• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Don't be bringing that weak-ass shit up in here!  I sniff VX recreational-like. ;)

I don't want to kill ya! I just want to horribly disfigure you, so that your self-confidence erodes and you sink into a pit of self-loathing and despair; culminating in seeking out a local Neo-Nazi group in a vein effort to find self-worth in contempt for others. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I don't want to kill ya! I just want to horribly disfigure you, so that your self-confidence erodes and you sink into a pit of self-loathing and despair; culminating in seeking out a local Neo-Nazi group in a vein effort to find self-worth in contempt for others. :)

Confirmed Democrat!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
Confirmed Democrat!

I have no political affiliation, for I am a KARATE MAN!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
I have no political affiliation, for I am a KARATE MAN!!!

Fuck you, you leftist slug! >:(

The Dems are the only ones fueling neo-Nazis these days.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
Fuck you, you leftist slug! >:(

The Dems are the only ones fueling neo-Nazis these days.  ::)

Coffee see's Russians!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Not in my neighborhood, pal.  The goons causing all the trouble are white.

Yeah, and then you've got the rural, southern trailer parks full of crackers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

The only crackers I'm familiar with are the kind that I eat your lunch on. BAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

You do know that's where Special Forces comes from. Ever read "Imperial Grunts?" You've got a big-ass problem on your hands dipshit! They will blow every bridge, sabotage every sewer, clank the petrol refinery, cut every PBX box and mobile phone tower, and redline several nuke plants, then cut the electricity. While that is going on, they will raise rural force multiplyers, surround the cities, kill anyone that tries to get out, and one month later, you'll all be dead.

Do you know who REALLY runs this nation? The men that can do that! All the money or political power in the world doesn't mean shit compared to that. You live at their convenience.  Pray that you don't offend them.

Swishypants

I want to see his face when his leftist mindset and shitty taste and style add up to bupkis in the face of the ability to destroy every American city at will. Kennedy set this up. It's outside the chain of command and self propagating. All enemies, foreign & domestic. All this political bullshit you guys engage in; it doesn't mean shit! There is only those who can end it all, and what they want. And even the US Government doesn't know who they all are, and where they all are.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Only reverse suction keeps 4 inches of shit and piss out of your home. Stop that, and you die of disease in a week.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Only reverse suction keeps 4 inches of shit and piss out of your home. Stop that, and you die of disease in a week.

By shit and piss I'm sure you're talking about yourself.  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
By shit and piss I'm sure you're talking about yourself.  :)

You won't be laughing when they cut the pressure posing as a city street crew and you choke on your own Twinkie Turds! You can't guard the infrastructure and that's what they will hit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
You won't be laughing when they cut the pressure posing as a city street crew and you choke on your own Twinkie Turds! You can't guard the infrastructure and that's what they will hit.

I'm ready. I look forward to lighting you up! ;)

Swishypants

No food deliveries. No travel. No communications. No electricity. No water. Sewage and fires everywhere. No escape from the cities. You will run out of food in two weeks. You will be down to cannibalism in a month. In six weeks it will be all over and only the rural people will survive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
No food deliveries. No travel. No communications. No electricity. No water. Sewage and fires everywhere. No escape from the cities. You will run out of food in two weeks. You will be down to cannibalism in a month. In six weeks it will be all over and only the rural people will survive.

Bring it, faggot! I WILL OUTSURVIVE YOU, MUTHERFUCKER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
Bring it, faggot! I WILL OUTSURVIVE YOU, MUTHERFUCKER!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ;D

TRIGGERED!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
TRIGGERED!

Only in the best way. It's fun for me to imagine choking the life out of you. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
Only in the best way. It's fun for me to imagine choking the life out of you. :)

AUTO EROTIC ASPHYXIATION practicer!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:31:01 PM
AUTO EROTIC ASPHYXIATION practicer!

No, I said on you. How is that auto? Oh, just forget it! You've spoiled the fantasy, you fucking autist!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
No, I said on you. How is that auto? Oh, just forget it! You've spoiled the fantasy, you fucking autist!

Retreating to pantry to retrieve stress Twinkie!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Retreating to pantry to retrieve stress Twinkie!

Twinkies are for faggots! Real men eat Ding Dongs. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Twinkies are for faggots! Real men eat Ding Dongs. ;)

You and I both know your "staple" is a Little Debbie "Fudge Round."