• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

I mean, how good of a witch can you be if you can't even fix your own talk show?

Lilith

Night Time is an absolutely normal part of every 24 hour cycle Heather.  Nothing weird at all aboudit.  One part of the Earths' Night Time, is another part of the Earths' Day Time.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2016, 11:31:05 PM
I mean, how good of a witch can you be if you can't even fix your own talk show?

but she is an evil witch /that'a why she is working with evil Keith/ and she is fixing her show in the evil direction,
taking it down to the ground ,closer to Hell I guess

Lilith

I wonder if Heather is really afraid of so many things, or if she just says she is because she thinks its the nature of a witch to be so scared of so many things, or if she thinks it's an endearing caricature for radio?

trostol

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2016, 11:52:52 PM
I wonder if Heather is really afraid of so many things, or if she just says she is because she thinks its the nature of a witch to be so scared of so many things, or if she thinks it's an endearing caricature for radio?

the latter i bet

theONE

I'm not listening to her show but perhaps she is afraid scared of the Karma that is coming her way for her evil death and suicide
and heart attack wishes on others

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on October 26, 2016, 11:55:21 PM
the latter i bet

I suppose you're right.  ::)

It would be endearing if she was 5 years old.

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 26, 2016, 11:56:16 PM
I'm not listening to her show but perhaps she is afraid scared of the Karma that is coming her way for her evil death and suicide wishes on others

I'm half tempted to go back to binge watching The Blacklist.  I started re-watching it yesterday.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2016, 11:59:21 PM
I'm half tempted to go back to binge watching Blacklist.  I started re-watching it yesterday.

I never watched this, how it might relate to evil witch Heather Wade ??

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 12:01:22 AM
I never watched this, how it might relate to evil witch Heather Wade ??

It doesn't.  The Blacklist is a television series about capturing criminals that even the government doesn't know about, with the help of the mysterious Raymond Reddington.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 12:04:41 AM
It doesn't.  The Blacklist is a television series about capturing criminals that even the government doesn't know about, with the help of the mysterious Raymond Reddington.

I liked it when I watched the first two seasons, but stopped watching all TV after that. I do want to go ba k and see the final season of Person of Interest.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2016, 12:09:42 AM
I liked it when I watched the first two seasons, but stopped watching all TV after that. I do want to go ba k and see the final season of Person of Interest.

Person of Interest is my all time favorite Television Series.  I have it on my Binge Watch list.

Thu Oct 27 â€" Steph Young â€" Terror In The Night
POSTED ON OCTOBER 27, 2016
Steph Young has a BA in Business and is a Qualified English Tutor. She grew up reading paranormal magazines in the UK and began to write Freelance Articles on Paranormal & Supernatural topics. She gathered so much research, she decided to put them into books. She is now an independent Researcher addicted to researching all Paranormal, Supernatural, Esoteric & Enigmatic mysteries. Each book she writes seems to lead her to further questions and searches for answers as the mysteries inevitably deepen & develop into ever more complex riddles in the spectrum of the Unknown.

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2016, 11:09:06 PM
Heather has enemies?  I wonder why she has enemies?

I've never had any enemies.
Heather had people that she did not want to find her when I knew her.  She tends to burn a lot of bridges where every she goes, must be a witch thing.

albrecht

according to some guest Norry had on last night there is a "war on witches." I didn't listen so don't know the details of this war but I'm sure Heather is afraid.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/05/opinion/the-persecution-of-witches-21st-century-style.html?_r=1

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 27, 2016, 03:52:00 PM
Heather had people that she did not want to find her when I knew her.  She tends to burn a lot of bridges where every she goes, must be a witch thing.

what was she hiding, what was she afraid off ?
do you think that her father was not actually Chinese as she said it on the air few times ?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 27, 2016, 03:51:15 PM
Thu Oct 27 â€" Steph Young â€" Terror In The Night
POSTED ON OCTOBER 27, 2016
Steph Young has a BA in Business and is a Qualified English Tutor. She grew up reading paranormal magazines in the UK and began to write Freelance Articles on Paranormal & Supernatural topics. She gathered so much research, she decided to put them into books. She is now an independent Researcher addicted to researching all Paranormal, Supernatural, Esoteric & Enigmatic mysteries. Each book she writes seems to lead her to further questions and searches for answers as the mysteries inevitably deepen & develop into ever more complex riddles in the spectrum of the Unknown.

She was on a little while ago. It seems MITD is on a short rotation schedule with their "talent" pool. At first glance, I thought it was a repeat. Oh well, hopefully I won't turn it off too early.  ::)

JesusJuice

I actually listened when Steph Young was on the last time. She was doing David Paulides' thing about people missing in the national parks and she referenced some of his cases but never mentioned his name. When a caller asked her about Paulides she claimed to never have heard of him.

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 27, 2016, 08:48:25 PM
I actually listened when Steph Young was on the last time. She was doing David Paulides' thing about people missing in the national parks and she referenced some of his cases but never mentioned his name. When a caller asked her about Paulides she claimed to never have heard of him.

I remember that. If she's really serious about not knowing who David Paulides is, I'd have to question her "research" in the missing persons realm. I also remember how people thought she had a sexy voice. They wanted Heather to shut up, and just let her talk.  ;D

nudaydawning

Quote from: god of thunder on October 27, 2016, 09:16:38 PM
I remember that. If she's really serious about not knowing who David Paulides is, I'd have to question her "research" in the missing persons realm. I also remember how people thought she had a sexy voice. They wanted Heather to shut up, and just let her talk.  ;D

She pretty hot looking, too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: god of thunder on October 27, 2016, 09:16:38 PM

Yep. Vey unique. She can read me a cookbook or dictionary. Too bad it is LMH night. Guess I will have to miss part of one or the other.

ksm32

Quote from: god of thunder on October 26, 2016, 10:19:41 PM
Looks like Keith fell asleep again. He can't hear the warble in the stream.

That you in your avatar? Cool.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 27, 2016, 10:40:46 PM
Yep. Vey unique. She can read me a cookbook or dictionary. Too bad it is LMH night. Guess I will have to miss part of one or the other.

chose the one that gives you boner , lol

Quote from: ksm32 on October 27, 2016, 10:42:13 PM
That you in your avatar? Cool.

No, just like the band. Especially the early days.  :)

mikuthing01

I love this guests voice she sounds like a qt

PaulAtreides

Quote from: bateman on October 25, 2016, 09:53:53 PM
Jimmy Dean presents Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert featuring Heather Wade has a nice ring to it. Just rolls off the tongue.

No, it should be "Art Bell sucks Jimmy Dean sausage and sends the witch Heather Wade talking points for Midnight in the Desert."

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 27, 2016, 04:04:39 PM
:)
Mila didn't look bad in green. :o  ;)    ;D

...but I'd hate to be on the receiving end of this look...   

henge0stone

Enough about Art, when the hell is Long John Nebel returning to radio?