• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd has such a way with words: "Even though she looks like a man, I wouldn't fuck her because she has a cunt" -ddd

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 06:59:38 PM
Same place that he got his former guest at UC Davis Darryl Hammimoto

...and that worked out so well for Hamamoto.

Quote from: Pelayo on January 15, 2020, 07:01:55 PM
ddd has such a way with words: "Even though she looks like a man, I wouldn't fuck her because she has a cunt" -ddd

Something that eloquent should be carved into granite somewhere.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2020, 06:57:52 PM
Oh no.  DDD didn't organize his links for the show of the stuff he is going to read verbatim.
Heads up! DD is reading for hours! 
What is he reading from?

We need to identify this

Gunner65

DD accuses people he calls "gang-stalkers"

Gunner65

WAN:  So this is Dietrich attacking twice a week and you say nothing

Gunner65

This was posted on the Dietrich "Critical Omissions thread in the Bellgab.com forum, September 6 2019 by someone (new poster - registered the same day as  "Barn_Yard_Fire".

https://pastebin.com/raw/1q0vKJEm

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:49:42
To: Douglas Dietrich <douglasduanedietrich@gmail.com>

Subject: YOUR CLOTHES REALLY BAD TODAY...

Dear D:
I have to tell you this because I care about you.
TODAY: I noticed it the moment you came inside today and That is WHY I kept the door open OK. BUT I FIBBED TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS.I would not have told you,
except it was much worse and really affected the whole place all day. Rose
was appalled.
I don't think washing those closes, even with bleach, will help anymore.
don't think you can get the smell out of them. Your, Pants, shirt and jacket.
Don't you yourself smell it on your clothing.
You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today, That is not right.YOU
GOTTA KNOW THIS. You should talk to someone about it. Ask your friend Beaver about it, when you wear the same tan pants and jacket. OMG
Tonight, All the DRAPINGS and towels and sheets, I washed today, even though I washed in bleach and laundry soap,But it, STILL STUNK afterwards so it must be your tee shirt too.
If a lady comes to visit you, they will think you are mental.If you go to an appointment, you will probably get into trouble somehow. ROSE NOTICED AND ALWAYS says something - it will turn her clients away..she is afraid of that and does not understand what your problem is as you live close to laundry mats.
What size do you wear? I will buy you something tomorrow, seriously.--------------------Let me help you. Wends I will go get you some things, if you promise to throw away those clothes. What size pants?size shirt?Jacket?
I will to buy you some clothes this week. Listen D. I am Not doing this to hurt you. I don't want to loose your ability to be able to come to Roses and No Way can you go to (Sokims Aunte on Geary Street)like that she would ask you to leave and me too. Let me help you by telling me your size and colors you prefer, it will be easy to do. Next time I see you I will have the clothes.

Gunner65

Claiming a legal defense with what? A former rock band?  really?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 07:09:32 PM
WAN:  So this is Dietrich attacking twice a week and you say nothing

But it is soooo tedious after years and years.

^^^^^^ Not sure that I have it any more...................

Gunner65

Yes. Patience. I will rip this fucker! And his bullshit.  Dietrich is playing

What he does not realize is that Moon is withdrawing and Brendan is a little dirk.

And the what? Sniff sniff

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 07:23:23 PM
Yes. Patience. I will rip this fucker! And his bullshit.  Dietrich is playing

What he does not realize is that Moon is withdrawing and Brendan is a little dirk.

Moon is distancing?  Guess that moron found a quarter in the street and bought a clue.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2020, 07:30:33 PM
Moon is distancing?  Guess that moron found a quarter in the street and bought a clue.
Where are the books and the truth ?

Pelayo

ddd now is a regular McGyver, he used his tricks he learned working with the government to get thru to Comcast. Jeeze, ddd just can't believe how awesome he is.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2020, 07:03:38 PM
Something that eloquent should be carved into granite somewhere.
Maybe some day they will erect a statue of ddd in Shit City and they will carve that into the pedestal.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan if you want an authentic translation of that video, just ask ddd to translate it for you. Uhhhmmm, on second thought, maybe not.

