• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland Sucks! - Maintaining human relationships and Wordpress installs

Started by malachi.martini, January 08, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 08, 2016, 05:27:33 PM
KR is a tech guy not a PR guy. He was trying to inform BG but the ankle biters descended on his exposed flesh.  If you want the product of slick PR; tune in Noory. Long live the anointed one.

I'm a tech guy too..........   No PR guy needed - just common sense and an even temperament.

mr. rowland posted what he posted. why is this a surprise?

not that i'm complaining... following the angst on BellGab has become a sport.  ;D

henge0stone

Quote from: VegasI15 on January 08, 2016, 05:11:28 PM
First off Heather would probably be the first one to recognize that she is not on the level of a  Howard Houghes. At least I would hope she would.  If she is as half as good as everyone says, it would be delusional to not recognize where one stands.   And then based on that, set goals as to where they want to go.   

At this point Heather, a relative unknown, has been given a great opportunity.  Howard Houghes is an already well known and respected personality with a show on the BBC.  No offense to Heather meant at all, but she has a long ways to go.  I agree 100% with Keith's thinking on this one. 

On the other hand I agree MV, to air stuff publicly, true as it may be, leads to drama just like in this thread.  Heather is just doing her job.  And since she is not on the level of an Art Bell or Howard Houghes, she needs all the help she can get.

Yeah I agree with this, at this point it makes no sense to say 'we were gonna get Howard Hughes!' when its already a done deal that it isn't happening. Maybe Heather knew this already, if she did its fine if she didn't it does seem a disloyal to state this publicly.

slippingaway

I have no problems with Kieth, though I think he is overly emotional and might need to have his T-levels checked.

He is not I.T., he is a webmaster. Anyone that's ever done both knows that there is actually very little overlap. Just because you can run Adobe Dreamweaver doesn't mean you can solder a new capacitor onto a motherboard or perform a malware cleanup, or fix a Windows update issue. 

To speak ill on other shows, or forums that actually contain supporters, is business suicide.  He's a webmaster who thinks he's a business entrepreneur.

I feel bad for Kieth, he has invested a tremendous amount of time and effort into DMDN, so much so that the site suffered (IMHO, never liked the layout).  I'm almost sure he feels some sense of betrayal from Art, and I hope he is able to call Art a friend still.

Calling Bellgab is a cesspool is, at times, accurate, but still bad business.  How many here pay subscriber fees to DMDN?  Even if it's as low as 100, that's $6,000 a year to estrange and alienate.  I suspect it's substantially more.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 08, 2016, 05:20:46 PM
All he should have posted was a brief blurb that LNM, The Unexplained and Paranormal Central have left the network due to their own choice, updated DMDN's schedule and perhaps include a link to where the departing shows live on the Web.

What a goat screw..........

A perfect alternative to the chosen pig slop.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: slippingaway on January 08, 2016, 06:12:02 PM
Calling Bellgab is a cesspool is, at times, accurate...

You could have ended your sentence right there, sir.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 08, 2016, 05:27:33 PM
KR is a tech guy not a PR guy. He was trying to inform BG but the ankle biters descended on his exposed flesh.  If you want the product of slick PR; tune in Noory. Long live the anointed one.

There's slick PR associated with George Noory, LOL? 

Quote from: slippingaway on January 08, 2016, 06:12:02 PM

Calling Bellgab is a cesspool is, at times, accurate, but still bad business.  How many here pay subscriber fees to DMDN?  Even if it's as low as 100, that's $6,000 a year to estrange and alienate. 

Excellent point.

indigoo

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 08, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
But who gives a shit about people skills?  That's not his job.  Keith Rowland is an IT guy. 

It's his job to make the technology work, not to be a charming lad.  Keith is extremely good at what he does and honestly the amount of work that he must have invested into DMDN is fucking mind boggling.  I have sympathy for the guy, especially given what Art did to him even after all the work it took to make DMDN streaming and subscription services actually function.  Add the fact that he probably doesn't make a lot of money in return for what he has literally built from the ground up.

So, say what you will, but I have a lot of respect for Keith because he's fucking good at what he does, which is IT.

Is that you, Keith?

DeltaBravo

Late Night in the Midlands Michael Vera just retorted Keith's latest post on his show tonight.

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 08:56:01 PM
Late Night in the Midlands Michael Vera just retorted Keith's latest post on his show tonight.

