• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Pavel Eduard Privara is now suggesting listeners report Schwab and Cole to the FBI!  And they are using a woman who has NEVER claimed to be the daughter of Douglas Dietrich!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 07:30:45 PM
I have NEVER called Douglas Dietrich!  EVER!
I never thought you did. ddd mistakenly believes people have as much free time as he does that they use to harass him. Frankly the hour or two I have stuck around to hear his BS is more and more becoming simply a waste of time.

Pelayo

Is this the guy who drones on about going to asia and gets stoned all the time?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2019, 07:38:41 PM
Is this the guy who drones on about going to asia and gets stoned all the time?
Yes - That is Justin White (who quickly deferred to Daniel Arola)

Gunner65

The woman they have referred to does NOT claim to be the daughter of Dietrich - in fact she was one of the first to challenge Dietrich years ago.
Schwab claimed to be the son of Dietrich and somehow the story has changed! 

Pelayo

Danny made his money wagging his wang?                                                blob:https://www.youtube.com/d2b0eec0-9658-444b-b40e-5b3e0339df62

Pelayo

This justin turd thinks he's gonna score with the chicks by hanging with ddd.

Kind of listening to the game boys.   Missing Dietrich's show as a result but I guess I'll live.   :P

Pelayo

Gunner65

Arola is a former Male dancer, bouncer.  But the woman Dietrich and Pavel are dredging up with Scwabb posted years ago because Dietrich claimed to be a member of the "black dragon Society" - I came across her in my research years ago...but did not save the post.

She has an asian name but she refutted Dietrich many years ago -

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2019, 08:01:37 PM
Kind of listening to the game boys.   Missing Dietrich's show as a result but I guess I'll live.   :P
Yeah, this is pretty dang boring.

Pelayo

OTN means born after midnight? I thought it meant two dogs fucking.

Gunner65

This entire shit-show started with an attack and now continues!  So this ass-hat (who lives in BC)  is telling stories now!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 08:11:08 PM
This entire shit-show started with an attack and now continues!  So this ass-hat who lives in BC  is telling stories now!
What?  Barney is doing the show now?

Pelayo

This guy is a dork. ddd should interview a sailor who spent leave at Subic Bay. Now I bet he could tell some stories.

Gunner65

This is their idea of discussing "womens' issues"?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2019, 08:16:38 PM
This guy is a dork. ddd should interview a sailor who spent leave at Subic Bay. Now I bet he could tell some stories.
This asshole is the type of jerk US Marines get warned to stay away from!  Because Marines don't put up with BULLSHIT!  Especially when in a bar in a foreign port!

Gunner65

"Living in my parents basement as I am now" -  What the fuck>

Gunner65

Hey Dietrich!  Your money from Obama for propaganda is TOAST!  LOOK IT UP!

Gunner65

It's all about DRUGS!  For Dietrich and his cult followers~

Pelayo

Maybe Matt X should eat some liberty caps. Or some peyote.

Gunner65

DRUGS! and ANIME/HENTAI  and Justin White and Daniel Arola.

Gunner65

You should "stay home Arola"  because you will not survive .  What a fucking mess...Will Dietrich now read the BS ver batem?

Pelayo

Hey justin, how did dosing women work out for Bill Cosby?

Gunner65

Arola quit what?  "Cleaned himself up"?  And "DO THE DO"  This asshole has worked his scheme for over 30 years!

Gunner65

Clusterfuck.  Dietrich takes a piss.  Leaves idiot with the "pothead" for Roller Derby teams

Pelayo

hey danny, you forgot to blame all those white males for your desultory lifestyle.