Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: norland2424 on April 22, 2016, 12:58:05 AM
i blame sandra for building this one up for me  :-\

lol you were the one building it up!

Ghost Nutter

A good show over all...the change of pace was refreshing

SnapT

Girl Knappy outdid herself tonight!

I love how Fake Tony Montana had about as much knowledge about Tony Montana as Fake John Titor did about John Titor. 

Old people using famous names who go on late night talk shows are lazy and hate research.

73s

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 22, 2016, 01:31:23 AM

https://twitter.com/wolfmanmike47/status/723413964734877697

So who is "wolfman" and why would Heather give him special treatment? I know he's a caller but it sounds like there's more to it.

Gruntled

JONNPORTER8661 ‎@jonnporter8661
@wolfmanmike47 #dmtalk
By now, she should be calling you.
Lol :)

JesusJuice

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 04:28:55 AM
So who is "wolfman" and why would Heather give him special treatment? I know he's a caller but it sounds like there's more to it.

He's her [redacted]. Wait for him to take over as producer for the cuck that's working for free for her now. She's already complained about him on air. After Wolfman becomes producer then she can finally have her on air meltdown and then he can take over hosting duties. Bellgab has been officially cucked by #dmtalk.

73s

I recognize that, like many of you, I'm just an idiot with a keyboard and have no experience as a broadcaster, podcaster, or really even shitcaster.  ;D

Having said that, if I were to advise HW, I'd ask her if she's happy. It sounds like she's miserable from all accounts. If she's miserable I'd say she ought to be looking to downsize her involvement with MITD, not expanding to 5 hours. Is the issue she can't stand up to Art and/or Keith?

I'd also be seeking other gigs if I was miserable. Hell maybe she could go work for Premiere? I still think she's better than Norry.  And maybe they'd provide benefits.

If she's truly "crying on shoulders" and having "meltdowns" she needs to seek counseling, for one, and needs a confidant in the industry to help guide her. Someone outside of the Art/Keith situation and someone without an ax to grind. Not a caller to her show, in my opinion.

I'm not a "white knight", I prefer other hosts and podcasters, but just throwing in what seems like common sense observations on this ongoing drama that is MITD  :o

Auslandia

So was the guest totally full of shit last night? I haven't listened yet. Noticed some people were saying it was a good one. Yet other people are saying it sucked ass. That's the usual spread so I'm on the fence.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Auslandia on April 22, 2016, 07:16:14 AM
So was the guest totally full of shit last night? I haven't listened yet. Noticed some people were saying it was a good one. Yet other people are saying it sucked ass. That's the usual spread so I'm on the fence.

It was ok but I like old guys reminiscing, even if they're making some of it up.  How the mob was a big family that took care of its own while occasionally whacking them brutally.  Actually, that sounds exactly like a family.

Auslandia

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 22, 2016, 07:26:01 AM
It was ok but I like old guys reminiscing, even if they're making some of it up.  How the mob was a big family that took care of its own while occasionally whacking them brutally.  Actually, that sounds exactly like a family.

Thanks guess I'll give it a go

K_Dubb

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 06:58:30 AM
I recognize that, like many of you, I'm just an idiot with a keyboard and have no experience as a broadcaster, podcaster, or really even shitcaster.  ;D

Having said that, if I were to advise HW, I'd ask her if she's happy. It sounds like she's miserable from all accounts. If she's miserable I'd say she ought to be looking to downsize her involvement with MITD, not expanding to 5 hours. Is the issue she can't stand up to Art and/or Keith?

I'd also be seeking other gigs if I was miserable. Hell maybe she could go work for Premiere? I still think she's better than Norry.  And maybe they'd provide benefits.

If she's truly "crying on shoulders" and having "meltdowns" she needs to seek counseling, for one, and needs a confidant in the industry to help guide her. Someone outside of the Art/Keith situation and someone without an ax to grind. Not a caller to her show, in my opinion.

I'm not a "white knight", I prefer other hosts and podcasters, but just throwing in what seems like common sense observations on this ongoing drama that is MITD  :o

Doesn't necessarily mean she's miserable; she says it's her dream job and all-consuming.  For some women, crying is basically a fart.  You don't stop eating.

Quote from: Auslandia on April 22, 2016, 07:31:26 AM
Thanks guess I'll give it a go

Mah bitch, good to see you. You see that down there? It's empty.  It's your duty to keep that shit going. Chop chop, it isn't gonna fill itself, is it? Make sure it's whole bean, blue mountain, grinder is in the cabinet next to your leash.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 21, 2016, 11:44:40 PM
ITT: MV is really C2C's very good friend, Billy Muny.

Jonathan Harris touched muh butt.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 06:58:30 AM
Having said that, if I were to advise HW, I'd ask her if she's happy. It sounds like she's miserable from all accounts.

She is.

Auslandia

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on April 22, 2016, 09:02:12 AM
Mah bitch, good to see you. You see that down there? It's empty.  It's your duty to keep that shit going. Chop chop, it isn't gonna fill itself, is it? Make sure it's whole bean, blue mountain, grinder is in the cabinet next to your leash.

Oh you're the chap from the politics thread.  You get to make your own coffee.

bobo17

All
i am going through a personal problem rite now,
so will have to focus on that instead of the MEETING.
i will advise when i am back at this 100%
in the mean time, again, please refrain from sending messages via my inbox.
MV has advised me that do to capacity requirements, he can no longer afford the
cost of storage for my unusually high capacity of posts.
This is do to my great amount of respect from bellgabbers.
Please if you have a thought, post on this forum, otherwise it will cost too much
money for MV to continue to respect the mulititude of posters that send me inbox
messages encouraging to use my wealth of influence on Art and Keith

thanks for you understanding

bobo

trostol

Quote from: bobo17 on April 22, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
All
Please if you have a thought, post on this forum, otherwise it will cost too much
money for MV to continue to respect the mulititude of posters that send me inbox

bobo

are they making sure enough oxygen is getting to your brain?

Dateline

Warm Regards, Bobo

With great respect for your wishes,
I will forward all further inbox info carrier pigeon,
marked certified mail return-receipt requested.

Just be on high alert for all droppings as my
trusted pigeons will be landing with the possibility
of tempered droppings, laden with the
content of the correspondence.

Look up and be waiting,

D.L.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bobo17 on April 22, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
All

bobo

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
Is the amount of PM's a problem actually?
I suspect a eunuch could count those pm's on their berries.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:04:44 PM
You will be loving life in about 13 years.

Indeed. MV and his current wife will know exactly what it means to be hated.

Praise MV's offspring.

ninjashoes

I wouldn't blame Heather for being unhappy, you guys are so damn mean to her. You trolls won't be happy until she has a meltdown then you will coldly and callously laugh at her and not care like the heartless little schoolchildren bullies that you are. What can I expect from soul-less Matrix slaves?

Leave Heather alone! She is a pretty cool person.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2016, 12:04:44 PM
You will be loving life in about 13 years.

heh heh, believe me, i've given it some thought.