• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

The "Truth Seekers Summit" may have involved Lorien Fenton. https://www.facebook.com/events/1024625761064689/?active_tab=discussion

Jonathan Shalomar claims to have been born as human, but is actually an alien from a ship, inserted into a human at birth!  He is from Columbus, Ohio and says he attended Ohio State University.

"Beloved friends,

Everyone who lives, has lived or has visited Mount Shasta has their own intimate
and personal experiences with this heart of the crown jewel of creation. Yes, I say
heart of the crown because that is what Source and the Celestials have shared with me.
I know that many are expressing that Mount Shasta is the root chakra, but that is
not my experience. That phrase is fairly new and people who have been coming
here or living here for decades know this.
I am here only to share the truth that my Source and the Celestials have given me.
The ancients considered this Sacred mountain as the center of the Universe.
The Celestials shared with me a few months ago
" If you could see as we see you would come to find that there is no mountain at all.
It is a great Mother ship and there is a worm hole that goes straight to the great central sun."
I am in my 34th year of being blessed to live in such a precious place. My first 20 years
I lived in a small cabin on a sacred piece of land with others. This land is at 4400 feet
and is a key portal on the mountain. We lived simply and without electricity. through the
years I have come to know this Holy place as an ancient and old friend. I feel that I
know this jewel of the heart as well as anyone and have experienced untold
blessings internally and externally.
I also have come to understand that this Sacred place was never meant to have large
groups upon Her. It is a place where one's soul can merge with Source. It si a place
where when one surrenders their will to Source, the heart opens wide. This
Holy place teaches one to just be the Divinity we have always been.
It is in allowing and remembering our innate innocence that the Kingdom
of Heaven is revealed to us and we can only enter through becoming
a child again. That tiny gateway within the center of the heart is where
our true Home lies. It is guarded by the angels and only the pure in
heart may enter there in.
I have been guided by my Source and the Celestials to create a gathering of 144
pure and loving souls over the fall equinox. The Truth Seekers Summit (The Great Celebration)
will take place Sept 19th-22nd at the Mount Shasta Resort. 12 beautiful presenters
will be sharing their wisdom with all gathered The energies will grow stronger
and more powerful with each passing moment and our combined morphogenic field
will expand until all of Mother Gaia and all upon Her are bathed in a radiant rose colored Light.
The Celestials have shared with me that there will be three planets within the Celestial
realm that will be focusing their Light upon Mount Shasta for these sacred days. They
have also shared that all who are gathered will be lifted into a higher and
more refined frequency They also shared that many of our starry family will
make themselves known during this time.
If your heart feels called please join us for this very auspicious gathering!
Infinite and Luminous Blessings!
Jonathon"

Gunner65

All this secretive "crisis" bullshit of late with Dietrich, Mt. Shasta, Peter Moon and the New Age cult freak-show there is very bizarre. But wait! There's more!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The FIRST 23 people to purchase a ticket to either event,
by the end of the year 2019, will receive a special gift!  https://www.awakewithinthedreamproductions.com/special-gift-by-2019

#1: The first 20 people who purchase tickets to either event by the end of the year of 2019 (December 31, 2019) will receive a free one hour session inside the Mount Shasta pyramid. To learn more about the Mount Shasta pyramid please go to www.twinsong.us

#2: A FREE 40 MIN SESSION ON MULTIDIMENSIONALITY WITH SARAH R ADAMS A gift at the value of $250
The session can be either face to face at the conference or over Skype.

So, let me get this straight, is it the first 20 or 23 people?

Gunner65

My guess is that Moon is steering Dietrich away from his prior insanities in hopes of recovering something more marketable. And meanwhile publish what are essentially revised and illustrated transcriptions of Dietrich's "Roswell and the Rising Sun" and "Satans Crusaders" Good luck with that Moon!

Gunner65

I continue to challenge Douglas Duane Dietrich to admit he has lied about being a US Marine and a DoD librarian.

Dietrich is a pathological lying piece of shit!  And Vince Barbarick knows it! Barbarick also knows that I can prove Dietrich is a liar. Moon hopes he can "rearrange" Dietrich (of sorts) until the death of Michael Aquino.

So he can write a fictitious Biography series about  Dietrich? and after slandering Aquino and others, reveal Dietrich is the son of Adolf Hitler?

Peter Moon should be questioned about this. Aquino has nothing to do with any of it!  The past two years of Dietrich's rantings are useless!

Now Bellgab is falling apart but it has nothing to do with Aquino or Dietrich!

Gunner65

Where is your fighting spirit?  Where is your defense against the bullshit? What was the intention MV?  Art Bell and the freedom to question the bullshit!  This is pathetic really.  If you allow people to talk about it and then deny them the platform without explanation, you have betrayed us.

