• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Jackstar

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2019, 01:59:35 AM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.
I agree with you on that Jack. But the commies are not done yet.

Gunner65

Are you a communist, stoner, dickhead, Zionist, Racist asshole Jack?  What is your major malfunction?

Do you hate history?   Do you hate white people? Do you hate Steely Dan?

Gunner65

"Still--superior to a Clinton presidency." - Jackstar

The "Clinton Presidency" which ended 20 fucking years ago?

Hey Gunner, I would not concern myself about that pig living in Toronto. He will end up in a Siberian gulag soon if he doesn't shut up. He has no idea the sort of people in the U.S. and Russia he is messing with. The same with Dietrich. They are both under the delusion that they are untouchable. Total idiots. The authorities in the U.S and Canada won't back them up when their time comes and instead will be happy to be rid of these scum.

Gunner65

Pavel lies about Bellgab - says we wanted to recruit Matthew Schwab into our "gangstalking" group.  ???

"Gangstalking group on bellgab" 

There is like three guys here and a bear.  Not much of a group......................    ::)

Anyone else uncomfortable listening to Barney Rubble talking about Fallopian Tubes?

Gunner65

Pavel knows how to speak Martian too.  That's all he has.  Slander and harassment just like his cult leader Dietrich.

Now he is giving us a fucking anatomy lesson about male and female reproduction.

Pelayo

Chop every dick off and burn them? That is sooooo gay.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 10, 2019, 07:08:10 PM
Pavel knows how to speak Martian too.  That's all he has.  Slander and harassment just like his cult leader Dietrich.

Now he is giving us a fucking anatomy lesson about male and female reproduction.

Barney Rubble wants to be a Ladyboy?

What the stink is this?

Pelayo

Barney is planting a huge one on his girlfriend's ass *MUWAAAH*  What a fucking douche.

Gunner65

"Females are the stronger sex because some of them bleed heavily." - Pavel "Barney" Eduard

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 10, 2019, 07:13:49 PM
"Females are the stronger sex because some of them bleed heavily." - Pavel "Barney" Eduard

That was some weird stuff there guys................

Got the low sperm count blues.................

Gunner65

Here we go with the anti (white) male bullshit

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2019, 07:18:01 PM
Got the low sperm count blues.................
Lightnin' Hopkins version I think was the best.

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2019, 07:20:26 PM
Lightnin' Hopkins version I think was the best.

Thank heavens you are here man.  What the hell is he talking about?