• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Hey Gunner, you should not even bother to respond to any of Dietrich's hollow threats or those of his lackeys. Obviously you can hear the fear in their voices. Their leftist pedophile world is about to come to a terrifying end once Trump gets all the pieces in place . Dietrich is in denial of course. Let him think what he pleases. It will make his capture and execution all the more sweeter. This is a shadow war of survival.  A fight to the death. There will be no mercy, attorneys or trial for those condemned. Also that fool in Canada thinks his government will go to bat for him even though Canada has no jurisdiction in the U.S. in civil matters. If he wants to extradite you to Canada for trial he has to go before a Magistrate with his legal counsel and provide evidence of a crime have being committed. A flame war on the Internet hardly qualifies...LOL. In the old days gentlemen settled their differences with a duel with pistols at 20 paces I believe. Those were the days.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 05, 2019, 09:22:25 PM
Hey Gunner, you should not even bother to respond to any of Dietrich's hollow threats or those of his lackeys. Obviously you can hear the fear in their voices. Their leftist pedophile world is about to come to a terrifying end once Trump gets all the pieces in place . Dietrich is in denial of course. Let him think what he pleases. It will make his capture and execution all the more sweeter. This is a shadow war of survival.  A fight to the death. There will be no mercy, attorneys or trial for those condemned. Also that fool in Canada thinks his government will go to bat for him even though Canada has no jurisdiction in the U.S. in civil matters. If he wants to extradite you to Canada for trial he has to go before a Magistrate with his legal counsel and provide evidence of a crime have being committed. A flame war on the Internet hardly qualifies...LOL. In the old days gentlemen settled their differences with a duel with pistols at 20 paces I believe. Those were the days.
You are really childiish

And you are now what everyone suspected!

Gunner65

"This is a shadow war of survival.  A fight to the death. There will be no mercy...In the old days gentlemen settled their differences with a duel with pistols at 20 paces I believe. Those were the days."

Dietrich is no "gentleman".  He is a worthless lying piece of shit of his own fictitious creation - a walking dead-man -using the internet and his "cult-like" followers to slander, harass and defame his detractors.  He does not deserve the "honor" of a duel.  He should be dragged by the "scruff" of his neck into the public square and humiliated.

Dietrich actually suggested he might eventually have to kill Schwabb to defend his "daughter".  And that the evidence he and "Barney" provided
was sufficient enough to support murder!  Dietrich lauds his ability to "expose his gang stalkers" but what he is actually doing is using You Tube as a platform to harass, slander and defame anyone who challenges his racist, insane revisions of history.

Gunner65

At some point I will explain in detail what Dietrich and Eduard are doing.  But for now (pay attention Pavel) I will just say that I welcome any visit by the FBI regarding Dietrich.  Because I have a boat-load of actual evidence to provide them which prove Dietrich has actually been stalking or harassing me (audio and other documentation dating back to 2016) using his shit-show and cult followers to slander and defame me etc.

And I would caution anyone submitting an "anonymous" or other report to the FBI on Dietrichs' behalf to be aware that making a false statement to a Federal Agent is a federal crime.  18 U.S. Code § 1001

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 05:57:42 AM
At some point I will explain in detail what Dietrich and Eduard are doing.

I know I feel anticipation.

Actually Gunner, the thought of Dietrich defeating you in a duel or hand to hand combat has crossed my mind. The guy is probably a MK Ultra super soldier who is all washed up now due to drugs and debauchery. That could even the odds in your favor. You have been the most vocal about him above everyone else to the point of obsession with him so it is only right that you and him have it out man to man. Why bother with legalities?  If Dietrich could be persuaded to accept the challenge and meet you at a place and time you both can agree on will you do it or are you just all mouth? Don't wait too long about deciding since I am convinced Dietrich will be "terminated" soon by his handlers or by his legion of enemies bent on his destruction and you will miss your chance.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 04, 2019, 01:26:26 PM
Based on the latest Q-Anon posts it appears that Trump  knows that San Francisco is the HQ of the leftist insurgency movement and the home city of Nancy Pelosi who might have been involved in a conspiracy to assassinate him. Is Dietrich also involved? His rants on his past show and the things he said puts him under suspicion since it sounded like he was giving his support for Pelosi for what she was about to do but ultimately failed. Dietrich might prepare to flee if he has not done so already because Trump has promised to clean up San Francisco and that does not mean the massive amounts of poop on it's streets.
I think tonight we should have a contest to see who can come up with the most imaginative thing that the military should do to ddd after they pull an extraordinary rendition on him and fly him to Gitmo. Waterboarding him is too tame, besides ddd doesn't have any information to get out of him. I personally like the idea of staking him to an ant hill and let fires ants eat him alive.

Gunner65

Actually Pelayo that sounds like it might be fun.  Would any of these vicarious methods of torture eventually result in death or dismemberment?  ;D

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 06, 2019, 05:55:03 PM
Actually Pelayo that sounds like it might be fun.  Would any of these vicarious methods of torture eventually result in death or dismemberment?  ;D
Pretty much up to the point of death. Then  just before he kicked the bucket, saw off his head and put it in a jar filled with an oxygenated nutrient liquid that keeps it alive. Then display his head at a museum so that ddd would have to watch WTPOS children gawk at his ugly head and point at it and laugh and make faces at it.