Pelayo

Speaking of imprinting into the water, watch this video. It is trippy and hypnotic. BASICALLY, Robert Plant is telling you to move to the right side of history and abandon the sinking ship of fools.     https://youtu.be/GPyPT7fb0-Q

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2020, 04:37:05 PM
Really?  Who and where are these so-called "many (demanding, impatient and ignorant) people" with so many "suspicious feelings"?

I don't "make" excuses Taffer. And what "nails" do you (or they) have?  "The final nail"?
Excuse number one. Good show Gunner. Got any more? Keep em coming soldier.

Pelayo

Somebody sent ddd pictures of snowflakes? Were they pictures of ddd and the rest of the antifa scum?

Pelayo

ddd, the only place you fit in is Shit City and a few other asswipe progressive cities. They'd throw your lying, indolent ass out of Japan because they value individual integrity, industry, honesty and a host of other values that of which you have no concept.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you may not be getting smashed in the face with a board (probably because you are a nobody with no influence)  but you should because you're a loser who badmouths the country that sustains you. If you don't like the USA go someplace else and see how they treat you. My guess is you'd pick a western European country with liberal welfare benefits.

Pelayo

No ddd, your gangstalkers didn't take you out, you yourself took yourself out with your blatant lies, hypocrisy and racist hatred.

Pelayo

hahahahahha, didd is lying through his teeth now. First people were scrambling to enlist to pay back the evil racist japs for their sneaky attack on Pearl Harbor and all the rest of Hitler's racist conquests. ddd is full of shit and and he banks on his cult followers to be ignorant of the facts.

It would be nice to build a time machine and send Dietrich back in history during the Nazi years. As a non Aryan looking freak in Nazi Germany he would be quickly arrested as a spy by the Gestapo and tortured. Afterwards they will send him to a labor death camp and work him to death or use him as target practice. After the fun he will be sent to Imperial Japan. There he would be quickly arrested as a spy since he is not Japanese but some sort of Asian-Caucasian freak. After many torture sessions he would be sent to Indochina to work on  building the railroads as slave labor.  Perhaps after all this Dietrich will have a different view of the sort of fascists he once admired.

Hack alert.
There are some sites on You Tube other than DD's own site that are cropping up promoting Dietrich material. Don't go there. I experienced attempts at hacking into my computer and had to disconnect. Dietrich is likely working with Chinese communist agents to hack into computers. Dietrich is soon going to get a taste of Mr. TILT. He is going to need a new computer soon...LOL.

Nyewalker

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on January 18, 2020, 12:40:03 AM
Dietrich is soon going to get a taste of Mr. TILT.

He drinks the nasty Kool-Aid . I doubt it will effect him...

At least we know Dietrich is not going to heaven's gate but the opposite.

Gunner65

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 18, 2020, 11:47:19 AM
He drinks the nasty Kool-Aid . I doubt it will effect him...

I think that is an accurate perception. Dietrich portrays himself as being the only one who has the knowledge and ability to save the world. He promotes himself as having had a career in exposing satanism, pedophilia and historical revision.  Yet he cannot present a single piece of evidence to substantiate anything he claims to have been, or accomplished in the past 40 years.  In fact, practically all of it can be proven to be total bullshit.

He acts as if he is in retirement and sitting on his laurels.  Expecting some sort of recognition and reward while churning out hours of audio reading the writings of others much more knowledgable or successful than himself.  His timing seems equally questionable as most of his references are either manufactured, dead or
chose not to respond to his fraudulent claims.

He has managed to get away with so much for so long he actually believes his bullshit will eventually bring him fame and fortune.  The truth is, Dietrich isn't going anywhere and he isn't influencing anyone outside of a group of a dozen-odd "cultish" supporters who send him money and work to promote him.

His demise is only a matter of time. Publishing anything with Peter Moon is likely to result in even more scrutiny and rejection. Not only from the UFO/Conspiracy people but from credentialled historians as well.  I doubt his future appearance with the "New Age" crowd at Mt. Shasta this June will be well received.