President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
New Trump book "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff. Full PDF:
https://t.co/sf7vj4IYAx
â€" WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 7, 2018

Those Russians!

The publishers can't fill the back orders that Trump has generated (so far) with his threats of litigation. (They're sorting out the press time-at least Trump has made overtime for the printing staff!).  If he keeps up his tweets, rants and what his bitches say on his state TV channel, Wolff will be able to comfortably afford that private island he always promised himself..Maybe even a private jet like Trumps.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
The publishers can't fill the back orders that Trump has generated (so far) with his threats of litigation. (They're sorting out the press time-at least Trump has made overtime for the printing staff!).  If he keeps up his tweets, rants and what his bitches say on his state TV channel, Wolff will be able to comfortably afford that private island he always promised himself..Maybe even a private jet like Trumps.  ;D
That is why I wonder if Trump, or even Bannon, might be involved with Wolff or the publishing house. Lots of sales generated by controversy even if Wolff says he cannot say the content is true in his introduction. (Or maybe it is Kushner etc as The Tribe tends to stick together?) And now Bannon trying to unburn bridges.  It is bizarre and fun though. I hope Trump is getting rid of more regulations and pushing stuff through agencies (and hopefully Congress and some judges) while Clinton's media and Hollywood go ape.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
Lemmings wrestless this morning. Awaiting MSMedia instructions.

Everyday, when I wake up, my first thoughts are about death. How everything we work for and strive to attain is just the reality of the people we love and those around us. It all disappears in the end, like it never existed. This, all of this, is truly pointless after it's over. And then I draw breath, and drink water, and stretch. I make a coffee, and set about to destroy every last bit of it, because these people are assholes, and it's super fun!  ;D

https://youtu.be/0Puv8nvT89k

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA BROTHERS!!!

albrecht

Russians need to up their game. PDF sucks for reading a whole book. And is unsecure and can run scripts. Oh. Wait. Russians.  ;)

New Trump book "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff. Full PDF:
https://t.co/sf7vj4IYAx
â€" WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 7, 2018

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 07, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
I didn't know Mulder and Scully made house calls.  I bet there's a "special" file on you now.

MY "file" has to ber hauled around in a bus! Short one!

https://youtu.be/XTd8-UZEf64

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
For what it is worth...and it aiint worth much:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/new-canadian-affiliates/
Apparently there was some shake-up in The Great White North with C2C affiliates. Not sure the reason; format changes, pricing changes, ratings problems, or what.

Roundhouse radio in Vancouver is a cable radio station only (also available on the internet.) 

I'd like to say CKNW stopped airing Coast to Coast because the ratings were so poor, but this is what happened:
CKNW is having to come up with new programming to replace their current overnight offering, “Coast to Coast AM’ with George Noory, which has long been the allnight show of choice on North American talk radio stations.

The current contract is about to run out, with the subsidiary of Bell Media that controls the Canadian rights to the show.   Bell has decided not to offer to renew on NW, a Corus property, thus forcing the station and its talk radio sister stations across the country to come up with a Canadian-based alternative.

https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/2017/11/28/cknw-replace-night-coast-coast/

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Roundhouse radio in Vancouver is a cable radio station only (also available on the internet.) 

I'd like to say CKNW stopped airing Coast to Coast because the ratings were so poor, but this is what happened:
CKNW is having to come up with new programming to replace their current overnight offering, “Coast to Coast AM’ with George Noory, which has long been the allnight show of choice on North American talk radio stations.