Gunner65

Suspend him beneath a helicopter and fly over the sea for a couple of hours - occasionally dragging him through the water at 150 MPH!

Gunner65

Take him out into the desert and force him to take a shit-load of meth - then have him physically attack or wrestle any large cacti in the area!

Gunner65

Pavel is going to comment on "immediate reactions" to his bullshit threats on Sunday - this should be interesting.

Gunner65

Dietrich is threatening lawsuits (again) alleging my videos were "spliced" from his audio with text added.  So Pavel thinks he is a fucking lawyer now.  "Douglas Dietrich Hitler" by Watersignwater You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vybx-wI7gww

Pelayo

BS, ddd says it all the time, he's a public persona and you don't have to get his permission to mention his name in an article or headline.

Gunner65

Yes.  If what Pavel says were true, no one would be commenting about anyone for fear of a copyright suit.  But Pavel is an idiot who thinks he is a fucking genius now that he is a "producer" for Dietrich.

Pelayo

Besides, he keeps saying he is hitler's son, so technically he is dddhitler.

Pelayo

Actually ddd, I'm surprised you didn't refer to the woman in the video as an N-word.

Gunner65

"The system is actively working to destroy me"- Douglas Dietrich

Tells his cult followers to attack (again) DD is a delusional worthless scumbag.  "CONFRONT THEM, ATTACK THEM, DESTROY THEM"

Pelayo

The only way ddd will regarded as a celebrity would be in the same way hitler was a celebrity.

Gunner65

Pavel refers to this comment:

BizareHD 1 week ago

"I'm sorry but everything you have articulated about Douglas in this video is falsified, and is disingenuous. If you listen to his transmissions, you'll see what he says is the opposite to what you are stating in this video. And the best thing is he contextualises everything he says. Instead of you saying what you believe. Douglas actually presents documented information to support his presentation in his transmissions. He's a public informant, to present to his listeners information that is not relative, or mainstream, some conclude controversial. But ultimately what he presents is factual and documented reality. Which cannot be objective. It's the truth what he says and can be verified. He doesn't give opinions, when he's passionate about something, he will express his emotions, mainly towards evil and unjust doings by evil people. But where most people will give biased conclusions, Douglas presents truth and factual reality"

Pelayo

ddd says that his detractors will look in the mirror and see what a piece of shit they are. This coming from a loser that lives in a rent-controlled apartment, buys his food with an EBT card, gets SSDI because he can't handle life, and lives in a dream world where he is a demi-god who is worshipped by millions.

Gunner65

Pavel is correct about images - but incorrect about fair use and community guidelines.

Incidentally, Dietrich is well known for filing false copyright claims to other creators videos.  A perfect example was in 2016 against Steve Outtrim and Jan Irvin-  DD claimed the research they were presenting was actually his own and therefore owned by him!

The copyright claim was found to be false and the video was restored !

Pelayo

Hey you knuckleheads, the japs lost WW2. Sorry that might piss you off, but THAT is the truth. Oh yeah another way to do away with ddd is make ddd build a bridge over the river Kwai while being subjected to inhumane conditions.

Gunner65

DD says he is having Peter Moon on as a guest next Wednesday:  I hope it isn't this Peter Moon because he's fucking DEAD!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Moon_(musician)

Died Feb 17, 2018

He must be talking about this guy:

Peter Moon was born in San Fernando, California and grew up in both Southern and Northern California. Interested exclusively in athletics in his early years, he became interested in creative writing, science fiction, and science during his high school years. His exploration into these fields, during the 1960s, led to an interest in Eastern Religion and Western Occultism which culminated in a unique career and association that centered around the private concerns of L. Ron Hubbard, a renown science fiction writer who was an accomplished occultist but is also known as the controversial founder of Dianetics and Scientology, a movement which explored the brutal effects of mind control that have been afflicted upon the human race and sought methods to free the human spirit from the confines of the human body.
Peter went out on his own in 1983 and moved to Long Island where his background in dealing with mind control phenomena and spiritual liberation enabled him to forge an association with scientist Preston Nichols, one of the world’s foremost experts in the world on electromagnetic phenomena who had been involved in strange experiments at the Montauk Air Force Station on Long Island which included the manipulation of time. Their collaboration in “The Montauk Projct: Experiments in Time” and its subsequent sequels have now reached legendary proportions.
Peter has continued his own investigation into the occult forces behind the Montauk Project and has also collaborated with Dr. David Anderson of the former Time Travel Research Center which has now been reincorporated as the Anderson Institute. After Peter and Preston’s books had been translated into the Romanian language, Dr. Anderson invited Peter to Romania where he has pursued remarkable mysteries beneath the Romanian Sphinx in the Bucegi Mountains which have been published in “Transylvania Sunrise” by Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon. This book concerns the discovery of the most amazing archaeological artifact in the history of Mankind, a chamber that contains a holographic record of the Earth’s history as well as holographic readouts of human DNA and also other species. This mysterious chamber also contains tunnels leading to secret locations beneath the Earth as well as other unimaginable technology. These pursuits are currently being followed in “Transylvania Moonrise” and additional sequels to this spectacular story line. Peter currently lives on Long Island, New York.

Gunner65

DD "butt-dialed Keith Call" from his bathroom - which was dark in the middle of the day so he had to use his phone for a fucking flashlight!  LOL!