People have offered years of research here. We experienced this when you tossed it and some of us went to Ellgab.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 17, 2019, 06:04:48 PM
My guess is that Moon is steering Dietrich away from his prior insanities in hopes of recovering something more marketable. And meanwhile publish what are essentially revised and illustrated transcriptions of Dietrich's "Roswell and the Rising Sun" and "Satans Crusaders" Good luck with that Moon!
Dietrich confessing that everything was a sham on his part would be marketable, how he duped so many people into supporting him with money and free labor. Perhaps this is the money shot Moon is looking for. The TRUTH about Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 17, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Dietrich confessing that everything was a sham on his part would be marketable, how he duped so many people into supporting him with money and free labor. Perhaps this is the money shot Moon is looking for. The TRUTH about Dietrich.
Barbarick has already said he intends to publish at least one book of Dietrich within two months. Moon has no intention of publishing the truth.

The "Money Shot" is not the truth about Dietrich!  It is to establish Dietrich in another genre.

Gunner65

Meanwhile he will manipulate Dietrich. And Dietrich can be manipulated because he is a fraud and it's that simple.

Gunner65

Peter Moon (Vince Barbarick) has a long history of this.

Gunner65

How much money to get Dietrich to Mt Shasta?  Why does the promoter not allow Dietrich?  Crisis?

Gunner65

Anyone who sees the FOIA of Dietrich knows he was not a US Marine as he claims
And he cannot defend himself.  He was never a US Marine or a DoD Employee,  He failed USMC boot camp in third phase and I would like to know why.

Perhaps the US Navy will help me regarding his father?  Or his mother?
Sorry Douglas, you are full of shit!

The dates are bullshit! Dietrich enlisted in the USMC in the "Delayed Entry" Program in Oakland. CA. in October 1986

Gunner65

Dietrich was a "Contract PFC" (E-2) but failed to complete recruit training. Dietrich was given a "discharge" known as an "Entry Level Separation" (ELS) 

Dietrich qualified at the lowest level as "Marksman"  which indicates he was barely able to qualify with a rifle. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 17, 2019, 06:44:08 PM
Where is your fighting spirit?  Where is your defense against the bullshit? What was the intention MV?  Art Bell and the freedom to question the bullshit!  This is pathetic really.  If you allow people to talk about it and then deny them the platform without explanation, you have betrayed us.

What are you talking about?

Gunner65

I have no idea anymore. Somehow I got the idea you were shutting down Bellgab again. It's my own fault that I am losing my mind.

Gunner65

Dietrich is all dressed up to party for the holidays.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 18, 2019, 03:07:07 PM
I have no idea anymore. Somehow I got the idea you were shutting down Bellgab again. It's my own fault that I am losing my mind.

You don't say.

Gunner65

Gunner65

"pick-ups " to parties for the next two weeks. 

Gunner65

Dietrich says his neighbor's dog might be killed but for his hoarding of loads of shit which block the bullshit effects of his imaginary "Vox Archa", and it requires a tracheotomy each time which is why he wears a leather brace around his neck blah blah blah.

(Dietrich is referring to the fake cosplay photo he posted as himself on Facebook and You Tube.)

Gunner65

LIAR LIAR!!

LIAR ! Dietrich begs for 444.00 the EXACT cost of a ticket !  https://www.awakewithinthedreamproductions.com/tickets

Dietrich LIES claiming this is to pay his rent!

Interesting:  How does Dietrich plan to transport his faggot ass to Mt. Shasta? And pay for lodging and food and return to San Fran?

Think about it!  Dietrich pays the 444.00?  Even if he is a presenter?  How is he getting to Mt. Shasta?  Is he staying at the resort?

This is probably an expense Dietrich is not capable of.  I estimate it could exceed 2,000.00

Note: Shalomar does not accept refunds!

Gunner65

My research already shows that the connection between Moon, Dietrich and Shaloman is suspect. 
Dietrich can no longer "read" from others he rarely cites!  His bullshit rantings are soon to be revealed as total bullshit! And his "relation" to Moon and the asshat Jonathan Soloman Light is suspect.

Gunner65

What is the truth?  Perhaps Vince can tell us. But it does not look good for Dietrich. 

Dietrich now claims Hitler converted to Islam.

Gunner65

I think Dietrich plans to use fake a story about the 19th Century claim of Lemuria to impress the New Age freaks.

Gunner65

Dietrich is scrambling to impress people while hiding himself.

Gunner65

144.00!  IRONIC that this Jonathan is "screening" Dietrich!

pate

YEwish kah-razy kook!

Or other non-Hitlerilaousian hole-fukl daze, which hever.

At, EASE!

-p

Quote from: username on December 18, 2019, 05:37:12 PM
You don't say.

ediot: Trust Danielle/Myke
nfm

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 18, 2019, 03:07:07 PM
I have no idea anymore. Somehow I got the idea you were shutting down Bellgab again. It's my own fault that I am losing lost my mind.

FIFY ;)

Nyewalker

Quotethe connection between Moon, Dietrich and Shaloman is suspect. 

What gave it away....

Looks like Gunner needs stronger anti-psychosis meds...LOL.

https://youtu.be/a-SnsqKFHLY

Gunner65