The current contract is about to run out, with the subsidiary of Bell Media that controls the Canadian rights to the show.   Bell has decided not to offer to renew on NW, a Corus property, thus forcing the station and its talk radio sister stations across the country to come up with a Canadian-based alternative.

https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/2017/11/28/cknw-replace-night-coast-coast/
Some poster here mentioned there was a paranormal/conspiracy guy in Canada that got fired from Corus, interestingly enough named "Greg Bell the Spaceman," I think out of Toronto? Not sure I had never heard of him but apparently he mentioned "Joose" one night and that was that. I guess ok to talk UFO, Jesuits, Neo-Cons, Illuminati, NASA, CIA, RIghtwing Christians, etc conspiracy but don't touch on a certain group. BTW, oes Canada still have some regulation/law about percentage locally produced content? Maybe that could also be the reason for dropping C2C?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 09:32:21 PM
Some poster here mentioned there was a paranormal/conspiracy guy in Canada that got fired from Corus, interestingly enough named "Greg Bell the Spaceman," I think out of Toronto? Not sure I had never heard of him but apparently he mentioned "Joose" one night and that was that. I guess ok to talk UFO, Jesuits, Neo-Cons, Illuminati, NASA, CIA, RIghtwing Christians, etc conspiracy but don't touch on a certain group. BTW, oes Canada still have some regulation/law about percentage locally produced content? Maybe that could also be the reason for dropping C2C?

They have a federal anti hate speech law there that seems particularly directed toward any criticism of Jews and apparently even any mention of them. No, don't even point. In fact, stop thinking about them. They don't even exist! I'm outta here!  ??? :o

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I don't know anything about Greg Bell.  CKNW had entirely local or Canadian content other than C2C.

Gd5150

Best way to listen live is listening to Roswell’s 106.5 FM on the TuneIn app. Roswell’s local news is much more interesting than what we get in Cali. Plus you can leave it on there as they also carry Rush.  8)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
They have a federal anti hate speech law there that seems particularly directed toward any criticism of Jews and apparently even any mention of them. No, don't even point. In fact, stop thinking about them. They don't even exist! I'm outta here!  ??? :o

Unfortunately, a plurality of Jews in Canada support the Conservative Party, at least those where there are large, active Jewish communities.   The political ridings in Canada with large Jewish communities are Thornhill, a suburb of Toronto

2015 election results
Conservative 31,911, 58.56%
Liberal 18,395, 33.76%

York Centre, a riding in the 'mega city' of Toronto.  The Liberals won here in 2015 but this was the Conservatives best result in Toronto.
Liberal 20,131,  46.88%
Conservative 18,893,  43.99%

Mount Royal, a riding in Montreal.  This is a historical Liberal riding, but the Conservatives didn't even get above 20% of the vote in any other Montreal riding.
Liberal: 24,187, 50.34%
Conservative: 18,201, 37.88%

Prior to Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Canadian Jewish Congress (since renamed) essentially becoming an arm of the Conservative Party, all three of these ridings were generally heavily Liberal. (Thornhill being part of the suburbs of Toronto was always somewhat more Conservative.)

136 or 142

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 07, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
Unfortunately, a plurality of Jews in Canada support the Conservative Party, at least those where there are large, active Jewish communities.   The political ridings in Canada with large Jewish communities are Thornhill, a suburb of Toronto

2015 election results
Conservative 31,911, 58.56%
Liberal 18,395, 33.76%

York Centre, a riding in the 'mega city' of Toronto.  The Liberals won here in 2015 but this was the Conservatives best result in Toronto.
Liberal 20,131,  46.88%
Conservative 18,893,  43.99%

Mount Royal, a riding in Montreal.  This is a historical Liberal riding, but the Conservatives didn't even get above 20% of the vote in any other Montreal riding.
Liberal: 24,187, 50.34%
Conservative: 18,201, 37.88%

Prior to Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Canadian Jewish Congress (since renamed) essentially becoming an arm of the Conservative Party, all three of these ridings were generally heavily Liberal. (Thornhill being part of the suburbs of Toronto was always somewhat more Conservative.)

Forgot to mention, the Conservatives also held York Centre from 2011-2015.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
Plus you can leave it on there as they also carry Rush.

I thought you just ran out to your truck at lunch time to listen to that drug addict.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 07, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
I thought you just ran out to your truck at lunch time to listen to that drug addict.

