• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2019, 04:38:45 PM
Can't enlist at 40...jus sayin
If things go sideways I could see services raising/changing standards, including age, again. Various services already have adjusted them for fitness, age, criminal convictions, sexual weirdness, and even citizenship in the past decade.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/concerns-trump-administration-laying-legal-groundwork-military-action/story?id=62360052

Anthony will be 38 years of age soon - STILL ELIGIBLE!

IT'S LIT! 🔥🔥🔥

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 14, 2019, 07:47:44 PM
Highway to the nursing home!

god damn! 10 10 20 not suckin those titties.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 14, 2019, 05:24:41 PM
If things go sideways I could see services raising/changing standards, including age, again. Various services already have adjusted them for fitness, age, criminal convictions, sexual weirdness, and even citizenship in the past decade.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/concerns-trump-administration-laying-legal-groundwork-military-action/story?id=62360052

Not trying to be the bad guy

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 14, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
Anthony will be 38 years of age soon - STILL ELIGIBLE!

IT'S LIT! 🔥🔥🔥
Only if he is man enough to follow through.  I want to see a copy of his enlistment contract.  With an MOS where he stacks bodies, ends bloodlines, collects souls, sows desperation and despair..... You know, Admin.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2019, 01:34:30 PM
Only if he is man enough to follow through.  I want to see a copy of his enlistment contract.  With an MOS where he stacks bodies, ends bloodlines, collects souls, sows desperation and despair..... You know, Admin.

LIT CITY COMBAT ADMINISTRATION! 🔥🔥🔥

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 15, 2019, 01:47:42 PM
LIT CITY COMBAT ADMINISTRATION! 🔥🔥🔥
Give that clerk a CAR!  DAMMIT, his company is deployed in the shit 6000 miles fm us!  We owe admin that.

im thinking about making a video about Rally Squirrel's recent epic implosion(s) in the threads. i dont know much about him so i suppose ill check out his YouTube channel.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 18, 2019, 08:12:24 AM
im thinking about making a video about Rally Squirrel's recent epic implosion(s) in the threads. i dont know much about him so i suppose ill check out his YouTube channel.

I'll be looking forward to your review!!  I don't watch them anymore.

Quote from: brig on April 18, 2019, 08:15:11 AM
I'll be looking forward to your review!!  I don't watch them anymore.

yeah, i noticed you stopped posting his videos. care to comment?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 18, 2019, 08:24:47 AM
yeah, i noticed you stopped posting his videos. care to comment?

The subject matter just isn't of interest to me.  I'm sure it's other peoples cup of tea tho, dunno.

Quote from: brig on April 18, 2019, 08:29:06 AM
The subject matter just isn't of interest to me.  I'm sure it's other peoples cup of tea tho, dunno.

yeah, i get that. thanks.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 10, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
*update* im currently working on project with a fellow content creator.

Would love to see you do some colabs w/Kizuna Ai our resident talented artist in Japanese anime and music.

Kizuna Ai could be a YT star too, but, until then, do some colabs w/Groyper. :D

Quote from: VC on April 18, 2019, 12:29:58 PM
Would love to see you do some colabs w/Kizuna Ai our resident talented artist in Japanese anime and music.

Kizuna Ai could be a YT star too, but, until then, do some colabs w/Groyper. :D

yes, that would be epic!

so many unanswered questions.

[attachment=1]

i have just recieved pics and documents from a very credible source. my goodness!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 18, 2019, 03:37:22 PM
so many unanswered questions.

[attachment=1,msg1322450]

Are you sure that's him?

my god! who knew one simple squirrel would lead down such a dank, dark rabbit hole. #WAOW

knowing what i know now about Rally Squirrel, his testimonials about George Senda could be considered not credible. im shocked and appalled. shocked and appalled! my god, years of accepted Falkie lore could be tossed, no, THROWN out the window.

Geroge Senda aka Falkie2013 might actually be vindicated. holy shit!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 18, 2019, 05:19:42 PM
Geroge Senda aka Falkie2013 might actually be vindicated. holy shit!

r u saying George Senda dindu nuffin?

really gets the noggin' joggin'