• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2019, 12:17:48 PM
Her charges hav deescalated daily. Starting with sexual predator, then stalker and now today she says he is guilty of “creepy behavior”.
Sexual predator and stalker are crimes but being creepy is still legal or else I would be doing time.

indeed. she also refuses to detail any of Jason's alleged "creepy behavior." im sorry, i don't believe a word she says about Jason. she got caught in a lie and it's really starting to show.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 12:20:31 PM
This sounds worse than Tootsie The Wootsie.  Unleash the Nazis!

how am i supposed to compete with this megamind-tier trolling? i can't. i just can't.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 11:31:42 AM
oh noes! muh channel is currently under siege by ErinnF's disabled cat lady goons. i have to shut my channel down due to these relentless personal attacks. also i have been throughly rekt and owned by the comment posted below. i could not have foreseen this. diabolical!

[attachment=1,msg1328455]
[attachment=2,msg1328455]

now before i shut down my channel, id really appreciate it if you all could drop a few coins in my tip jar?
I think it's time to call an ally for support..... Get Anthony to join you and expose Erins evil ways

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:30:28 PM
how am i supposed to compete with this megamind-tier trolling? i can't. i just can't.

"Within you, the power is!  Ribbet!"

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 24, 2019, 12:32:20 PM
I think it's time to call an ally for support..... Get Anthony to join you and expose Erins evil ways

lmao! the power of #LitCity gives me strength.

SredniVashtar

Someone ought to say it so it might as well by me. Why did she spend money on fake boobs when I can see something requiring more urgent attention. I don't wish to be unkind but it's as plain as the...well, you get the picture.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 12:35:08 PM

"Within you, the power is!  Ribbet!"

"hello my legion; for we are many"

[attachment=1]

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2019, 12:42:43 PM
Someone ought to say it so it might as well by me. Why did she spend money on fake boobs when I can see something requiring more urgent attention. I don't wish to be unkind but it's as plain as the...well, you get the picture.

her beak? big agree!

Dhea

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

mr. nasty.. show your pic..

Dhea

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:46:11 PM
her beak? big agree!

was groyper born a sociopath and did he become one?

tfw you write a check you can't cash but you still want dat sweet adsense bux

[attachment=1]

https://youtu.be/kJUBBcAZTY8

Lilith

We only asked for one thing:

#PubliclyExonerateJasonCallan

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:41:56 PM
lmao! the power of #LitCity gives me strength.
Almost as strong as burning poo.

SredniVashtar

I don't get this whining. You can keep a channel going without reading any of the comments. Stop posting videos and people soon lose interest and you can get your money in the knowledge there won't be any more after that.

the cat ladies have descend into my comment section and they're all trying to convince me to "drop it" and to stop "pushing Erinn over the edge." apparently i have crafted the most powerful and devastating 43 second video in all of human history. 🙄🙄🙄

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

She defined creepy behavior and it is calling to much, getting emotional over feelings and liking a body part. All of it stoped when she simply asked him to stop, she could have stored it at any time but I think she encouraged it because it stoked her ego.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 01:39:51 PM
the cat ladies have descend into my comment section and they're all trying to convince me to "drop it" and to stop "pushing Erinn over the edge." apparently i have crafted the most powerful and devastating 43 second video in all of human history. 🙄🙄🙄

[attachment=1,msg1328500]
[attachment=2,msg1328500]
LOL.  You have the cat ladies in a typical mindless frenzy.  Keep up the good work!

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 12:19:59 PM
is Erinn accusing me of harassment? asking for an aqaintence.

https://youtu.be/uuuOZyLo8XI
What’s next, giving money to Falkie?  Why does she need stuff from others to release her proof of Jason’s sexual predator stalkerish creepy behavior?  I hope Brig never becomes a fan of my non-existent You Tube channel.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 01:44:53 PM
LOL.  You have the cat ladies in a typical mindless frenzy.  Keep up the good work!

lmao they are all convinced that im leading some kind of organized troll army against poor Erinn. in reality, ive only commented about this in my own comment section. my only request--for her to make a respectful apology to Jason and clear his name and reputation.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2019, 01:43:35 PM
She defined creepy behavior and it is calling to much, getting emotional over feelings and liking a body part. All of it stoped when she simply asked him to stop, she could have stored it at any time but I think she encouraged it because it stoked her ego.

so nothing criminal? interesting.

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2019, 01:47:44 PM
What’s next, giving money to Falkie?  Why does she need stuff from others to release her proof of Jason’s sexual predator stalkerish creepy behavior?  I hope Brig never becomes a fan of my non-existent You Tube channel.

She seems to need a copy of a live stream where Jason got emotional and openly wept. Jason was unashamed and left it but pulled it because she was discussed and he pulled all vids with her.

Getting emotional and weeping was one of her example of “creepy behavior”. I guess that means that she is really fucking creepy because that chick bawls in all her videos.

"i asked him to stop. he did."

narrator: and she still called him a sexual predator...

[attachment=1,msg1328518]
[attachment=2,msg1328518]

with all due respect, fuck this cunt.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2019, 02:11:51 PM
so nothing criminal? interesting.

Nothing even close to criminal, she ran down a list in her rely to me in a Happy question in a vid.

whoozit

Please, no PM’s or texts after 11:00 PM or you are a sexual predator.  How the fuck does messengering someone in the early hours constitute stalking. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 24, 2019, 02:28:18 PM

Nothing even close to criminal, she ran down a list in her rely to me in a Happy question in a vid.

yeah, she's a disgusting human being. truly. i mean, look how easily she called Jason a sexual predator. she has no remorse or regret. she wants her adsense bux so she can delete her channel ASAP.

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2019, 02:33:16 PM
Please, no PM’s after 11:00 PM or you are a sexual predator.  How the fuck does messengering someone in the early hours constitute stalking.

'sent an email to some lady @ 11:01 PM so now im a registered sex offender'  DONT LET THIS BE YOU, LADS! oh god oh fuck check the timestamp!!!

[attachment=1,msg1328523]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2019, 12:03:18 PM
No

Orilly? I enter into the record as Exhibit A a Petrarchan sonnet, with prologue, containing all sorts of phallic imagery about cutlasses and pikestaffs and whatnot. He didn't ask about my feet but it was pretty damn close!