I'm not a big listener but didn't he kick his opiate addiction? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 08:27:31 PM
That is why I wonder if Trump, or even Bannon, might be involved with Wolff or the publishing house. Lots of sales generated by controversy even if Wolff says he cannot say the content is true in his introduction. (Or maybe it is Kushner etc as The Tribe tends to stick together?) And now Bannon trying to unburn bridges.  It is bizarre and fun though. I hope Trump is getting rid of more regulations and pushing stuff through agencies (and hopefully Congress and some judges) while Clinton's media and Hollywood go ape.

I very much doubt it..Trump isn't sophisticated enough to be 'in' on an 'in joke'. Even if it was explained to him by different people "Okay Mr Trump/dad you have to pretend to be outraged and threaten litigation..Trust us, we'll rake in the proceeds later, you just need to roll with it."   

Apart from him talking over them and not listening, he'd think they were trying to make him look stupid anyway and he'd tweet he'd 'discovered' a plot.

But after all, he is 'like' really smart and a very stable genius.

Swishypants

Go read the VLC thread Limey CUnt! We're going Operational!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
I very much doubt it..Trump isn't sophisticated enough to be 'in' on an 'in joke'. Even if it was explained to him by different people "Okay Mr Trump/dad you have to pretend to be outraged and threaten litigation..Trust us, we'll rake in the proceeds later, you just need to roll with it."   

Apart from him talking over them and not listening, he'd think they were trying to make him look stupid anyway and he'd tweet he'd 'discovered' a plot.

But after all, he is 'like' really smart and a very stable genius.

Come on. That one was good but the BEST, voters are still out on this, for politicos the past few years was the glowing orb or the drunken slapping, groping, and tie comparisons. I vote for the "laying on of hands" on the glowing orb but Juncker also is great stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLeVSRrLVc

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 11:44:07 PM
Come on. That one was good but the BEST, voters are still out on this, for politicos the past few years was the glowing orb or the drunken slapping, groping, and tie comparisons. I vote for the "laying on of hands" on the glowing orb but Juncker also is great stuff!

Then there was the time Trump gave the Japanese PM the finger and said “I’ll feed the fish as much as I want, my button is bigger than yours.” Followed by, “look at all that food, looks like that tax cut I’m giving my wealthy friends”.

We know this is what happened because the MSMedia told us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 12:41:00 AM
Then there was the time Trump gave the Japanese PM the finger and said “I’ll feed the fish as much as I want, my button is bigger than yours.” Followed by, “look at all that food, looks like that tax cut I’m giving my wealthy friends”.

Didn't the Japanese PM "in fact" turn and vomit in disgust over the display?  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:43:43 AM
Didn't the Japanese PM "in fact" turn and vomit in disgust over the display?  :D

I think that was Bush 41

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

Why yes, that’s what he did. Then he stabbed himself with a sword and Trump threw him into the drink and said “look, Shinzō sleeps with the fishes”.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Fuck, most of the American people just view Trump as a joke.. Even the dumb as fuck ones who live in the Appellations who share a tooth and have a family tree that's a straight line.

Presumably you're okay with Trump and his daughter wife Ivanka having their stuff made in the far East? You're okay with that? After all the bluster he made about American firms having their products made in the USA? You think Apple will have their i phones made in the USA? Yeah, right...  ;D
WTF? 

paladin1991

Quote from: analog kid on January 08, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

"Get the fuck out of the way.  I'm the President of the fucking United States.  And you?  You just do what you're fucking told.  Now go get your fucking shine box."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 08, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
  "Get the fuck out of the way.  I'm the President of the fucking United States.  And you?  You just do what you're fucking told.  Now go get your fucking shine box.", an obnoxious, ill-mannered, needy, un-self aware toddler who has to have attention 24/7...I also looked at lots of Mussolini photos to perfect my look..Oh, and I'm like, really smart and a stable genius".

FIFY

Swishypants

136 or 142