• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Find the Gabcast caller

Started by henge0stone, February 17, 2016, 06:25:46 PM

henge0stone

Listened to Dark Matter Dr. Reed episode and heard Heather calling in. Really fun to hear gabcast people calling art.
Name any Gabcast calls you can. There will be a prize to the person who finds MV's call to Art in 1997

GravitySucks

Quote from: henge0stone on February 17, 2016, 06:25:46 PM
Listened to Dark Matter Dr. Reed episode and heard Heather calling in. Really fun to hear gabcast people calling art.
Name any Gabcast calls you can. There will be a prize to the person who finds MV's call to Art in 1997

Jackstar called in last night as did RoseGirl

Heh. I've never called in to C2C, DM, MITD. I did call the GabCast once and asked to speak with Jim Rome. Good times. TheMudKing wasn't very impressed. Oh, well.  ;D

Ciardelo

I'm just on a "lost episode" of the Train Wreck/BellGab/Fret Files which apparently was unrecorded.

MV was was looking for fresh victims to test out his new set-up and I had the guts to call in.

Posting to BellGab stopped cold while MV did the test show in direct opposition to Hoaxy's little podcast.  :D

It was epic. EPIC I TELL YOU.

henge0stone

I think B_dubb called a truth or trash night on MITD

GravitySucks

JuanCena calls in about every other show. Maybe more.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 17, 2016, 06:31:12 PM
Jackstar called in last night as did RoseGirl

What was Whitley doing on the night of November 27th 1997?  Answer: He was taking it up the ass from aliens.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on February 17, 2016, 07:26:34 PM
What was Whitley doing on the night of November 27th 1997?  Answer: He was taking it up the ass from aliens.

OOOOH.

GravitySucks

Quote from: rekcuf on February 17, 2016, 07:26:34 PM

Jackstar

Any particular reason you're getting the date wrong? Did I mumble? Well, that's too bad.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2016, 09:01:43 PM
Any particular reason you're getting the date wrong? Did I mumble? Well, that's too bad.
What happened on that day jack?

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2016, 09:01:43 PM

Then what was the "correct" date, slut butt? Any particular reason you got Heather's name wrong? Rube noob. 😂😂😂

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2016, 09:02:58 PM

Aliens hurt him too. In DA BUTT...

Jackstar

Quote from: rekcuf on February 17, 2016, 09:03:47 PM
Then what was the "correct" date, slut butt?

You'll just have to subscribe to the archives and listen again.

QuoteAny particular reason you got Heather's name wrong? Rube noob. 😂😂

Is that a rule of the show now? "One call per show, no bad language, two drink minimum, and for the love of the living Christ, use the name I demand!!!

Yeah, whatever, I'm a Gemini, I use as many names as I feel like, fuckeR. Deal with it.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2016, 09:22:58 PM
You'll just have to subscribe to the archives and listen again.

Is that a rule of the show now? "One call per show, no bad language, two drink minimum, and for the love of the living Christ, use the name I demand!!!

Yeah, whatever, I'm a Gemini, I use as many names as I feel like, fuckeR. Deal with it.

Boring conversation anyway.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2016, 09:02:58 PM

Things and stuff.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 17, 2016, 09:35:00 PM
Boring conversation anyway.

Entertaining you has honestly never crossed my mind.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 18, 2016, 03:20:49 AM
Bah!  >:(

You're welcome to get back to me in six thousand, six hundred and seventy days and let me know how you feel about a patient lifestyle.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2016, 03:23:28 AM
You're welcome to get back to me in six thousand, six hundred and seventy days and let me know how you feel about a patient lifestyle.
Arg!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on February 17, 2016, 06:25:46 PM

How does that charlatan continue to legally call himself a doctor? Did he get his doctorate as a free gift with a big Mac? It doesn't help that those with a vested interest to keep the charade going, are complicit.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 18, 2016, 07:46:08 AM
How does that charlatan continue to legally call himself a doctor? Did he get his doctorate as a free gift with a big Mac? It doesn't help that those with a vested interest to keep the charade going, are complicit.

I think he picked it up at the same diploma mill as 'Dr' Ian Paisley.

Ugh. I shouldn't have mentioned him. I shall spend the rest of the day doing my Paisley impression ('No!' 'Never!') and dressing in orange.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2016, 02:47:30 AM
Entertaining you has honestly never crossed my mind.

Clearly. How does it feel to be a legend in your own mind?

Jackstar

Quote from: rekcuf on February 18, 2016, 09:07:23 AM
Clearly. How does it feel to be a legend in your own mind?

Similarly, answering your questions is a compulsion I've mastered.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2016, 08:58:59 PM
Similarly, answering your questions is a compulsion I've mastered.

I'm sorry you lack self control. Not my problem though, champ.

henge0stone

Jaz was in pretty much every Dark Matter episode.

henge0stone

Linda Godfrey episode (my favorite) Art read a fax from Curtis about his werewolf encounter which he described on Spec Sheet (I think).