• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2019, 07:28:59 PM
Seems like the revenue is still flowing
I estimate Dietrich is getting donations each month from 200-500.00. And likely more.  I also estimate his SSDI at the maximum of 2.500.00 per month and his rent at 800.00 per month.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 07:11:51 PM
Ah yes, Shasta Root Beer!  (They made Birch Beer too!)
Used to get them from a vending machine when the drinks came in glass bottles. Those were the days.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 22, 2019, 07:34:23 PM
Used to get them from a vending machine when the drinks came in glass bottles. Those were the days.
YES! I remember those too!

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 22, 2019, 07:34:23 PM

For a quarter!

Gunner65

Dietrich has never experienced it! 

Little things we remember about growing up in the 60's and 70's are not what Dietrich experienced!

Gunner65

Dietrich has imagined his own world! Rather than admit what it was, he lies about it!  His rantings reflect his affinity for science fiction

Gunner65

But he can no longer lie about his mother or sister or father or grandfather! Because I have researched it all!  Dietrich should be thanking me!Because I have found and presented what he could or not do on his own!

Dietrich likely uses these holiday parties to prostitute himself to rich perverts in San Francisco with their gay parties. That's his Christmas bonus I suppose.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 22, 2019, 07:52:47 PM
Dietrich likely uses these holiday parties to prostitute himself to rich perverts in San Francisco with their gay parties. That's his Christmas bonus I suppose.
Transvestites?  Ass-up photos?  Prostitution? Parties? Drug use on air?

This is the end of Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Will Dietrich claim I am Randy Allen Cramer again?  Will he claim the USMC has a "Special Section" to the Moon and Mars? Or will he now resolve to shut the fuck up about his prior bullshit -

Steve Outtrim?

Some of Anderson's findings in regards to his time experimentation sounds like it is being mis-interpreted as evidence of time reversal such as biological specimens reverse aging and getting younger. His observations are still taking place in normal time and the specimens that were placed in the time apparatus might be having it's biological functions made to operate in reverse giving the illusion of time reversal. If a insect was placed inside the machine and it's movements observed, it is not going to start walking backwards or anything like that.
Any hopes of building a time machine to go back in time to alter events is wishful fantasy.

Why was he making animal noises when talking about the space force?

Gunner65

I also showed Randy Cramer is a fraud and a liar.  Peter Moon and Shalomar are next!

Now Shalomar says his mother dies:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009173688628

SET UP!

Gunner65

"1963 when my sister was born"

Let's hear about your sister Dietrich?  How she joined the Jehovah's Witness etc?

Her name is Joyce! She lives 6km from you!

Gunner65

I want to hear why Dietrich uses the name of a woman who lived in his house in the early 1900's

Gunner65

No connection to his family but the address and she was there in 1900's

I know the ship she came from

Dietrich is an angry asshole...but he can't deny the truth

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/11/who-is-ting-ting-lee-40s.html

- Arrived from Hong Kong in March 1903
- 1242 Green Street house was built in1910
- She would have been age 34 in 1910
- Had she died at age 70 it would have been 1946
- Takebayashi is a Japanese surname
- All of the passengers and crew of the "America Maru" were Japanese Citizens
- She was listed as passenger #107 (age 27)
- Intent was to "Join Husband" in San Francisco

There are no further records or information listed about this person.

Gunner65

Dietrich should explain why he is using this womans name REVERSED in his mothers Bio.name!

Gunner65

Dietrich has added this name to his mother and reversed it! When Dietrich says Tokobayashi Hideiko he is lying!

He is using an old woman's name who lived there long before.

In China, Japan and Korea the surname comes first followed by the first name. Asians do not have middle names unless they use western or Christian names.

Gunner65

Dietrich has explained the surname thing, I get that.  What I was pointing out is that he is now using that name as a "middle" name of sorts, (an extension of the already embellished names)  for his mother,  which makes no sense to me.

When I researched the womans name related to the 1242 Green St. address, I found the woman has no connection to Dietrich other than the house/address.  It just seems like another one of his bullshit "misappropriations" to me.

- Arrived from Hong Kong in March, 1903
- 1242 Green Street house was built in1910
- She would have been age 34 in 1910
- Had she died at age 70 it would have been in 1946
- Takebayashi is a Japanese surname
- All of the passengers and crew of the "America Maru" were Japanese Citizens
- She was listed as passenger #107 (age 27)
- Intent was to "Join Husband" in San Francisco
- The "America Maru" was eventually obtained by the Japanese Navy and converted into a troop transport/supply ship and sunk by an American submarine off Iwo Jima.

Gunner65

Dietrich has become a slimy personage of the "thing" he envisioned himself.  What is he?  or she?

Gunner65

Perhaps the rejection of his "family" in Rochester, NY ?  When he claimed to have killed his grandfather during a sexual attack and ripped-off his penis!

Gunner65

Dietrich will hide this because it is total bullshit!  His Grandfather died in Florida and little Dietrich never even met him!  Little Pussy Dietrich  destroyed his family

Gunner65

The REAL story of Dietrich is brutal. Douglas used the deaths of his parents to obtain his place.  Dietrich is a pathological liar.

Now everyone in "upstate" New York knows about him and his imaginary bullshit! Peter Moon and some doctor Anderson, Really!

You need to take a stress pill and calm down soldier.....LOL.

Gunner65

Psycho tranny-wannabe Dietrich says he is still wearing the same women's lingerie for 5 days now!

"IN-BILLET FOR DECOMPRESSION FROM SATURNALIA w / NO TIME SPARED TO CHANGE OUT ‘O’ HIS YULETIDE-GIFTED LINGERIE (Still Sporting Henna Provided by his Medical Cosmetologist and Applied by his Surrogate Son)"

Dietrich even sent the promoter of the June "Living Truth Summit" a fake photo of himself. https://www.awakewithinthedreamproductions.com/the-living-truth-summit-2020