Dammit............   Why didn't I think to listen?   You just knew that was coming    :P

Auslandia

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 08, 2016, 08:56:01 PM

I'm sure he did in some equally pathetic & classless way.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 08, 2016, 08:59:16 PM
Dammit............   Why didn't I think to listen?   You just knew that was coming    :P

Nothing major was said that he hadn't already said. He called them all clowns though. Also said William Cooper called art a Shill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwVKLYXLXY

DeltaBravo

Quote from: Auslandia on January 08, 2016, 09:07:25 PM

I'm sure he did in some equally pathetic & classless way.

I had/have no expectations of LNM. I did however have high hopes as well as high expectations of Art Bell and DMRN. Art in my opinion is a big time disappointment by quiting like he did. He's still on now http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

munbeam666

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 02:24:32 PM
so, in other words, keith is publicly stating, for all to see, that the current replacement host on their flagship show was not their first choice.  way to stand by your people, keith.  does he even realize what he's just said?  or is it his intent to express this?  i'm sure heather is reeeeally pleased to see this put out there by someone in her own organization.  amateur hour, 100%.

if i were heather, the host of DMRN's flagship show, i would immediately dial keith to inform him that, going forward, he will release no public statements without my approval.

and why is he even commenting on this crap via their website, anyway?  it's not the proper venue.  the inside information about vera et al. could just as well have been a post on bellgab, a "cesspool of shit."  a very small percentage of the DMRN audience has a clue about all of this behind the scenes drama among hosts, so there was no need to "correct the record" or respond.  all keith's done is inform an otherwise oblivious audience of the bullcrap happening behind the scenes.  they didn't need to read this.

i'm sure advertisers will be happy to fill those breaks after reading keith's post.

praise mv.

depressing

phrodo

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 06:33:09 PM
You could have ended your sentence right there, sir.

Considering the current state of affairs on this board -- seems you should be an expert on pig slop.

And yes -- I know where the door is - been out of that door more than in lately. Seems a (little) moderation would go a looooooong way... your high-ness.

Braise MV.

DeltaBravo

Quote from: phrodo on January 08, 2016, 09:42:37 PM
Considering the current state of affairs on this board -- seems you should be an expert on pig slop.

And yes -- I know where the door is. Seems a little moderation would go a looooooong way... your high-ness.

Braise MV.

The people have spoken sir. Praise MV

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: phrodo on January 08, 2016, 09:42:37 PM

And yes -- I know where the door is - been out of that door more than in lately. Seems a (little) moderation would go a looooooong way... your high-ness.

Braise MV.

you like to repeat yourself, i see.

Ciardelo

I'm just glad we got the "pee in the shower policy" worked out. That was some Kissinger level shit.

Quote from: MV on January 09, 2016, 01:04:04 AM
you like to repeat yourself, i see.

I like how he directs his anger at you, and not Art for all the drama craft that got us here. This place would still be a hugbox if Art transitioned the show off responsibly, and actually gave a shit about the people that helped make this whole thing a reality. But somehow you're the fuckface for not rampantly censoring and banning people.

Fuck that guy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 09, 2016, 01:14:54 AM
I like how he directs his anger at you, and not Art for all the drama craft that got us here. This place would still be a hugbox if Art transitioned the show off responsibly, and actually gave a shit about the people that helped make this whole thing a reality. But somehow you're the fuckface for not rampantly censoring and banning people.

Fuck that guy.

Double Turbo Mode. Enabled.

phrodo

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 09, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

Fuck that guy.

No anger .. don't presume you know what I'm thinking nimrod -- at this point it's more despair. I've never called for "rampantly censoring" or banning  everyone. But there are a few that were and a few that continue to post here that post nothing but the lowest form of cowardly, repulsive pigshit.  Are you MV's mouthpiece ... or do you have a guilty conscience? That post wasn't directed at you ... but if the guilt fits... wear it fuckface. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: phrodo on January 09, 2016, 02:12:49 AM
Are you MV's mouthpiece ...

i have to admit, it would be pretty cool to tell friends/family that i have a "mouthpiece" out there.

whoozit

Quote from: MV on January 09, 2016, 02:16:02 AM
i have to admit, it would be pretty cool to tell friends/family that i have a "mouthpiece" out there.
I found a mouthpiece for you.

How quick you veteran bellgabbers turn on each other and the webmaster when you don't get your way.

I love it.