• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM


Juan Cena

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on January 04, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
Heather's sighing and throat clearing are the deal breaker for me.

Still more coherent than Dave.

Also better than Connie Willis' giggling.

Drinking game. You know=shot. We'll all have alcohol poisoning by the top of the hour.


swordpoint9

I am from Ohio . Seems there is fuckery afoot .  Really though , There are stories and personal accounts I know of about such as this . I think it is from the large Germanic Population that settled Ohio .

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:46:11 PM
I am from Ohio . Seems there is fuckery afoot .  Really though , There are stories and personal accounts I know of about such as this . I think it is from the large Germanic Population that settled Ohio .

Ohio seems like a pretty haunted state. Seems to come up a lot in paranormal shows.

GravitySucks

Black bear paw prints. Only the front resemble a dog.

Juan Cena

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:46:11 PM
I am from Ohio . Seems there is fuckery afoot .  Really though , There are stories and personal accounts I know of about such as this . I think it is from the large Germanic Population that settled Ohio .

How many times has Dogman been sighted wearing lederhosen?

They are not denying your request.  You are fucking loon guest.

Post this denial of request letter.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 04, 2016, 09:47:25 PM
Ohio seems like a pretty haunted state. Seems to come up a lot in paranormal shows.
It is a very interesting place for sure !


dan7800

ThE officer probably thought the people were on drugs.

I seriously wonder how people even come up with stories like some of these guests.

doctor weird

there was a goat-man legend in the town I grew up in. probably just to keep kids from making out in their cars back in the day, lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2016, 09:48:28 PM
Black bear paw prints. Only the front resemble a dog.

A black bear walking on its two front legs?

swordpoint9

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 09:48:57 PM
They are not denying your request.  You are fucking loon guest.

Post this denial of request letter.
What He says sounds truthful . You go file a FOIA with Ohio . It usually comes back denied . Just personal experience guy.

RoseGirl

k....I don`t have the wormhole thingie...can someone please ask Heather through the wormhole for me:

Heather, please ask the guest if anyone has seen the dogman go from four legs walking to two legs walking or visa versa


Quote from: doctor weird on January 04, 2016, 09:49:17 PM
there was a goat-man legend in the town I grew up in. probably just to keep kids from making out in their cars back in the day, lol

Look for that topic to be on next week!


The cops investigated dogman sightings more stringently than Art's stalker.

Juan Cena

Quote from: doctor weird on January 04, 2016, 09:49:17 PM
there was a goat-man legend in the town I grew up in. probably just to keep kids from making out in their cars back in the day, lol

Instead of a left paw, Dogman had...A HOOK!


Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:51:22 PM
I had a Kookier one .

Do tell. I need a good story tonight, and I'm not sure this guy will deliver.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 04, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
The cops investigated dogman sightings more stringent than Art's stalker.
Sounds like it !

Juan Cena

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 04, 2016, 09:51:15 PM
k....I don`t have the wormhole thingie...can someone please ask Heather through the wormhole for me:

Heather, please ask the guest if anyone has seen the dogman go from four legs walking to two legs walking or visa versa

Is this the Dogman Riddle of the Sphinx or something?

swordpoint9

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 04, 2016, 09:52:40 PM
Do tell. I need a good story tonight, and I'm not sure this guy will deliver.
You may hear it if I call in !

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:50:37 PM
What He says sounds truthful . You go file a FOIA with Ohio . It usually comes back denied . Just personal experience guy.

So if I filed a FOIA with the state of Ohio on all information pertaining to Unicorns being implanted with Alien DNA, Ohio would deny my request, therefore Ohio has Unicorns being implanted with Alien DNA and Ohio is covering it up?  That is logic of this guest.

trostol

he's a really good friend..but you dont know his name...

superfan

This show is a DOG MAN ! Heather has to be careful she is walking in it Eyyew!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:52:52 PM
Is this the Dogman Riddle of the Sphinx or something?

hmmm...it could be, I suppose.  :)

Just wondering if Mr Dogman is more comfortable on two legs or four. Cuz, I just...like...um...gotta know.


Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:51:26 PM
Instead of a left paw, Dogman had...A HOOK!

I thought it was a Patrick Duffy leg. LOL

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod