce clawing and fighting to keep their entitled asses in their cigil service and federal contract positions, most of which are centered within 100 miles of DC.

Trust me, you'll miss em when they've gone...You get pissed that you can't get through to someone? Put on hold for ages? That will get MUCH worse.

I sure am glad we are making some progress.

We? What did you do? You going for Banoons job?

Yes, I wish every available bus was being used right now to deport illegal aliens, but with the establishment on both sides fighting against everything on Trump’s platform, decent progress has been and continues to be made.

You should watch what he said in the hour long televised cabinet meeting today....He agreed with Feinstein! The DARCA bit..

Swishypants

You can always tell when Pud is stressed because he starts chopping up posts and trying to obfuscate via a shot-gun reply approach.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
Trump junior's meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary ("If it's what you say it is, I love it!"). But hey, treason is okay when Trump does it.

Sorry, explain how that's treason? It's not like he secretly plotted to sell them 20% of our uranium or anything.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
Pud, they shot the plane down! I'm in a swamp! I survived by using one of the blondes as a balloon! She's dead! COME PICK ME UP!

One of the turbines is down on #1 S-53..I'm on it. Its the only one with the range and that's if I can get another one to refuel it.. Sorry. Tread water.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
Sorry, explain how that's treason? It's not like he secretly plotted to sell them 20% of our uranium or anything.  :D

Neither did Clinton..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
I didn't diagnose him...It was what he said over 30 times in his last outing in front of the intelligence select committee.

All corrupt partisans looking to do him harm.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 04:59:49 PM
You can always tell when Pud is stressed because he starts chopping up posts and trying to obfuscate via a shot-gun reply approach.  ;D

I'm trying to do something else...I should leave you boys to it.. I'm too busy..  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Neither did Clinton..

The DOJ seems to think there's evidence she did.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
Mueller the Republican?

Okay.

What does that have to do with anything?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

One of the turbines is down on #1 S-53..I'm on it. Its the only one with the range and that's if I can get another one to refuel it.. Sorry. Tread water.

You should see Laura, poor bitch! She only floated to down to 3,000 feet, but her nipples dragged the ground and I was able to rappel down from there off some cliffs. Pretty sure the swamp is a hologram. I'll try to hike it out! I'm going to kill you when I get back! Much love! Out. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
I'm trying to do something else...I should leave you boys to it.. I'm too busy..  :-\

Microwaving Red Baron French Bread Pizza shouldn't be that difficult! Check the directions again Pud!

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
LOL

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/09/the-other-fire-and-fury-decade-old-book-becomes-unexpected-bestseller
That is hilarious but I'm guessing it is people on their phones on Amazon that have the "one click" purchase setting maybe? In any event those customers likely get a better book to read.

Bannon out at Breitbart. His career quickly has crashed and burned.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/stephen-k-bannon-steps-breitbart-news-network/

Who is the dead person the lawyer is talking about? Seth Rich or someone else? Lots of Russians have died also.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/09/somebodys-already-been-killed-because-trump-dossier-fusion-gps-rep-revealed.html

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Mueller is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. How does that equal a Democrat witch hunt, outside of Fox News and Alex Jones land?

Swishypants

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
Mueller is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. How does that equal a Democrat witch hunt, outside of Fox News and Alex Jones land?

Republicans/Democrats: STROM TRUPERS HAVE ENTERD DA BASE!

https://youtu.be/Wi3zokcCtzI

analog kid

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
Republicans/Democrats: STROM TRUPERS HAVE ENTERD DA BASE!

Trust no one. Believe nothing. Everything is fake except that which Trump approves. In Jones' name, amen.

Swishypants

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
Trust no one. Believe nothing. Everything is fake except that which Trump approves. In Jones' name, amen.

Any little Ho-round!

https://youtu.be/6xGuGSDsDrM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 09, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

No one said it was exclusively Democrat. It's an establishment witch hunt. Obviously, there are corrupt Republicans too.  ::)

Nice strawman attempt.  :D