• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Knocked off the air twice last week from DDOS attacks and now claims to be getting harassed homeland security feds.

This isn't going to end well, is it?

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 13, 2016, 09:05:12 AM
Knocked off the air twice last week from DDOS attacks and now claims to be getting harassed homeland security feds.

This isn't going to end well, is it?
It is bizarre that the People's Republic of Austin can produce people like Ghost and Alex. At least the federal shock troops can save on their budgets when they come to take them to FEMA camps or double-dip in their salsa.

Listening to Friday's show now. The sad thing is I agree with most of Ghost's positions even though they are hilarious or being done in satire. (I am not Ghost and I don't think Alex is either.)

Spends a hour talking about how he's involved in operations against corrupt government entities.

Wonders why he's being harassed by the government.

Jackstar

I missed this last day because of reasons where's the easy way to get the archive thanks in advance hey how do I turn off voice recognition

chefist

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 22, 2016, 03:58:44 PM
gay 7 year olds  :o

Lol I'm dying right now....bwahahaha

Ghost is an excellent voice actor and creator...very talented

chefist

Just learned about fat fems from Ghost...BellGab makes a little more sense now...

Lilith

Just listened to Ghost ranting about Hillary opening a pickle jar lol's

chefist

Yea, he's laying down the truth again today..."Making Trump protesters look lower than a Leprechaun's nutsack!"

zeebo

lol I want to quote something but the last few mins. were such an epic insult rant that I can't capture it.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2016, 03:41:40 PM
lol I want to quote something but the last few mins. were such an epic insult rant that I can't capture it.

Yea this is really an epic rant...one of the best yet! "I want to spit into your blackhead riddled, pimple infested face!"

zeebo

haha all I can remember is something about nipple-clamp wearers but the whole thing was classic.

chefist

The guy is just extremely talented...glad ole Quimby turned us onto him...