• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland Sucks! - Maintaining human relationships and Wordpress installs

Started by malachi.martini, January 08, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Coffeeman

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 09:08:09 PM
Nothing major was said that he hadn't already said. He called them all clowns though. Also said William Cooper called art a Shill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwVKLYXLXY

That guy was something else. Pale Horse was scary to read in the sense the book wasn't anything special itself, but it had a dark, dark voice to it. I imagine Cooper oozing bodily grease like an awkward teenager when he wrote it. I always wondered why Art didn't interview him then read some stuff about Cooper's antipathy toward him...then the shootout with federal police..damn.

Lowquay

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
heather's in the seat.  it's done.  the last thing she needs is someone undermining her legitimacy from within her own organization.  it's not a question of whether we can handle the truth or not.  it's about the source.

Exactly. And Keith has always conducted himself like a little bitch. I am glad you called that out on your show. I asked him an innocent question about the #dmtalk feed (I participated in that) and he lost his mind on my twitter timeline. He also got his ass handed to him by other #dmtalkers for doing so. His reaction never matches the situation.

That "update" was nothing more than a score settling disguised as information.

Also? When has Art EVER had a fill in? That dangled carrot to the other two hosts who quit his network was intended to make them feel like assholes.  In all my years of listening they have always (even when he was on Coast) played replays of old shows.

Art seems to hire people that act exactly like him. Stunted and unprofessional.

whoozit

Quote from: MV on January 09, 2016, 12:14:40 PM
Ooh please. I have a thousand of these immediately available to me.
I thought you could give it to those whining at you and keep your current supply. :D

henge0stone

I think everyone is flipping out prematurely. For all we know Heather would happily want to be Howard Hughes producer and is now like damnnnn Hughes got away. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on January 09, 2016, 12:16:21 PM
I thought you could give it to those whining at you and keep your current supply. :D

But they're needed for muh baybee!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lowquay on January 09, 2016, 09:37:50 AM
He also got his ass handed to him by other #dmtalkers for doing so. His reaction never matches the situation.
Oh man. I'd love to read that.

That "update" was nothing more than a score settling disguised as information.

Indeed.

Quote from: Lowquay on January 09, 2016, 09:37:50 AM
... Art seems to hire people that act exactly like him...

In my experience, employees tend to follow the lead of the person in charge.  Either that's who they hire, they figure out that's how to fit in to get ahead, or they feel free to act certain ways because the boss does.  The fish rots from the head down, and all that.

Tinfoil_Helm

I don't understand the cryassing about Keith's statement.  I *feel* like he is just trying to be transparent and address all these crackpot theories. 

Remember it was Art Bell that fucked us over.  Keith got put in a bad spot. 

Also, Obama is to blame for call centers in India?!  What hasn't Obama done to you?!?

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: MV on January 10, 2016, 03:02:33 AM
Who said that?

Exhibit A:

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 08, 2016, 01:52:34 PM
Keep your asshole nice and lubed up, because thanks to leaders like Obama we'll have even more advanced IT levels outsourced to India soon.

boxman

I have only one thing to say in this thread:
http://artbell.com/become-an-affiliate/
http://midnightinthedesert.com/become-an-affiliate/
Nothing Found

Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist.

Would think this would have been the most important link with all the affiliates they are losing...

boxman

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 08, 2016, 10:10:04 AM
I would think it is more helpful than hurtful...  Gives people curious about the subject matter an idea to search him out and those who know of him that he's still doing a show and that they should search elsewhere.

Shame that Keith (no matter how "iffy" he may be) put so much effort into something that AB abandoned so quickly.  Too bad.  I'm only guessing that, even with a $10 million dollar net worth, that AB did not dump a bunch of money into the effort and that Keith was working "on commission."  Maybe, if AB put the money behind the network, he'd have stuck with it longer.  No?
I bet Art is the only guy who came from this whole ordeal with profits instead of losses.

boxman

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 08, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
But who gives a shit about people skills?  That's not his job.  Keith Rowland is an IT guy. 

It's his job to make the technology work, not to be a charming lad.  Keith is extremely good at what he does and honestly the amount of work that he must have invested into DMDN is fucking mind boggling.  I have sympathy for the guy, especially given what Art did to him even after all the work it took to make DMDN streaming and subscription services actually function.  Add the fact that he probably doesn't make a lot of money in return for what he has literally built from the ground up.

So, say what you will, but I have a lot of respect for Keith because he's fucking good at what he does, which is IT.
Except he is also the PR guy and deals with everything else as well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: boxman on January 10, 2016, 10:44:11 AM
I have only one thing to say in this thread:
http://artbell.com/become-an-affiliate/
http://midnightinthedesert.com/become-an-affiliate/
Would think this would have been the most important link with all the affiliates they are losing...

Unless they just want to return to Art Bell's original model which was free streaming on the Internet. If that is the case, they should say so.

You've posted this at least 3 times now. We get it.

Why don't you email them with your suggestions for how they should run there business. It would probably have a better result.

boxman

Quote from: Echo on January 08, 2016, 10:46:16 AM
I have a feeling Art is paying to keep the show running for a few months to make it up to Heather and Keith. MiTD won't last 6 months, people will continue to get sick of amateur hour in the desert.
He is not paying a damn dime. He does not even give a shit about the future of either the network or the show, so why the fuck would he pay?? The whole network is breaking apart and he is not even doing the bare minimum he can do.
He said he could host part time without a schedule, but did he do that when the show and network needed it the most?? Nah he did not even bother calling in even if it was just a few minutes.

It is obvious now that Art is a narcissistic egoist that only cares about himself. Even the fans that invested alot of time and money in getting this show running and marketed has now been abandoned YET AGAIN. Whenever he retires he basically vanishes completely even from social media and only comes back when he needs favors from his fans like when he is starting up yet a new show.

dan7800

Keith sucks. Art sucks. Heather sucks.

A lot of people apparently suck.

GravitySucks

Quote from: boxman on January 10, 2016, 10:56:57 AM
He is not paying a damn dime. He does not even give a shit about the future of either the network or the show, so why the fuck would he pay?? The whole network is breaking apart and he is not even doing the bare minimum he can do.
He said he could host part time without a schedule, but did he do that when the show and network needed it the most?? Nah he did not even bother calling in even if it was just a few minutes.

It is obvious now that Art is a narcissistic egoist that only cares about himself. Even the fans that invested alot of time and money in getting this show running and marketed has now been abandoned YET AGAIN. Whenever he retires he basically vanishes completely even from social media and only comes back when he needs favors from his fans like when he is starting up yet a new show.

You should write a book.

onan

Quote from: dan7800 on January 10, 2016, 11:48:38 AM

Fun fact, over 500 million straws are used daily in the US. So, yes.

Corona Kitty

I wish i could find you my interactions with Keith on twitter.  He has me blocked.  :3

Morgus

Don't forget Noory sucks too...  8)

MV/Liberace!

I get a chuckle out of the title of this thread... the bit about "human relationships and Wordpress installs."

George Carlin said most women and some men.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2016, 01:05:51 AM
I'm just glad we got the "pee in the shower policy" worked out. That was some Kissinger level shit.

Negotiating the end of the Vietnam War and opening up China were nothing compared to ending that pee debacle. But we never actually got signed copies of that policy agreement, did we?