• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

chefist

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 31, 2016, 10:48:44 PM
Been listening to the last hour of True Capitalist Radio Special New Years Eve edition and /pol/ claims they found his wife's facebook https://www.facebook.com/rachel.f.albin

They've been saying it's Albin for a while now...he supposedly works for the water company. Lol

mikuthing01

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 11:02:20 PM
They've been saying it's Albin for a while now...he supposedly works for the water company. Lol

lol, i heard your shout out at the end 

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 31, 2016, 10:48:44 PM
Been listening to the last hour of True Capitalist Radio Special New Years Eve edition and /pol/ claims they found his wife's facebook https://www.facebook.com/rachel.f.albin

The man doesn't have the 'Ghostler' look.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on December 31, 2016, 11:11:41 PM
The man doesn't have the 'Ghostler' look.

no he dont, this guy looks like he never rapped a day in his life. and Templeton is a horrible name for a border collie and border collies don't poop on rugs, i own one i would know.

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 31, 2016, 11:17:06 PM
no he dont, this guy looks like he never rapped a day in his life. and Templeton is a horrible name for a border collie and border collies don't poop on rugs, i own one i would know.

None of this adds up. None of it! *slams coffee table in anger*

akwilly

I missed the first hour today, I wonder if he mentioned his screw up yesterday when he gave the market rundown on Monday but in reality the markets were closed lol.

Ha, right? Ghost also really revealed himself when he was talking about Bitcoin and didn't seem to know what he was talking about. Especially when he was talking about mining it.  ::)

akwilly

Oh man ghost blew a gasket. Once again Thursdays show turned into a bathhouse Thursday thanks to the troll terrorists and cyber vermin

akwilly

I have a bad feeling that radio graffiti will not go well for the Ghost, once again ruining his taco Tuesday

Quote from: akwilly on January 17, 2017, 06:20:22 PM
I have a bad feeling that radio graffiti will not go well for the Ghost, once again ruining his taco Tuesday

Man he is spun up today!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 17, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
Man he is spun up today!
So it must be a day ending in "y"

Those are the worst. lol

We need to get Gary the Mad Martian and him together for a show somehow. ha

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 17, 2017, 10:13:47 PM
So it must be a day ending in "y"

Those are the worst. lol

We need to get Gary the Mad Martian and him together for a show somehow. ha

That is one twisted ass thought.  The Yelly Man vs The Ghostler in a neutral forum..........  You could sell tickets.

aldousburbank

Ghost's got a chopper buzzing his Hamambonio residence, threatening to take a shot at it. Good times!

akwilly

Luka Megurine

Calvin Broadus is so skinny he could hand glide on a Dorito  ;D

akwilly

akwilly

Jeez Ghost better pace himself. At this rate his head will literally explode from his uncontrollable rage

Jackstar

I think this guy is a straight up agent for Z.O.G. He's cool though. You know me, I don't judge.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 05:09:04 PM
I think this guy is a straight up agent for Z.O.G. He's cool though. You know me, I don't judge.

It's like William Cooper, Alex Jones, and Darrel The Mechanic merged souls then got drunk on scotch after whiffling some lines.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 27, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
Does not sound good, does it?
no it doesn't. I think he is going to go for awhile but I'm just hoping that if that happens than maybe he will do a morning financial show

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on January 27, 2017, 06:16:30 PM
no it doesn't. I think he is going to go for awhile but I'm just hoping that if that happens than maybe he will do a morning financial show

I need to catch up...Shoot...I hope he at least does a weekly podcast

aldousburbank

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 06:22:06 PM
I need to catch up...Shoot...I hope he at least does a weekly podcast

From the after-show voice chat sounds like Ghost is taking a break of nondetermined length due to troll fatigue and alt-right duplicity.