• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

The Lara Lee Solomon with a male twist. :)  Except Dietrich has lost all of his sponsors!  ALL OF THEM!  Dietrich now has PRIVATE women who give him money! 

Gunner65

And his "medical cosmetologist" VEE Clark is OUT OF BUSINESS as I found earlier (you can see this previously on this thread)

Dietrich's shows are getting so boring and amateurish I can't even listen to it anymore. I am done with it. Perhaps next time just for fun we can all not listen to his show or make any comments. I wonder how Dietrich will react to that?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 10:03:13 PM
Pavel Eduard Privara is a long-time cult follower of Dietrich.  Pavel observed the situation at Revolution Radio when Solomon was Dietrichs "producer".  He believes everything Dietrich says and will defend him.  Stupid fucker
You better watch out, pavel is gonna sic the RCMPs on you!

Pelayo

Here's some good music:                                                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGqu_7U42o

Gunner65

Rose Dio (Mystick Warrior) responds to Douglas Dietrich:

Video is available only on You Tube (I tried to post it here)

DOUGLAS DIETRICH IS A TOTAL FAKE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR SCHIZO FRAUD SCAMMER AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXxScFhc0OI

I am certain Dietrich will have Pavel complain and get her video removed.  So enjoy it while you still can.

Note:  Video has text in some places - you may need to pause the video occasionally to see them.

https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-fake-fraud/
https://fourthdimensionalrecovery.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/flushing-out-cointelpro-agents-douglas-dietrich-handlers/
https://www.tumblr.com/login?redirect_to=%2Fblog%2Fmystickwarrior

Gunner65

Rose Dio also posted links to this Bellgab thread and she has included videos from my You Tube channel on HER You Tube channel! 

This is probably why Dietrich is telling his cult followers to "confront, attack and destroy" his detractors.  He (and Pavel) are desperately attempting to have all my videos removed (since Sunday). So I am certain they are attacking her as well. 

Its a shame really, Dietrich uses his "radio show" streaming live on You Tube to lie about and slander anyone who exposes him as a fraud and gets away with it. While the people who are actually being truthful get reported and possibly have there channels receive a strike or have videos removed. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 07, 2019, 08:50:52 PM
Rose Dio also posted links to this Bellgab thread and she has included videos from my You Tube channel on HER You Tube channel! 

This is probably why Dietrich is telling his cult followers to "confront, attack and destroy" his detractors.  He (and Pavel) are desperately attempting to have all my videos removed (since Sunday). So I am certain they are attacking her as well. 

Its a shame really, Dietrich uses his "radio show" streaming live on You Tube to lie about and slander anyone who exposes him as a fraud and gets away with it. While the people who are actually being truthful get reported and possibly have there channels receive a strike or have videos removed.

Welcome aboard to Rose Dio!

Dietrich is near the end. His world will collapse around him. Hope he has some cyanide pills ready. If he has extra he should give some to Pavel so that they can keep each other company in HELL for eternity.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2019, 08:53:07 PM
Welcome aboard to Rose Dio!
Indeed.  I think Rose Dio should write her side of the story of what actually occurred between herself and Dietrich and post it here.

I (for one) would like to know what prompted her to reject Dietrich.  It is obvious she has actually researched many of his claims for herself and found them to be false.  She should be able to set the record straight in her own words.

Dietriichs' recent slandering of her was especially brutal. Even after all her years of support,  and the time and effort she put into publishing his shows.  Perhaps she could shed some light on our speculations:  How is Dietrich perpetrating a scam?  Why did Solomon quit?  Why have his sponsors quit? Why is his entire personae a lie?  Is he using drugs?  Is he a hoarder?  What exactly is his "major malfunction"?  When did she realize that I was not who Dietrich claims me to be?  Did she know he was lying about shutting down Bellgab?  When/why did Dietrich create this ridiculous story about being a DOD librarian and Michael Aquino?

It's just a thought. It is just such a surprise to find she has been visiting this thread as a "guest" after so many years of her considering me to be her "enemy".  We should at least offer her the opportunity - even if she chooses not accept it.

Gunner65

">>>>>>>>> Douglas Dietrich EXPOSED !! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By: Rose Dio

NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Art", NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Illustrations", >>>> NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Graphics", NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Photos" !!

>>> EVERYTHING Douglas Dietrich says re Rose Dio is nothing but DELUSIONAL LIES and FANTASY !! >>>>>>>> Douglas Dietrich is a FAKE and a FRAUD !!" - Rose Dio

"EEEWWWWWW !! NASTY TEETH !! BUG EYED NASTY !! REEKS OF SKUNK SPRAY !!"

"Blood Thirsty !!"

"Open wide and say AAAHHHH !! PISS all over this LOSER and he will SWALLOW IT ALL !! Douglas Dietrich is a FRAUD !! #DouglasDietrich"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 08, 2019, 05:58:27 PM
">>>>>>>>> Douglas Dietrich EXPOSED !! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Art", NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Illustrations", >>>> NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Graphics", NOT "Douglas Dietrich's Photos" !!

>>> EVERYTHING Douglas Dietrich says re Rose Dio is nothing but DELUSIONAL LIES and FANTASY !! >>>>>>>> Douglas Dietrich is a FAKE and a FRAUD !!" - Rose Dio

The third photo is what ddd's head in a jar at the British Museum is gonna look like. All those British kids filing by while flipping him off and stuff.

"EEEWWWWWW !! NASTY TEETH !! BUG EYED NASTY !! REEKS OF SKUNK SPRAY !!"

"Blood Thirsty !!"

"Open wide and say AAAHHHH !! PISS all over this LOSER and he will SWALLOW IT ALL !! Douglas Dietrich is a FRAUD !! #DouglasDietrich"

Gunner65

This one?  LOL!  Why the British Museum? LOL!

Rose Dio obviously spent quite a bit of time on this! https://www.pinterest.com/mystickwarrior1/douglas-duane-dietrich-fake-fraud/

Some of these are hilarious!  (You have to click on the images and read the comments!)

Pelayo

Why the British Museum? Because he hates the British. His head in a jar sitting on a shelf there watching all the British kids laughing at his stupid head would be a fitting end for him.

Gunner65

"Everything that Douglas Dietrich falsely accuses others of being are things that Douglas Dietrich himself is !! Psychological projection, triangulation, smear campaigns with more and more lies !! And asking for donations for the shit-show of LIES !?!? SCAM. FRAUD." - Rose Dio

Pelayo

You should do screen shot of that whole pinterest page and paste it in here.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 08, 2019, 06:35:51 PM
You should do screen shot of that whole pinterest page and paste it in here.
I don't think I can do that - my screen is not large enough!  But it sure is some truly amazing crazy shit!

Dio has even quoted comments from this thread!  So I suppose at this point I will now post a disclaimer statement (just for shits and giggles):

"I do not know "Rose Dio (Mystick Warrior)"  personally, nor have I communicated with her in person, or via telephone, e-mail or private message in any form in any way.  I deny all claims by Douglas Duane Dietrich that I am an associate of Michael Aquino or Rose Dio.  Rose Dio is not my wife or girlfriend.  I do not live with Rose Dio. Rose Dio does not produce or otherwise have anything to do with any You Tube videos I have created or any creative control of my You Tube channel "Gunner65".  Richard K Cole, Jr. (Gunner65)

Pelayo

Once again, one of ddd's cult followers saw him for the fraud he really is and bailed on him.

Pelayo

Hey, does this photo of a sucker fish look like that one photo of arola?                                                  This one:                         

Pelayo

Here ddd dresses up as a woman AND hitler!                                             

Gunner65